It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia police launch major manhunt after troops massacred by comrade in occupied Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
$10 says an upcoming massacre/war crime happens and is subsequently blamed on ol’ Yuri. Because no self respecting Russian would EVER brutalize civilians in a war zone.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Maybenexttime

If true then I suspect it will prove a big mistake.

I understand that Ukraine may be facing a manpower shortage but repeating the same mistakes Putin has made is not the way forward.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

That i suppose is the reason they are being stripped of personal effects and identification before being sent to the front lines to become cannon fodder.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The problem is the ones that dont die, or get blown to smithereens.

And are lucky enough to make it back to civilisation in one piece.

End up back on the streets, probably thinking they now have a sort of carte blanche, to get back to their deviant shenanigans.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That i suppose is the reason they are being stripped of personal effects and identification before being sent to the front lines to become cannon fodder.

Stripping them of their personal effects allows the Russian military to disown them if/when they're killed in battle.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Meat for the grinder really.

And not even a meaningful statistic.

They think a lot of their troops that lot.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What’s worse is LARPing for Stepan Bandera and other Ukrainian Nazis and getting sent into the meat grinder.

Azov is the losing side of history from the get go.

They had a good run past years, renaming their streets after some defeated Ukrainian Nazi SS idiot etc.

With the funding/aid by some current idiots behind NATO btw

edit on 11-5-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Yada yada yada.

Ukrainian Nazi SS done it.

Blah-blah-blah.

Can you not hum a new tune or is that the only one you know?

I mean you have been told before.

It's not the Ukrainians who are attempting to perpetrate something reminiscent of Operation Barbarossa in reverse.

But Putin and his Russian scum invasion farce.

Fact.

edit on 11-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yada yada yada.

Ukrainian Nazi SS done it.

Blah-blah-blah.

Can you not hum a new tune or is that the only one you know?

I mean you have been told before.

It's not the Ukrainians who are attempting to perpetrate something reminiscent of Operation Barbarossa in reverse.

But Putin and his Russian scum invasion farce.

Fact.

Andy, you’re Scottish correct? I’m an American.

I’m not afraid of Russia.

The whole Russian/Ukraine history is their backyard.

Stepan Bandera and the Nazis lost.

I’m not supporting the losing side of history on this one.

Do I think Russia will go after NATO countries no.

Is the current regime in Ukraine that celebrates a LOSER Ukrainian Nazi SS Stepan Bandera annually on the chopping block? Yes.

Google the recently ousted Ukrainian General Zaluzhny holding a Stepan Bandera picture catering to his LARPING historically loser Ukrainian Nazi SS idiots.

To get sent into the meat grinder backed by current idiots in NATO.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So you have the geography down.

Nobody really is, including Ukraine.

See thats rather a simplistic interpretation because Europe is a big backyard and rather more complex an affair than you seem to imagine.

And yet neo nazis still exist amongst both Ukrainian and Russian ranks, never mind present problems in our own respective nations.

Ukraine wont lose with the support of NATO.

The thing is you are not a NATO military strategist or are privy to the whims of Mad Vlad or what he has planned should he and his forces be allowed to prevail in Ukraine.

So inclined to believe they probably understand the geopolitical climate and where this may lead a lot more than yourself.

Is the current regime in Ukraine that celebrates a LOSER Ukrainian Nazi SS Stepan Bandera annually on the chopping block? Yes.

And back to the same tune once again.

edit on 11-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So you have the geography down.

Nobody really is, including Ukraine.

See thats rather a simplistic interpretation because Europe is a big backyard and rather more complex an affair than you seem to imagine.

And yet neo nazis still exist amongst both Ukrainian and Russian ranks, never mind present problems in our own respective nations.

Ukraine wont lose with the support of NATO.

The thing is you are not a NATO military strategist or are privy to the whims of Mad Vlad or what he has planed should he and his forced be allowed to prevail in Ukraine.

So inclined to believe they probably understand the geopolitical climate and where this may lead a lot more than yourself.

And back to the same tune once again.

Andy, you just went full circle congratulations lol.

What’s next? A Stepan Bandera Ukrainian Nazi SS donation bill?

Masked by some puppy holding sunflower picking actors ?

It seems you guys are more intimidated by Russia than us real yanks are.

I don’t have holdings or interest in Ukraine like Biden or His son Hunter has or had with Barisma.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It's too nice a day to sit here listening to repetitive pish on my end Imhere.

The only thing I'm holding right now is a beer and a putting iron.

Have fun with the Ukrainian Nazi SS nonsense, it's all good or not as the case may be.

Now here come my ribs and chicken balls.

So on that note ile bid ye a fair day and let you have the last word for the time being.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ukraine mps have given the green light for convicts to be used. Its just waiting for zelensky to sign.

It's estimated they will get 10 to 15 thousand soldiers from this. Good news is rapists and pesos will not be allowed to join the army. Murderers will though.

Also Ukraine is to start blocking bank accounts of those that refuse to fight or dodge the draft.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Good news is rapists and pesos will not be allowed to join the army. Murderers will though.

But who will be left to torment, mutilate, and murder all the pedos if they gather up all the lifers?

Daft jokes aside, i suppose murderers are exactly what they are after.

The crime being kind of a qualification really where the job in question is concerned.

I'm picturing some sort of Ukrainian squads reminiscent of the "Inglorious Bastards".

The reality however is apt to be somewhat rather more gruesome with as of yet unforeseen serious implications.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

As I said previously, I'm not convinced of the wisdom in this.
I understand that in times of war conscription might be a necessary evil.

No-one will be press-ganged into joining up and only prisoners with less than 3 years left on their sentence will be eligible.
As you say, no sex offenders or nonces will be allowed and neither will anyone convicted of 2 or more murders, corruption or ex-'high ranking officials'.

Bad enough, but not quite the carte blanche Russia has offered to every prisoner regardless of their crime.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

What’s worse is LARPing for Stepan Bandera and other Ukrainian Nazis and getting sent into the meat grinder.

Azov is the losing side of history from the get go.

They had a good run past years, renaming their streets after some defeated Ukrainian Nazi SS idiot etc.

With the funding/aid by some current idiots behind NATO btw

Again another rant about Ukrainian neo-Nazis and yet not willing to mention or talk about all the Russian neo-Nazis in the ranks of the Russian military, it must be nice to be able to turn a blind eye to Putin and his criminals.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What is curious is how these people who go on about Bandera and his movement never mention the Ukrainians who loyally served in the Red Army throughout the world. war Which just points out they're engaging in nasty propaganda and care not a whit for the facts of the situation when they don't fit the warped narratives.

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You seem to be obsessed with Bandera.

He's history, mate.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

What is curious is how these people who go on about Bandera and his movement never mention the Ukrainians who loyally served in the Red Army throughout the world. war Which just points out they're engaging in nasty propaganda and care not a whit for the facts of the situation when they don't fit the warped narratives.

Cheers

Indeed. In the bigger picture, the only real long term success Russia has achieved is making itself look like bully losers who overpaid for a small chunk of land.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Good news is rapists and pesos will not be allowed to join the army. Murderers will though.

But who will be left to torment, mutilate, and murder all the pedos if they gather up all the lifers?

Daft jokes aside, i suppose murderers are exactly what they are after.

The crime being kind of a qualification really where the job in question is concerned.

I'm picturing some sort of Ukrainian squads reminiscent of the "Inglorious Bastards".

The reality however is apt to be somewhat rather more gruesome with as of yet unforeseen serious implications.

Agreed, and I dont feel sorry for anyone involved. Russia decided letting convicted murderers, rapists, and pedos run free to terrorize the civilian population of Ukraine was a good idea, so when their rabid dogs decide to turn on them, its nothing less then they deserve. Karma is one mean bitch.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join