It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Biden Replace Harris With AOC On the 2024 Democrat Ticket?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Ahh a lateral exchange. Trading Harris for AOC is changing the face, but same idiocy. Might cost him and the demo more NYC votes. She is not exactly looked upon to favorably by her constituents!

She's not? That's news to me. They elected her and have since re-elected her two more times, despite her abysmal record and performance.

Like I said in the OP, she's very popular with low-information voters, the kind of people Democrats count on.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Should Biden Replace Harris With AOC On the 2024 Democrat Ticket? page: 1

not just no, blank no, below is why.

edit on 23-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
She’s not a stalker?
Dollar to a dime says there is some poor slob somewhere that is terrified of her.
She has stalker eyes, I’ve had experience.
Hoo-Boy….

reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would knock out AOC in a heartbeat. Kamala after about 8 shots of spirits or perhaps like an 18 pack of beer. if I could go back in time I would smash Killary when she looked decent.

Thats not because they are the best I could do, that just cause I enjoy conquering trim. Personally I really prefer darker skin in woman. From caramel to midnight ebony. Creamy white is nice too.

oh what the hell, I love women of all shapes, sizes, heights and color. Even the less aesthetically pleasing can be fun with enough drinks!

I only posted this since we have devolved to this point on this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

AOC didn't know carrots grow in dirt.

Kamala knows carrots grow in dirt.

IMO - Stick with Kamala.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I would knock out AOC in a heartbeat.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have her over for a game of Hide the Eel In the Cave. But the stuff she says... yikes.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
AOC isn't black, but she isn't white either.

Same with Harris. She's only like 1/4 black but claims it anyways.

Biden can't replace Harris. She claims to be a black woman. If he replaced her, the black folks would have a melt down. They want special black representation. It's all about identity politics with the left.

Furthermore...the same thing(s) that had SanFran Mayor Willie Brown captivated with/over Kamala, now has Joe Biden hooked...

Biden tells Kamala 'I love you. You always have my back.'. And she replies, 'I do', in a toe-curling message at a DNC event.
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Joe is sticking with Kamala. (Jill might run off with Kamala's husband though. Watch 4 it.)

edit on 2342024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

IMO - Stick with Kamala.

Kamala on dirt; Dirt is soil, which is dirty because dirt comes from the word dirty, which is dirty because of soil.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Biden can't replace Harris. She claims to be a black woman. If he replaced her, the black folks would have a melt down. They want special black representation.

that might be true with high pollutin black folks, but a whole bunch of everyday black folks see her for what she is, a bimbo
that's why she did so bad before the primaries.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: WeMustCare

IMO - Stick with Kamala.

Kamala on dirt; Dirt is soil, which is dirty because dirt comes from the word dirty, which is dirty because of soil.

To Kamala, soil is poetic, as are soiled Depends.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: FlyersFan

Biden can't replace Harris. She claims to be a black woman. If he replaced her, the black folks would have a melt down. They want special black representation.

that might be true with high pollutin black folks, but a whole bunch of everyday black folks see her for what she is, a bimbo
that's why she did so bad during the primaries.

This is exactly what I was wondering. I'm sure she has support among blacks, but it's only a percentage of blacks, and they're only a percentage of the voting population. Does that translate to such a large block of voters that it wouldn't be worth it to go after more of the youth vote?

I don't know. I just thought it was a fun question.

Doesn't seem to be doing well though
a lot of people are probably seeing the thread title and thinking the thread is advocating for it and not even looking at it.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

" Should Biden Replace Harris With AOC On the 2024 Democrat Ticket? "

Only If she is Good at Mixing Ice Cream Sodas ........

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Should Biden Replace Harris With AOC On the 2024 Democrat Ticket? "

Only If she is Good at Mixing Ice Cream Sodas ........

She was a bartender. I'm sure she can handle it.

Might be her only qualification to be VP.
edit on 23-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This is exactly what I was wondering. I'm sure she has support among blacks, but it's only a percentage of blacks, and they're only a percentage of the voting population. Does that translate to such a large block of voters that it wouldn't be worth it to go after more of the youth vote?

before the primaries the LSM were always doing interviews with black people that didn't like her. one of the main reasons when she was a DA and attorney general she always went for the max while pretending to be a progressive prosecutor.

a couple of links,

Was Kamala Harris a Progressive Prosecutor? A Look at Her Time as a DA & California Attorney General

California’s tough-on-crime past haunts Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris Was a Tough-on-Crime Prosecutor in a Black Lives Matter Era

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

before the primaries the LSM were always doing interviews with black people that didn't like her. one of the main reasons when she was a DA and attorney general she always went for the max while pretending to be a progressive prosecutor.

a couple of links,

Was Kamala Harris a Progressive Prosecutor? A Look at Her Time as a DA & California Attorney General

California’s tough-on-crime past haunts Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris Was a Tough-on-Crime Prosecutor in a Black Lives Matter Era

I tried to look up what her approval was among black voters. It's all over the map like any polling question. Depends what source you look at. But the highest I saw was 56%. I mean, that's better than Biden
but still, seems low. I remember Obama's approval among black voters being way higher than that.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I really hate to say this because both K and AOC are just....not good.
But AOC would maybe be a better VP choice than K.
I just can't get bug eyes out of my head. Could you imagine waking up at night those bug eyes just staring at you?
That's the stuff that nightmares are based on.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Remember...the Vice President is one step (or stroke) away from being U.S. President.

Would AMERICANS PREFER

President Harris
-or-
President Cortez

After Joe Biden falls down the stairs, off the stage, or suffers stroke #3...and is put on life-support???

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
I just can't get bug eyes out of my head.

They are exciting during erotic nirvana. 😉

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

I really hate to say this because both K and AOC are just....not good.
But AOC would maybe be a better VP choice than K.
I just can't get bug eyes out of my head. Could you imagine waking up at night those bug eyes just staring at you?
That's the stuff that nightmares are based on.

You are posting that you would pick a VP based off of what she looks like when she sleeps with you.

Can the left ever evolve to the point that they get sexual kinks and feelz out of their head and just vote based on policies and experience?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The greater the difference between LEFT and RIGHT, the bigger the landslide will be in November, for BIDEN or for TRUMP. None of the "We'll know who won in 5 to 7 days!".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join