It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Bio Warfare exposed by Hong Kong Virologist Dr Yan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Dr. Scarlett Yan from Hong Kong who is one of the worlds leading experts on Virus studies prior to CV-19 has stepped forward bravely to expose the source of the CV-19 virus. Her husband is also a leading research expert on Virus study. She is flatly saying that we are in an "unrestricted bio warfare created by the Chinese Military". She claims Fauci is helping them, the news agency and certain publications are helping them. This is so the CCP can destroy our economy, and our western society so they may rule us all.

Literally this woman is a hero to the cause of true science for all the Earth and to ending tyranny in China. She is very well published and respected in this field!
To many people I work with, that is one of the most important phrases that supports the credibility of the research experts.

edit on 13-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Right now anything coming out of Hong Kong that claims to expose something form the mainland needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. A very large pinch of sault.

China has no real interest in this kind of weapons as it's gearing up for a defensive war, not an offensive one. It's looking for weapons to keep American troops form its shores, not to destroy American cities.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

She is also known as Li Ming Yan
The whistle Blower from about a year ago I believe. Make
that last summer.
So what's up with that?
edit on 13-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm sure the Chinese play loose and fast with their bio-weapons programs, and that they would lie and cover-up any evidence of that work if something escaped or was released. But I have to question this source - a respected Chinese scientist that is a virology expert that will turn against China and blow the whistle on COVID.

She must not have any relatives or close family in China, if she did they will suffer before they disappear. She must not have any wealth in China or she'd be without any funds to live on as an outcast commie. She must not care about her qualifications as a top level bio-scientist to cut and run from her career. Why would she risk so much and be ridiculed by the world for telling on the CCP? Who bought her off to make this claim? How safe is she from the long arm of China and who is protecting her?

This whistle blower seems like a cover story to hide the fact that this particular bio-weapon was a U.S. project sent to be worked on at Wuhan. This looks like the U.S. trying to hide it's involvement as the original source of this man made pathogen IMO. Why should I trust a commie to tell the truth, turncoat scientist or not?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Why should I trust a commie to tell the truth, turncoat scientist or not?

So you would rather trust the CCP not to release a Bio weapon?

How does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is evidence of raw unrestricted badly intended use of science that is clearly in my mind being used against us from more than our average research Biologist . I would think after so much other evidence is on the table now, that most any Scientist would not lean to thinking she is a bad source of data.Well, unless they would like to see the Chinese getting a pass on this?

I think her prior history in research speaks volumes to me as an Environmental Scientist by profession.

For me, I have some expertise in the area of research with animals. Not as much to human virus but I do have extensive discussions with my fellows. I have 40 years but did not do that kind of research when I was in the biochemistry area using animal bio assays for research prior to isolating on pollution remediation in a leading environmental lab that brought me a knowledge base to help me in my current occupation. Other parts of my life I was in a medical battalion in the USANG as a youth and do know many in the medical profession in the "real world".

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
She promotes hydroxychloraquin as a treatment, and to a certain point for most people it does help to protect people. I researched the chloraquins found in nature and found that coffee has some that are similar and work similarly.

There are so many natural chemistries that keep this virus from making people very sick that it shouldn't have been much of a problem, they were tested against the SARS-CoV2 virus early and found to combat it...but the CDC, FDA, and NIH who actually funded the research did not stress the effectiveness of these natural foods, instead they worked with Pharma companies to create medications that could be patented based on these known flavanoid and other natural chemistries. Just like they recently made N-AcetylCysteine a pharmaceutical and blocked it's sale as a supplement. NAC is good at helping many types of diseases and is relatively safe in supplements if you follow the recommended doses. It is found in properly prepared soups that people make for medicinal purposes. Yes, medicinal soups from around the world have been tested for their treatment against this virus, and many of them work...whether they are chicken, beef, or fish...if made correctly.

Seems that the media is covering up or ignoring the natural remedies and treatments, but watch the news, it is full of Pharmaceutical commercials....Dah, easy to see why MSM is not telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

that last summer.
So what's up with that?

She did escape from Hong Kong and mentions that she quit trying to contact her family still in China. She and many others are living in fear of the PLA, Peoples Liberation Army who still control the CCP "politburo" today.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Right now anything coming out of Hong Kong that claims to expose something form the mainland needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. A very large pinch of sault.

China has no real interest in this kind of weapons as it's gearing up for a defensive war, not an offensive one. It's looking for weapons to keep American troops form its shores, not to destroy American cities.

How do you know this about China’s plans?
Are you in the Chinese government or did you read this in the New York Times?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

that last summer.
So what's up with that?

Well, we had several different Osama’s too. You kinda just need to ‘play along’

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Pretty telling isn't it.
Those 2 million wumao aren't all on facebook.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

We're you been for the last 5 years?

It's public knowledge that China is beefing up its medium range air defense systems and area denial capabilities in preparation for an attack by the US over Taiwan.

Only a few months ago the defense news sector was buzzing with information form the latest simulated war games that confirm tat China is gearing up to fight a conventional defensive war on its home ground.

www.defensenews.com...

www.brookings.edu...

China has no need of chemical or biological weapons simply because it has no intention of attacking the US civilian population. China wants to present itself as a victim, and victims don't use Anthrax on civilians.

If China wanted to hurt the US it has enough power to do it economically. China his the largest holder of US dollar debt and dollars themselves. It could destroy the US by calling in the debt or by releasing dollars on to the market.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yeah, there's no reason to believe somebody who risked her life and the life of her family left in China to tell her story. She's just doing it for clicks and followers.

Pro tip: It came from the lab.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Yeah, there's no reason to believe somebody who risked her life and the life of her family left in China to tell her story. She's just doing it for clicks and followers.

Pro tip: It came from the lab.

You're thinking too much like an American.

Think about what's happening in HK right now.

She isn't doing it for "Clicks", China is currently cracking down on freedom of speech in Hong Kong, and people in Hong Kong are desperate for support from the rest of the world to help them to maintain their way of life. She's doing this because she wants to attract the attention of hawks in Western governments with the aim of having them intervene on Hong Kong's behalf.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Pretty telling isn't it.
Those 2 million wumao aren't all on facebook.

That's your response.

Rather than asking me for sources or providing contradicting sources you imply that I'm a paid agent of the Chinese government?

If nothing else, that's just lazy.

It's public knowledge that China is gearing up for a conventional war with the US over Taiwan, and you need the most basic knowledge of how China thinks in order to know that it perpetually paints itself as being the victim of foreign aggression. It won't take any action against the US that will give America the moral high ground.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nothing that you mentioned had anything to do with what you seem to be defending yourself for. Your immediate call to discount her story and discredit any Hong Kong based criticism of the CCP is what is particular to some internet commentators. You are free to infer whatever you want, but I didn't say you were anything.

edit on 13-6-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The CCP are salivating to colonize the world and have been making advances to do so for quite some time now. The China virus works in their favor to create division, economic cripples and justification for their social credit test models to be further advanced. I don't belive they forced the pharmaceutical bioweapon jab onto their pwn population and they just reversed their one child policy.
I trust the whistle blower is speaking the truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So you are a Chinese operative then. Well maybe, but if you are or are not, you are presuming and promoting a lie. They do have bio warfare labs and YOU must know it by now.

Quit pretending to know China's intent while ignoring huge facts. Oh wait is this Sillyofme?? is that you?

We're you been for the last 5 years?

It's public knowledge that China is beefing up its medium range air defense systems and area denial capabilities in preparation for an attack by the US over Taiwan.

Only a few months ago the defense news sector was buzzing with information form the latest simulated war games that confirm tat China is gearing up to fight a conventional defensive war on its home ground.

www.defensenews.com...

www.brookings.edu...

China has no need of chemical or biological weapons simply because it has no intention of attacking the US civilian population. China wants to present itself as a victim, and victims don't use Anthrax on civilians.

If China wanted to hurt the US it has enough power to do it economically. China his the largest holder of US dollar debt and dollars themselves. It could destroy the US by calling in the debt or by releasing dollars on to the market.

edit on 13-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join