It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Both AF Ones and Both AF Twos in the Air Right Now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This could totally be nothing (LOL forum) or it could be something. I have no clue. Maybe someone here might have an idea if this seems feasible.

Test flights?

Just in case that flying a bomb into the Capitol thing is credible? Could it be related? Doomsday plane?

Just made up?

All I know is this is a very weird post, and I wanted to note it and get some more information.

Could these people know what they're talking about?

Bit more here.

The audio itself is on this guys page.

Again, not saying this is something, Just saying it's odd and maybe something to keep an eye on?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Odd, considering Trump is speaking at a rally in DC right now, live. And one would think that the planes would be nearby in case an evacuation was needed. But there are other planes and contingencies...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

82-8 is over Harrisburg pa training not as AF1 and the other 742 is an E4-b Night Watch 75-0125 is down in south carolina.

Again training.
Current flights edit:

edit on 6-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There are no aircraft designated Air Force 1 and Air Force 2. That is the call sign for any Air Force aircraft with the president (AF1) and the vice president (AF2) actually on board. The aircraft normally used for this have their own designations.

There cannot be four people in the air when there are only one of two people authorized to use one of those two callsigns.
edit on 1 6 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

82-8 is over Harrisburg pa training not as AF1 and the other 742 is an E4-b Night Watch 75-0125 is down in south carolina.

Again training.
Current flights edit:

Thanks

I knew you would probably show up to verify or debunk.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

First, there is no plane designated "Air Force One" or "Air Force Two". There are two VC-25As that commonly use the callsign "Air Force One", and there are four C-32As that rotate use as "Air Force Two". Those callsigns are only used when the President or Vice President are on board. The C-32As are also used as VIP flights for anyone eligible for them.

The VC-25A, 82-8000 is doing a training flight. He's currently doing pattern work at Harrisburg. Just like any other aircraft, the crews have to train when they aren't flying the President around. There are currently two C-32As flying, 09-0016, and 09-0015. They're both flying a similar route, a fair distance apart. Again, looks like a training flight. They came out of Andrews, went south to South Carolina, then turned back up north back towards Andrews.

Again, people are watching the wrong aircraft.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The crews train with Atlas Air to do simulator and get hours, but they have to get type specific hours as well. They're just doing training flights to get their hours in.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

That much I knew, but I assumed these guys are talking about the actual aircraft used for the flights.

Also, thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeah, maybe that's it. I was thinking that too.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks. Just seemed like an odd post to me. Particularly on the heels of that air traffic control message yesterday.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I shot one of the VC-25As at Dyess AFB in Abilene a couple years ago doing a touch and go. They turn up in oddball places sometimes. They prefer closer to home though, as it puts less hours on the airframe, and they don't have to worry about something breaking and them getting stuck.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Current position
RTB..

9001 ( not AF2) was up training over Connecticut and is now back in New Jersey.

Oh missed 0004 down in texas now.

Calsign Venus94 at San Antonio.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Thanks. Just seemed like an odd post to me. Particularly on the heels of that air traffic control message yesterday.

I understand the urgency after that ATC message.

If you really want to mess with the masses, there are 3 B-52's over Texas out of Barksdale Air Force Base Louisiana ( training as they do daily ). Tell them Texas is.... lol mess with their heads. 🙄

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That was a C-32B. They're interesting as far as basing. The unit that operates them is based at McGuire, but they frequently fly out of Florida. The C-32As are all based at Andrews.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Haha. I'm sure I'd blow it but that would be fun.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I was hoping they were going to continue out to Yuma, but they're using the Sweetwater range complex.

Two SAM flights about to reach the UK, one was over the Turkey area, possibly heading to one of the 'stans, and one out of Andrews heading southwest.
edit on 1/6/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
MDT (Harrisburg International Airport) is one of the strangest airports I've been in. It's very small and has an entire terminal that's completely empty inside. You can walk the length, see all of the gates complete with desks and cutouts for monitors but no jetways or branding. I think they built it thinking they would be landing a large carrier but it never came to fruition. If anyone remembers that horrible attempt at the story The Langoliers, this is exactly what it reminded me of

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Venus94 0004 headed to San Antonio ( updated my last post )

I'll go look at the others over seas.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Cross country training flight. Gets them their cross country, and foreign field training.

VENUS61, C-37B, out of Chattanooga heading that way.

SAM488, C-37B over the Knoxville area.

SAM481, C-37B, approaching the Irish coast. He was following SAM445, C-37B.

SAM401, C-37B, over Saudi Arabia after a quick turn, heading towards the India region.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Like this...

After the dm... it was him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join