It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Terrorists Attack US Humanitarian Pier During Construction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
PALESTINIANS KILLED DOCTORS AND MEDICAL PEOPLE IN ISRAEL ???
YOU keep telling YOURSELF that, which shows YOUR desperation
in believing such a blatant delusional lies.

I said I wasn't going to bother with you ... but I'll
go one last time ...

The Hamas terrorists killed 1200 people from all walks of life. You do realize
that doctors and medical workers are civilians, right? Hamas slaughtered
medical workers and police and rescue workers and teachers, and volunteer
workers, and mothers and fathers and children and musicians and artists
and business men and women, and retired people, and people who were in
the military, and farmers, and school children, and preschool children, and
college age students, and restaurant workers etc etc etc

You haven't bothered to read any of the information about those your 'freedom fighters' killed. It shows.

Demographic Analysis of Oct 7 Casualties

NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU.
edit on 4/26/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Hamas and it's defenders are no different than Hitler's NAZIs.
They are all obsessed with killing every Jew.

Yep ... even to the point of trying to destroy a 'humanitarian pier' that is being set up to feed their sorry asses. Morons just see Jews and Americans and try to kill them. They take the food out of their own mouths as long as it means another dead Jew. Another example of Middle East mentality.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Palestinian Grand Mufti with Himmler.

With Adolph...

Palestinian leader in his own words...

edit on 26-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Take you HATE FEST AND CHEW IT karen.

No one 'WINS' in a war killing kids and civilians, doctors, reporters,
INTERNATIONAL aid workers.,
or bulldozing hospital patients alive into mass graves.
except these NON real humans, who are
paid to control the narrative.
For them it's all about $$, being an fascist overlord,
occupying, and control.

Bettcha FlyerF HATES
what Rosa Parks, and Nelson Mandella stood for too,
and called them 'terrorists'

btw TERRORISTS are those that bomb hospitals, murder
aid workers, murder reporters, murder doctors . . .
bombing of the USS Liberty, king david HOTEL BOMBING,
then LIE about it.
en.wikipedia.org...
Jewish extremist terrorism look it up.
101 wiki

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: DBCowboy

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moron terrorists.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why?

It's more like moron us. Our Cuck In Chief "president" will just send them more aid and hope they attack us harder.

Biden: Bomb me harder, daddy

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moron terrorists.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why?

It's more like moron us. Our Cuck In Chief "president" will just send them more aid and hope they attack us harder.

Biden: Bomb me harder, daddy

"DON'T" is Biden's 'Safe Word'.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is no way to fix a war that has waged for 1400 years. Even if you got rid of Hamas, and rebuilt Gaza it would fall back into war again. It is their nature and culture. It will never change.

Even if Israel left the area you would STILL have the fighting...and groups like HAMAS.

Let that sink in.

Why the US is there building and bridge but not building a wall on our southern border is beyond me.
edit on Apram30amf0000002024-04-26T10:49:30-05:001030 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
"DON'T" is Biden's 'Safe Word'.

He's mentally impotent. Politically impotent as well.

When he announced this pier, everyone with a brain knew it was just to pander for Arab/Michigan votes. And everyone with a brain knew it was going to get attacked by idiots from Gaza. He put boots on the ground in a war zone all in order to get votes for his reelection run in November.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah .. if the Muslims of Gaza, and their useful idiot compatriots in the West, slaughtered all the Jews of Israel like their bloodlust wants ... the Muslims of Gaza would just turn on other Muslims and start fighting them. The so called 'palestinians' have done that in the past .. that's why Egypt and Jordan don't trust Gaza 'palestinians' and want nothing to do with them. I would almost bet that they secretly hope that Israel grinds them into the sand so no one has to deal with them anymore.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can not belive you are falling for "Its for Humanitarian resons"

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost

No one with a brain believes that. The Biden administration is claiming that's what it is. But in reality it's just a mechanism for him to pander for Michigan votes for reelection.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Construction of the pier hasn't started yet the attack was on Israeli soldiers , not really surprising in a war zone.

It’s not clear whether the militants knew what they were attacking, said the first U.S. official, adding that they may have simply seen a “target of opportunity” to strike the Israel Defense Forces.

A “small number of mortars” caused “minimal damage” in Gaza in the vicinity of the “marshalling yard area for humanitarian assistance that will soon be delivered by sea,” said one of the officials, a member of the U.S. military. The attack occurred before U.S. personnel began constructing the floating pier, the official said, noting that “there will be no U.S. forces on the ground in Gaza.”

The attack does not delay efforts for the maritime corridor, and effort is still on schedule to begin initial operations in early May, the military official said.
www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Scratchpost

But in reality it's just a mechanism for him to pander for Michigan votes for reelection.

Imagine pandering for votes for President from idiots in Michigan screaming "DEATH TO AMERICA".

Biden wants to be the leader of the 'Make America Dead' (MAD) Party.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Construction of the pier hasn't started yet the attack was on Israeli soldiers , not really surprising in a war zone.

I already posted that politico piece and pointed out that they were probably trying to kill Jews who were there to work on the pier. And as I said, the attack caused damage to the construction site and equipment there. Light damage. But still damage. The point is ... the Jews and Americans were constructing a pier that is supposed to be for humanitarian purposes and instead of leaving well enough alone so that the humanitarian pier can be built, they instead go and attack it so that they can try to kill a jew or two. Taking food out of their own mouths and of the children that are supposed to be in dire need, all to try to kill a jew or two.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds. Palestinian terrorists on Wednesday attacked the U.S. pier being constructed off the coast of Gaza, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS reported.

Gaza “terrorists launched mortars at the maritime construction site, damaging several pieces of engineering equipment,” the TV channel revealed. ” In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.”

The U.S. military is involved in the construction of the floating dock. It is unclear if American servicemen or civilian contractors were present at the site during the terrorist attack.

Last month, President Joe Biden announced the decision to construct a floating pier for large-scale aid delivery to Gaza and supply aid through trucks and airdrops. “I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters,” President Biden declared on March 7.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Take you HATE FEST AND CHEW IT karen.

except these NON real humans, who are
paid to control the narrative.
For them it's all about $$, being an fascist overlord,
occupying, and control.

Bettcha FlyerF HATES
what Rosa Parks, and Nelson Mandella stood for too,
and called them 'terrorists'

btw TERRORISTS are those that bomb hospitals, murder
aid workers, murder reporters, murder doctors . . .
bombing of the USS Liberty, king david HOTEL BOMBING,
then LIE about it.
en.wikipedia.org...
Jewish extremist terrorism look it up.
101 wiki

You don’t have to lie to make friends. You sound like a desperate toddler throwing a tantrum in all your post. Give yourself and your lies a break. No one’s buying what you’re selling. We get it, you want and condone the death of Jews and you’ll say anything to prove so. I know exactly who you are, you’ve been banned here several times already and have been spouting the same tripe here for months.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

He keeps repeating that garbage that Israel bulldozed live patients into a mass grave. That has been debunked. There IS a mass grave at a hospital. Israel dug up the bodies to identify them to see if any were hostages. Then Israel reburied them. A whole lot of the people in that grave are Hamas fighters who were hiding out in the hospital and who died fighting IDF. The others died because Hamas and the 'palestinians' attacked Israel and then Israel fought back ... so they are dead because of Hamas and the 'palestinians' bad choices. Israel didn't bulldoze any live people into a grave. To believe that and propagate that is just blood libel and antisemitism.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He keeps repeating that garbage that Israel bulldozed liver patients into a mass grave. That has been debunked. There IS a mass grave at a hospital. Israel dug up the bodies to identify them to see if any were hostages. Then Israel reburied them. A whole lot of the people in that grave are Hamas fighters who were hiding out in the hospital and who died fighting IDF. The others died because Hamas and the 'palestinians' attacked Israel and then Israel fought back ... so they are dead because of Hamas and the 'palestinians' bad choices. Israel didn't bulldoze any live people into a grave. To believe that and propagate that is just blood libel and antisemitism.

I hear ya cluck’n👍. I think anyone with a more than a brain cell knows what’s going on. This person is one of two things either a paid useful idiot or one that doesn’t get paid and is just a useful delusional idiot, same for their other propaganda sock accounts they have going. Enough is enough though, it’s like listening to a record that skips over n over, boring and annoying comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

edit on 26-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

boring and annoying comes to mind.

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justsomeboreddude3
Israel is guilty of fighting to win. I don't see anything wrong with that.

except these nazies think different, unlike real humans.
paid to control the narritive

I would beg to differ. Mass civilian casualties is exactly how wars have been one in the past (pre televised news). It's just that today there are too many snowflakes that want to get in the way through protests or politics to let the militaries do their jobs. This would have been over by January, but it continues to drag on and on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join