It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Guards Shot Dead And Gang Boss Nicknamed "The Fly" On The Run.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Two prison officers have been killed and three others injured after a van transporting prisoners was attacked. n inmate - nicknamed "La Mouche" (The Fly) - is now on the run following the onslaught.

Mohamed Amra 30, is convicted of burglary and theft and accused of attempted murder. He is also known to police as ‘the head of a narcotics network’, Le Parisien reported.

The van was moving the prisoners between Rouen and Evreux in Normandy, northern France, when it was attacked at the Inarville toll on the A154 motorway in Val-de-Reuil at around 11am Tuesday morning, reports said.

A manhunt for 'The Fly' has now been launched as police investigate the armed assault and killings.

One of the killed officer's wife is five months pregnant, French justice minister Eric Dupond-Moretti said, while another leaves behind a wife and two children.

“Three prison officers were killed by pump-action rifle fire when a van carrying a prisoner was attacked at around 11am with a ram car at the Incarville toll plaza in the Eure department,” a source told the AFP news agency.

Four armed men in two vehicles targetted the prison van, it said.

Details for the transport route and timings for moving prisoners are usually kept secret.

Footage showed the armed men, hooded and clad in black, surrounding several police vans at the toll booth. One of the vans appeared to have collided with another car.

An officer was also seen tending to his colleague lying on the floor and surrounded in blood.

Following the attack one of the attackers' vehicles - identified as a white Audi A5 - was found burnt in nearby Watteville. The other vehicle, a BMW 5 series, fled the scene in the direction of Louviers and Evreux, Le Figaro reported.

French justice minister Eric Dupond-Moretti wrote on X: "A prison convoy was attacked in Eure. Two of our prison officers have died, three are seriously injured.

"All my thoughts are with the victims, their families and their colleagues."

This just came up on one of my NEWS feeds.

Will update as more info becomes available.

RIP to those who perished.

www.lbc.co.uk... X1WvlJpJ2-UFiK7r4Z3WnJM_aem_AdUkZkQZ6m_MlPBdhdt3OlK7PR72AGksfcjfwWVVp1vmQG9t_kiCCgun6RehhF2b_T12TNNOLtFotPWWdb_a-up2
ca.news.yahoo.com...
uk.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That's horrible! I hope they find out who leaked the transport info and capture them all!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
sounds like inside work. Had to know when and where the transport was taking place. And also proves that bad men will use bad things to do bad things, regardless of laws.

Prayers for the families of the lost and injured. That part always sucks the worst.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sounds about right.

I dont think they could have pulled off such an escapade.

With what seems to have been a degree of military precision.

Without someone on the inside providing information.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Obviously a well planned operation. His escape route well planned as well and most likely long gone and safely hidden.

If they knew he was a drug kingpin, why did they not have multiple vehicles with more weapons support?

edit on 14-5-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Maybe he was simply not considered to be much of a risk, or at least that kind of risk.

Anyhoo, he will be now that's for sure.

After all no nation looks to kindly on those responsible for killing guards/police.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He's clearly known as The Fly for good reason..... really hard to swat!
No doubt he was taken to the nearest available dinghy.....
The Gendarme will not be pleased.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

True enough.
He will certainly have a price on his head, thus he has no real freedom outside of whatever hiding spot he has.
He will always be a marked man.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If he has any sense, or at least the people responsible for his escape have any sense.

Which given the military precision of the attack would seem to suggest then have.

He will most likely be out of the country by now in some nation with no extradition.

Marked man indeed, but if you think about it those must number in the 10s of thousands at the very least by now.

It's something the likes of Interpol will be all over.

edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Shocking incident , I hope they S.W.A.T the fly and the maggots surrounding it.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yea, The reward should be so huge that he will not even be able to trust those he is staying with or other lieutenants in the organization that could take his place if he should get caught.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: network dude

Sounds about right.

I dont think they could have pulled off such an escapade.

With what seems to have been a degree of military precision.

Without someone on the inside providing information.

They just have 4 cars on difrent routs.
then phone the other cars when they know the rout.
then switch the lead car.
so they dont spot them following.
get a car ahead to hit a car and block the road.
easy! I got all this from FILMs on TV !

edit on 14-5-2024 by Scratchpost because: shh!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Which Fast and Furious iteration was that?

Looked professional to me, not that i would know much.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
With an name of Mohamed Amra I would assume he could flee to many Muslim countries and be hailed a hero for killing and out smarting the non believers. By the looks of their vehicles used in the escape plan it would appear they were well funded.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With an name of Mohamed Amra I would assume he could flee to many Muslim countries and be hailed a hero for killing and out smarting the non believers. By the looks of their vehicles used in the escape plan it would appear they were well funded.

They’ve basically infiltrated the country, France has lost its culture, and it their fault. God forbid Italy becomes like that.

new topics

top topics

join