It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian Flight that Crashed in Iran WAS shot down by a missile!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I knew it. I even had insider info from my sister who is a Canadian Air Force Pilot. Plus my other friend who is in the same field. Both told me that this was 100% shot down by Iran, however they do believe it to be an accident. Nonetheless. This was not a mechanical failure.

See here:

The Ukrainian Flight that Crashed in Iran was shot down by a missile

US officials, according to multiple reports, believe that Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752 was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile.

Pentagon officials told Newsweek that the plane was probably shot down by accident, as Iran's surface-to-air missile systems were likely active at the time of the crash.

edit on 9-1-2020 by IrateCanadian because: Typo

Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752 is suspected to have been hit by fire from a Russian-built Tor M-1 (SA-15) surface-to-air missile system operated by the Iranian military, according to multiple reports.

edit on 9-1-2020 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm sure it was shot down, but I believe it was an accident..ie, I don't believe they were looking to shoot down a passenger jet.

Why the F were passenger planes in operation?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nevermind

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not sure. Haven't received much more on it.

It was odd enough as I was watching this develop that night and the US military made it an entire NO-FLY ZONE during this escalation, but this plane decided to go an hour later anyways.

Seems very odd.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian
I knew it. I even had insider info from my sister who is a Canadian Air Force Pilot. Plus my other friend who is in the same field. Both told me that this was 100% shot down by Iran, however they do believe it to be an accident. Nonetheless. This was not a mechanical failure.

Precisely why their nuclear power needs to be controlled .......trigger happy

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian
It sure does seem odd.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well they dropped the nuclear deal completely. Sooo.. not sure what they have planned for the near future, but I'm certain this is another banker war and/or USA is just going in there for that oil they recently found. Can't imagine that the USA doesn't want Russia and China to profit off of Irans oil supply.

Iran Discovers Massive Oil Field

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I think happened because they got scared that the plane was an american bomber.

But this will for sure feed the ct's here on ats.
I think the most believed theory right now is that there was someone important or connected on that plane.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
re posted:
 also wonder how many people connected to Burisma were on that plane? 

Is Iran trying to unload oil via Ukraine and Iraq? Are they all in cahoots making huge cash via sanctions? 

How many Biden, Kerry, Clinton, Obama witnesses were on that plane? 

Yeah, I question the lack of missle defense and the whole damn story

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's what I'm waiting for. I hope they release a full passenger list eventually. There HAS to be a reason for this "accident" to happen. Just seems so stupid.

Why would this plane take off shortly after a full "NO FLY ZONE" was initiated in the region??

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I think happened because they got scared that the plane was an american bomber.

But this will for sure feed the ct's here on ats.
I think the most believed theory right now is that there was someone important or connected on that plane.

I personally think it was a accident and that is why both sides backed off so quickly and backed down. I think the Soleimani hit and the missile strike were planned by both sides. Iran hit nothing with their missile strike of consequence.

My theory is the US and Iran had a deal. We take out Soleimani and they "retaliate" with a missile strike....that kills nobody. Iran, being cautious of the deal, activated their defense systems before the strike but either didn't account for civilian aircraft in the targeting or didn't notify the airports near their systems.

Iran likely accidentally did this.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

See here:

The Ukrainian Flight that Crashed in Iran was shot down by a missile

US officials, according to multiple reports, believe that Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752 was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile.

Pentagon officials told Newsweek that the plane was probably shot down by accident, as Iran's surface-to-air missile systems were likely active at the time of the crash.

Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752 is suspected to have been hit by fire from a Russian-built Tor M-1 (SA-15) surface-to-air missile system operated by the Iranian military, according to multiple reports.

Two missiles is not an accident. They may have mistook the commercial flight for a military plane, but that is not an "accident".
edit on 9-1-2020 by panoz77 because: fixed test to remove from quote

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's what I'm waiting for. I hope they release a full passenger list eventually. There HAS to be a reason for this "accident" to happen. Just seems so stupid.

Why would this plane take off shortly after a full "NO FLY ZONE" was initiated in the region??

They have released it....

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why Iran doesn't want to give the black box to Ukraine? Peoples are not a fool they understand everything.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No names but here's a country list breakdown on that flight:
www.cnn.com...

They included 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three British nationals, according to a tweet from Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko.

Lots of Canadians!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A lot, if not all, of those foreigners are dual nationals. Looks like it was full of Iranians.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
My theory is the US and Iran had a deal. We take out Soleimani and they "retaliate" with a missile strike....that kills nobody.

interesting thought.
did they blunder and make an attack that caused no casualties?
or did they do so purposely so they could strut about retaliation and give Trump an out to not escalate?

third world tech...could be either.
anyway I hope and pray it goes no further.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: fix quote, I hope

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is suppose to be footage from the moment it goes down

It looks like its is burning pretty bad.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is exactly what I was wondering - who was on the plane?
Were any of the passengers significant in some way?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is exactly what I was wondering - who was on the plane?
Were any of the passengers significant in some way?

I have searched almost all of them since I got the list and have found no significant connections of any sort.....which is why I think this was a accident.

Only other thought conspiracy wise is maybe what cargo it had onboard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join