It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only One Aaron Lewis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As we approach our 245th Independence Day in America we as citizens live in interesting times, to say the least.

A song caught my attention by Aaron Lewis that I thought I would share it on ATS.

It is scheduled to officially release this 4th of July but I am posting the live acoustic version of it.

WARNING: explicit lyrics.

As a Veteran it perfectly sums up my thoughts right now.

Enjoy...

And Happy Independence Day!

A holiday made possible by citizens with guns.

edit on 2-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

awesome !! Lewis has that genuine deep soul with that acoustic ! To do a american patriot song is just bonus !! What a great gift for july 4th ! Thx for sharing !! Def going on playing list

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

I'm rather surprised that EwwTube hasn't taken it down yet as "white supremacist hate speech"...

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I’ve always liked Aaron Lewis, especially since he started doing his acoustic sets. And I’ve hated Springsteen since I was in school and that tool put out Born in the USA. I don’t know why, I just couldn’t stand him. Now it all makes since.
edit on 2-7-2021 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

FWIW

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Great song, and it's sad that the theme this year is # the USA. But you have to dance with the one that brought ya.

Hope everyone has a great 4th, and GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I’ve always liked Aaron Lewis, especially since he started doing his acoustic sets. And I’ve hated Springsteen since I was in school and that took put out Born in the USA. I don’t know why, I just couldn’t stand him. Now it all makes since.

Arron had me with his "Country Boy" song.

edit on 2-7-2021 by Lumenari because: The rest edited out to comply with the Tees and Cees

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When a song has a home in ones heart when writing it, it is the sunshine of life that gives the lyrics an up feel of the spiritual world of music that connects to our hearts of life.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Excellent song! Love Aaron!

Happy Independence Day to all!

new topics

top topics

join