It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirkpatrick vs Fugal - Skinwalker ranch briefing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Regarding your statement on drilling; there's no prohibition on them drilling. They can drill wherever they like, regardless of if they own the mineral rights or not. They might not be able to extract any quantities of minerals from beneath the property, but exploratory work (within reason) is more than fine. So, that's a lie (too). Obviously, they're not going to set up a deep drilling derrick and drill to 50,000 feet below the surface, but there would be no point in doing this anyway. Not to mention the fact that none of their budgets could afford something like that anyway. The depths they would need to drill down to in order to go backwards in time are dozens of feet, not thousands. Yes, it's windy there, but it ain't THAT windy! LOL!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My bet is he's become bored of the whole thing, doesn't like the attention from internet freaks doxxing his every move and just wants to retire and go fishing and forget anything to do with Skinwalker Ranch because he's burnt out on it.
edit on 5/10/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Heh, yeah, like Fugal is some beacon of truth himself!

Just illustrates that the entire federal government is hopelessly infected with idiots!

The above should get the Post of the Year award!

I'm not a defender of old tired tired-looking Kirk...But I see this issue as a nonissue. Maybe he forgot the meeting...
It's no big thing IMO.

And even if he did, like so what?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Regarding your statement on drilling; there's no prohibition on them drilling. They can drill wherever they like, regardless of if they own the mineral rights or not. They might not be able to extract any quantities of minerals from beneath the property, but exploratory work (within reason) is more than fine. So, that's a lie (too). Obviously, they're not going to set up a deep drilling derrick and drill to 50,000 feet below the surface, but there would be no point in doing this anyway. Not to mention the fact that none of their budgets could afford something like that anyway. The depths they would need to drill down to in order to go backwards in time are dozens of feet, not thousands. Yes, it's windy there, but it ain't THAT windy! LOL!

I had no problem with them drilling, it was about them finding some anomalous metal chips that identified some rare elements and attributes, but then they wondered on screen "where it came from" and an isotopic ratio test would have answered that question, but they either didn't do that, or would not divulge what that test revealed.

Strange stuff still happens there, but I don't care really..None of it is anything new to me.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I was merely pointing out they have no excuses for not doing the things you suggest.

At my work, I have this thing, this process, I call "Excuse Removal". When one of my employees is procrastinating, or even when one of our clients are, I go into 'excuse removal' mode and I remove all the excuses why they can't get something done. Then, I tell them to get it done, and give them a date when it needs to be done...and they have no excuses, and even better, they know it.

The Skinwalker Ranch folks have no excuses. None. They have money (lots). They have transportation (helicopters even). They have access to (theoretically) bright people. And, they have access to the site.

There are zero excuses.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There are zero excuses.

there one excuse, if they did everything that needed to be done in order to prove or disprove something they couldn't milk the advertisers or the viewers and keep going on for countless seasons, same with oak island and other shows in like them.

there's a couple that do that and they don't prove or disprove a damn thing.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I was merely pointing out they have no excuses for not doing the things you suggest.

At my work, I have this thing, this process, I call "Excuse Removal". When one of my employees is procrastinating, or even when one of our clients are, I go into 'excuse removal' mode and I remove all the excuses why they can't get something done. Then, I tell them to get it done, and give them a date when it needs to be done...and they have no excuses, and even better, they know it.

The Skinwalker Ranch folks have no excuses. None. They have money (lots). They have transportation (helicopters even). They have access to (theoretically) bright people. And, they have access to the site.

There are zero excuses.

That's excellent, I like your style and agree with that.

I like a few excuses at my job, like "I can't work on that because it isn't here yet, or not back from outside processes.". Or ".... Well there's a few that actually work haha...

I'm still pondering why they never even mentioned the isotopic ratio test, completely ignoring the most important thing about what they found, and just stopped there as if their audience would never catch on to that. I'm sure there must be other people saying this like I am, but no videos or interviews mention one word about that most important test.

I admit maybe I'm slightly obsessed and single minded with that, but for anyone science minded like they all claim to be on camera, it's the only next step, but it's a dropped ball. (Fugal does say that not everything they discover is divulged though. Still ruins the show somewhat for me.)

edit on 10-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How serendipitous.......His name is Kirk-Patrick.

Kirk...as in James T.

and Patrick....as in Stewart.

The comedy is too much really....thanks USA spooks.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks!
Way back in internet pre-history there were several Native Forums where lots was discussed about the high strangeness out there particularly around Bottle Hollow Reservoir. Once internet stalking was figured out all real info dried up, predictably.

Since Grush got outted by Greenstreet an the debacle with the NYT no one should be shocked over the Kirkpatrick news. This has been just one more charade by the IC community, a time suck. If they want us to look UP maybe we should figure out where they don't want us to look?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

Trust me, there will be no such nonsense! I'll either come back with a Masonic Illuminati in a cage, or I'll report back that the whole dang thing was a bust.

My money is on a bust, but I'll keep an open mind.

If you catch a mason, feed him beer and bacon. It's just what they eat.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join