It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] ATS Members... I need your help.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It was not me wanting to keep it secret... it was a different force entirely. Thankyou for your 'considerateness' in removing it.

Anyway, you have it. Use it wisely and well.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Administrative Note

If you have no interest in participating in this event, please refrain from commenting in official threads such as this.

From this point forward, frivolous posts will be deleted without warning.

RR

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hehe I kinda liked the nod to Star Wars in the "letter".

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My question is... Is this real or is it just a joke? Does anyone really know?

Nightwalker

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Im pretty sure its a game, even if it isnt real, its cool/fun

And if they do actually hide rings somewhere for people to find, just p2p me and ill try to use my (alleged) remote viewing or whatever I used in "A little experiment" (ATS Paranormal studies, if'n you interested)

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Bravo!

You guys have set up a nice little mystery here. Good story line, plausible possibilty of the story being real, good interaction between a few who are in on the mystery...I like it, lets see where it can take us, shall we?

Maybe I am reaching here...but when Peter Davison started, the first 4 episodes were numbered

5z Castrovalva
5W Four to Doomsday
5Y Kinda
5X The Visitation

www.doctorwhoworld.org.uk...

Castrovalva starts out with Dr Who "the Doctor sees three of his companions killed,"
www.logopolis.org.uk...

Maybe I'm just reaching...or maybe I don't have a clue LOL

but episode 6k was called The Five Doctors"

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
From the letter...

deer boy.

Deer boy? As opposed to dear boy? A boy deer is a buck.

Buck? Buck Rogers?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Now I know remote viewing will come in handy!.........
P

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think 5 is the key to the first location, 5 is missing.
agents 1,2,3,4 prisoner ( I'm not a number ) was 6, 7 red dots.
To reinforce this pre game poster and agent of the darkside was
-5-. Pictures posted pre game were apparently, I didn't see them, New York, London, Server ( if thats the correct spelling then I'm in the dark with that) and Sydney.
Agent -5- posted a passage relating to Hammurabi, who is credited with putting the first ' code of law ' on paper, law number five I believe was about judges being fined 12 times the original fine for mistakes, I'll check it.
S0 if the first pic was New York, and the number 5, and law or judges. I was thinking of a street in New York with a 5 in it, and then I realised what a load of bowllocks i was talking and started on a different line. And thats secret, unless you wanna trade.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Smudge]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am not sure what to think now. Up to the point about the letter and it being his handwriting? That letter is not written by hand. I have that font too. What is going on here? I know this is the hunt, but isn't there supposed a serious outcome?

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by godservant]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Have now seen the pictures and London is first so could Hammurabi's Law 5 relate to the seat of law within london. The Royal Courts of Justice or The Old Bailey? HHmmm.

OOhh I've just had a thought the Tardis is a real thing it was an old London police box used as a place for plod to call for help before the time of radios.
Hammurabi= Law
Tardis = Law
Prisoner = Law
-5- = ?
Could the ring be in one of the old police boxes still seen around London as tourist attractions.
I know there is one at Earls Court, maybe there is one near the Law courts.
I'm in town today so I will take a look.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Letter seems fake.

Seriously Simon my freind, why ask us for help ? Who is to say that members of this site will not find and use these rings to thier own accord ?

Coming from a background of dealing with Spies like your Uncle Jeff, why trust us?

Deep

they are locks , if you bring the rings together u break a seal. doesnt matter if people try to use them

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
First thing that hit me when i read that those words combined had unimaginable power was something from the book Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. In this book he touches on the language of babylon and how it interacted with a much more fundamental part of our language facilities. And how this language could control what people did and how it could take the place of thinking. So perhpas these words, when combined, destroy our ability to think and make us obey anything spoken in a certain language.

One thing yoiu guys missed i think. "uncle" said that these words were befor ebiblical times, before anything. If that is true this has nothing to do with secret societes. This is before secret societies were formed.

But this still seems to tie in too closely with the hunt for the rings. and the fact that the rings hunt admin posted here is a dead giveaway....

oh well... until i saw the letter i might have believed. but that font can be found in MS word.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All i can say is well done Simon

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
All i can say is well done Simon

I thought it was well done too, I don't see why so many people are whinning or criticising the quality of the work. I mean, it's a friggin' game. If you don't like it or are not happy with this one, start one on your own.

(I doubt you'll ever have as much people participating as ATS will tho lol...)

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
All i can say to those who are criticising Simon is, i would like to see them create something more successful then ATS.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
All i can say to those who are criticising Simon is, i would like to see them create something more successful then ATS.

I couldn�t agree more. Simon creates this awesome community, allows us to participate for free, starts a news service for our benefit, the list goes on. Then wants to give more by creating something different, a game, is it for his benefit? NO. Then some criticize his work, grading the quality of the letter and put down the game. Come-on have some respect have some class. If you don�t like the game then don�t play.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm on it Simon. Got the medal detector and heading towards BLM land surrounding Area 51. Let me know where to send the ring when I find it cause there ain't no pawn shops between here and the secret base.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Do we have to actually go to the physical locations the rings are? I don't know about everyone else, but I don't live anywhere near New York, London, Sydney, or Texas.
Could this be too literal? Are we supposed to just send in the whereabouts of each ring when we get the clues deciphered? If not, only people who live within the general vicinity of the rings will be able to "play the game".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join