It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O’Keefe: I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera. I am working on releasing a story that I believe is the most important of my entire career.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that right at this moment I am subject to an endless series of attacks?

This is obviously a sophisticated information operation designed to stop me from releasing this story. I’m sure you recognize they are masters of using half-truths and innuendos to raise doubt against people who don’t deserve it. It’s meant to consume my time and energy and make me back down.

But I’m not going to let it work. Rest assured, nothing will stop me from releasing this story.

I urge my followers and supporters to take note of every person participating because this is a time when people reveal themselves for who they are.

Link

Video drops April 29th:

James O'Keefe

Subscribe t-minus 4 days until we release the first tapes on the intelligence agencies.
12:51 PM · Apr 25, 2024

Link

Hope he doesn’t commit suicide with two to the back of the head.

He’s crazy for not posting it already, they obviously know he’s done it.

I think this Twitter user expressed it best:

ExumaDude @sbrandes
I just don't understand why you aren't releasing it immediately? For Christ sakes, the CIA killed JFK. Put it out there already before the get rid of the story or even worse. 😬

Link

Prayers for O’Keefe.

Will post video once here in this thread when it drops on 29th.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

If he gave a heads up, and it does release without being taken down… it may be indicative that it’s not as big of a bombshell as he leads us to believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He’s a national treasure.

One of the few willing to actually expose corruption on every level from school boards to Washington.

We need many more like him.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Makes you wonder, how much longer, before CIA, FBI, whichever criminal organization will not be worried about videos or anything coming out.

Just claim it is AI generated content.

I really hope that is as big as he thinks it is, and that he manages to stay alive if it is.
edit on 26-4-2024 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Makes you wonder, how much longer, before CIA, FBI, whichever criminal organization will no be worried about videos or anything coming out.

Just claim it is AI generated content.

I really hope that is as big as he thinks it is, and that he manages to stay alive if it is.

Well, I'm sure one of our progressive sisters or brothers on ATS saw your post and called their handler with that idea. (And probably claimed it as their own).

Thanks.

Not attacking you, just pointing out they don't have original ideas.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I doubt this will be anything earth shattering. It's not like he's catching these guys admitting anything. It's probably some "source" that claims to have knowledge of the inner workings of the CIA.

If his home or business gets raided before he can release it, we'll know he was hitting a nerve.
edit on 26-4-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Think someone will send me a check?
I'm sure they know my address.

LOL

As far as the OP, and what evidence, didn't someone already prove that the CIA was operating on US soil, like a month ago? I wonder if it has to do with that?
Hope not, since we already know about it.
edit on 26-4-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

What we know on ATS is months to years ahead of most of the world.

And slightly behind Twitter… but that’s Wild West and unfettered compared to here.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If true, RiP James.

That or CP will be found on his computer.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
James O’Keefe is a great journalist and he does a great job exposing things. HOWEVER, when you tell someone you have evidence of wrongdoing, and you’ll release it in 4 days, you are now on a countdown to being killed or defamed, or having a frame job being done on you to destroy you.

What you do in the case of these situations is simply EXPOSE THE MISDEEDS, and not telegraph your intentions. Then when they don’t know who did it, they have to scramble to squash the stories, then go after the one who exposed it, if they can prove it.

All James has done is the same thing the UFO people, and the Epstein Client list people have done. Given the CIA or whomever 4 days to come up with the cash to pay them to go away. Which is what a lot of these things really are about. It’s just a means to get money. While I do not think James is like that, I do think that he’s incredibly stupid to think that he can’t be dosed with Polonium and Litvienko’ed.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wow, I hope he stays healthy enough to be able to release the information, in this time and age we all know how people is deal with when they confront the system.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

" James O’Keefe: I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera. "

If that were Somehow True , how come he is Not Dead Yet ? Maybe Because James O’Keefe is in Reality a C.I.A. Disinfo Agent Asset to Begin With ? ..........Hmm....

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol.

Yep, we’re on ATS.

I’ll go one further, how did they not know he was James O’Keefe?

How did they not see through his disguise?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension
I am sure if he really has that info, he has it on a dead man timer. If he doesn't reset it at the planned intervals, it goes out on its own.

Really, he could have sent it to 20 friends and said if he didn't make it the four days, flood the internet.

And if he suicides between now and then, and it is released anyway, it might really blow up in the agency's face.

And they may be hoping to call his bluff. He releases it in 4 days, it's a dud, and it blows up in his face. Which is what I think.

And if he lives and releases it and it is the real deal,we know they don't care if you know they got him...look at the Boeing whistleblower.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Whatever they do to James in the buildup only strengthens the fact that he had something on them and hurts their position exponentially.

It won't be something worth killing him over otherwise he'd be dead by now.

They'll most likely do damage control or hope that the American public is so oversaturated by devastating news that this will disappear in a week or two.

If we look at how the US is under attack by forces from inside the system and most people just coping with their daily lives it's doubtful that this expose will matter to most of the American public in a month from now.

Just more bad news about the state of disrepair of your republic.

One that by my estimations you couldn't keep.

The people destroying the US are openly flaunting it in your faces and yet...

Nothing.

It would appear that they are too powerful and far along with their plans for any kind of momentum shift.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Is this the new way to suicide your self?
Tell them you have secrets that will hurt them
and you will tell the world in four day.
is than enough thime for they to send a hit man?

edit on 27-4-2024 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's already well known in certain circles, that the KFK assassination was Agencies not individuals. Hence why the standard 50year declassification never occured.

Because those Agencies, are still involved in "The Activity".

When I say to people here or elsewhere, that the US government has gone rogue, it's not an option, is fact.

There are more rogue Government officials, than Oath keepers.

Political appointees are not bound by the Constitutional Oath.

They are bound by agenda.

Destroying America from within, is their goal.

How well do you think they have done, so far.

Remember, that which we are told about by them, is what they want us to know... imagine what they don't want to be known.

Actions speak louder than words.

Those actions are saying much more than perceived.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Question

What type of legal protection whistleblowers have? Does anyone know or we could assume they don't have much protection?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American political activist who founded Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that uses deceptively edited videos and information gathering techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Both O'Keefe and Project Veritas have produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations; the recordings are often selectively edited to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses. O'Keefe served as chairman until he was fired from the organization in February 2023. "

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-4-2024 by GeorgeVanTassel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeVanTassel

We live in a banana republic now.

If you whistleblow against one side you will be devastated, the other… protected.

Legal protection matters less than the side you make look bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join