It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judas Iscariot Slips The Hangman's Noose

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know I'll be damned here but I'm going to post this anyway. mystreioustranger commented that I am probably #1 here on ATS for condemning our federal government. She is probably right because at this point I truly despise this government. It stinks of compromise and corruption.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene offered up a motion to vacate the House Speaker's position today. As expected, the majority of republicans joined a majority of the democrats to table the motion. It failed miserably and showed that the republicans are just as corrupt as the democrats. There truly is one uniparty and honor is not to be found in it. In these past few weeks, Mike Johnson has proven, through legislation that has given the democrats and Biden everything they asked for, that he does not adhere to his professed conservative Christian principles and is more than willing to compromise and betray his party not to mention the conservative electorate that sent him there.

He is the modern-day Judas.

Politico

Speaker Mike Johnson survived Greene’s first proposal to oust him, which was tabled on a lightning-quick 359-43 vote
Only 10 conservatives voted alongside Greene...

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Johnson is a Useful Idiot at Best . Mr. Trump has " Plans " for him come Nov . .

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A person can't dance with the Devil and expect to survive.

When one compromises with evil that person loses. When our government compromises with evil we all lose.
edit on 8-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nobody cares anymore. They're just scurrying around trying to secure their piece of pie or place in whatever they know is coming.

When a mere 50 congressional representatives can have $5 BILLION in accumulated wealth combined, it's not hard to realize they are certainly NOT representing you.

Point blank: intelligence + MIC ultimately runs the country. Funds for Ukraine are just funds for the intelligence agencies as it was admitted weeks ago that Ukraine is wholly controlled by Western intelligence agencies and services.

Yeah, all you abysmal sycophants that cheer for more money for poor, picked on and bullied "intelli-state" Ukraine, you're beyond stupid.
You're actually rooting for corruption and criminality whilst actually being fine with paying for it....😐

Imagine that....a posited potential NATO member that is almost entirely a covert apparatus and wants a seat a the big table. Probably a controlling seat at that, I'd imagine.

The worst of the worst want a country of their own and they practically have one nestled right up against their new flavor of drawn out conflict and death, Russia.

MIC has go to eat too.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Johnson is a Useful Idiot at Best . Mr. Trump has " Plans " for him come Nov . .

Prior/Next President Donald Trump is WISE...

In a post on Truth Social, Donald Trump praised Greene for having “spirit” and “fight” and stated that she would “be around” for a while, adding that “at some point,” Republicans in the House may be in a position to file a motion to vacate, but “this is not the time.”

“I absolutely love Marjorie Taylor Greene,” Trump wrote. “She’s got Spirit, she’s got Fight, and I believe she’ll be around, and on our side, for a long time to come. However, right now, Republicans have to be fighting the Radical Left Democrats, and all the Damage they have done to our Country. With a Majority of One, shortly growing to three or four, we’re not in a position of voting on a Motion to Vacate. At some point, we may very well be, but this is not the time.”
More at: www.breitbart.com...

The important thing is for Speaker Johnson to NOT come out of meetings with Democrats, and begin teeing up their agenda items, without discussing them with Republicans.

In addition to "packing" the Supreme Court, a HUGE agenda item for Democrats, is to pass legislation that keeps Donald Trump from being President, if he's convicted of a felony.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Where on earth do you get your news?
Links please to back up your interesting statements that you claim as true.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If Mike Johnson is Judas who is Jesus in this equation?

Can't be The GOP, only 11 voted to cast Judas out.

Very bipartisan bills being passed and decisions being made. It appear he's only Judas to a dwindling minority that are ultra-attached to oppression.

He's doing a good job, especially the part where he has a spine, leave him be.
edit on 8-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

First of all, who was president when Ukraine was overthrown, er, ...had a "regime change"?

Yeah. This is their baby.

But here's those links you requested. You can look up more on your own if you like:
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.nytimes.com...
responsiblestatecraft.org...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.defenseone.com...

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1984

Astonishing part is that people are willfully doing this on their own, no command is needed.

edit on 8-5-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
I'm not saying he isn't a good person. I'm sure he is and only wants what is best but he has no stamina in him. His spirit is weak and easily swayed.

No, I can't leave him be. Even though he professes to be devout he has shown himself to be a weak man that is easily swayed from his convictions and manipulated. He has no strength of character or purpose in him.

When he is an old man, I feel sure he will look back on the decisions he has made in Congress with regret.

And if he asks God for forgiveness, he will receive it.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Where on earth do you get your news?
Links please to back up your interesting statements that you claim as true.

You would do better to do what Varied does exactly, but you won't because Orange man bad is all left wing nutters ever had.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
I'm not saying he isn't a good person. I'm sure he is and only wants what is best but he has no stamina in him. His spirit is weak and easily swayed.

No, I can't leave him be. Even though he professes to be devout he has shown himself to be a weak man that is easily swayed from his convictions and manipulated. He has no strength of character or purpose in him.

I believe we should review this quote:
"Weak men create hard times. Hard times create Strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men."

We had our 70's and 80's where the previous generation had good men who fought pure evil. Here we are again.
edit on 8000000503120245America/Chicago05pm5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm a baby boomer, and proud of it.

During part of my young adult life in the mid-70s, I lived in an old house without running water or adequate heat. An old wood stove in only one room that burned out sometime during the night. The wind blew through the walls like there was no wall at all and I slept with a toboggan on my head and a pillow on top of that to keep from freezing to death as I slept. I had to go down to the ice-cold creek to bathe.
I graduated with honors from the school of hard knocks.

In my 30,s I went back to school and earned an associate degree in industrial electronics. B+ average.

I'm 73 now.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I was referring to the combined wealth of congressional members.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What on earth are you going on about. I said nothing at all about him or anything about him.
Ya know just because someone questions a statement doesn't automatically mean that person is a enemy.
Fascism much
edit on 8-5-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

This is just five members, just "5" that have a combined wealth of ~$1.75 Billion.
www.moneydigest.com...

You can research the other 45 and do the math I had to do in order to account for the other ~$3.25 Billion.

Have fun!

Ps - "The More You Know🌈⭐™"

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

top 25

For what it's worth I guess. Not that this changes anything because people will still support these smucks no matter what just as long as certain key words are said to invoke an emotional response that is really just bias confirmation.
edit on 9-5-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

That's absurd.

The only good job he's doing is in killing the economy and the Constitution, and funding endless wars.

You don't think letting the FBi spy on Americans without warrants isn't oppressive?
edit on 9-5-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
House Dems just voted UNANIMOUSLY to give illegals representation in Congress AND the Electoral College. House Seats and Electoral College votes WILL BE added to areas with the most illegals unless Senate passes the bill. Invasion by design.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
I know I'll be damned here but I'm going to post this anyway. mystreioustranger commented that I am probably #1 here on ATS for condemning our federal government. She is probably right because at this point I truly despise this government. It stinks of compromise and corruption.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene offered up a motion to vacate the House Speaker's position today. As expected, the majority of republicans joined a majority of the democrats to table the motion. It failed miserably and showed that the republicans are just as corrupt as the democrats. There truly is one uniparty and honor is not to be found in it. In these past few weeks, Mike Johnson has proven, through legislation that has given the democrats and Biden everything they asked for, that he does not adhere to his professed conservative Christian principles and is more than willing to compromise and betray his party not to mention the conservative electorate that sent him there.

He is the modern-day Judas.

Politico

Speaker Mike Johnson survived Greene’s first proposal to oust him, which was tabled on a lightning-quick 359-43 vote
Only 10 conservatives voted alongside Greene...

Sorry...with a statement like that I'm going to need to see a ledger for exactly how many pieces of silver he was paid...please show your proof.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

I probably should have been a little more, what should I say here, less hyperbolic in the title selection but at the moment I thought it appropriate considering his recent actions. He 'has' most certainly betrayed his publically perceived convictions.

many pieces of silver he was paid

It's probably impossible to follow it through all the dummy corporations and LLCs to get it to him. Just kidding.
edit on 9-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join