It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUCKLE UP--Iranian Attack on Israel Imminent--US Officials Warn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
We really don't know once they are free from their country and countrymen that they won't take advantage of the freedom of choice of thought, which it appears is not allowed within Islam religion or violently dealt with when one questions it.

The Islamic Republic of Dearborn Michigan - Chants 'Death to America' - from Muslim Immigrants and Their Offspring

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Would that not depend on what matters most to them?

ISLAM matters most to them.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Possibly a co ordinated attack on U.S. and Israel ?

Biden has let in hundreds and hundreds of male, military age, Iranian illegal aliens across the southern border.
Count on them doing exactly what their IRGC leaders tell them to do.

We really don't know once they are free from their country and countrymen that they won't take advantage of the freedom of choice of thought, which it appears is not allowed within Islam religion or violently dealt with when one questions it.

If they have family back in Iran...disobedience of the IRGC is not an option.

I think you already know they will obey for the sake of keeping their family members alive.

We could debate that point...but you likely know it would be futile.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Can you point out any time the US has cut back on support after Israel didn’t adhere to any of our requests?

You are ignoring what those 'requests' have been. And they aren't requests. They are demands. Biden has said that he's going to make aid to Israel 'conditional'. And he has also called for an immediate ceasefire without Israel getting anything from Hamas in return, and Biden has demanded that Israel withdraw and not invade as planned. That's what was reported on TV news this past week. Israel told Biden to go pound sand.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

All aid is always conditional. Reminding people of such is just stating what is already known.

I’m not surprised by the hyperbole around this though, it’s everywhere.

So far the US support hasn’t wavered past suggestions, as always. And Israel will likely do what they want, as always, with little changing.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Possibly a co ordinated attack on U.S. and Israel ?

Biden has let in hundreds and hundreds of male, military age, Iranian illegal aliens across the southern border.
Count on them doing exactly what their IRGC leaders tell them to do.

If they have family back in Iran...disobedience of the IRGC is not an option.

I think you already know they will obey for the sake of keeping their family members alive.

We could debate that point...but you likely know it would be futile.

Well I don't believe all Muslims' faith goes to the extreme, the same with Christians.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Knowing him, he's been trying to escalate this war, ever so gently so as not to be exposed, so he can declare martial law and skip the elections. Likely? No, but I wouldn't put it past the democrats due to their BAMN policy.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well I don't believe all Muslims' faith goes to the extreme

You are right-its not all of them-but a recent survey in my country the UK showed its a significant percentage.

The survey - commissioned by the Henry Jackson Society, a counter-extremism think tank - revealed that just under half of British Muslims (46 percent) sympathise with Hamas..

..Also noted in the poll was that 52 percent of British Muslims wanted to make it illegal to show an image of the Prophet Mohammed - compared to 16 percent of the public.

Elsewhere, 32 percent of British Muslims wished for Shariah law to be implemented in the UK - compared to just nine percent of the public.

Other trends spotted included that younger, well-educated Muslims were the most likely to think Hamas had not committed the atrocities.(of Oct7th)

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just like Ukraine, I see no reason for the US to get involved.

Israel attacked Iran, Iran attacks Israel. Not our circus, not our monkeys. This matter falls directly under the purview of the United Nations. Or, for the believers, the two antagonist's respective gods. Far be it for us mere mortals to interfere.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: FlyersFan

You don’t think it’s hyperbolic to imply the US official policy is going to cut Israel off based on an anonymous report we might label goods coming out of the West Bank?

We’ve suggested Israel don’t go into Rafah.

Can you point out any time the US has cut back on support after Israel didn’t adhere to any of our requests?

It is hyperbolic.

If allies and good friends cannot criticise each other it's all a bit stupid and pointless. The one place we're supposed to derive a continuity of normalcy is the international theatre.

Bs and propaganda...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It doesn't have to be all of them. It just has to be enough of them. And meeting that threshold isn't as difficult as one might think considering the extremist nature of islam itself.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

It doesn't have to be all of them. It just has to be enough of them. And meeting that threshold isn't as difficult as one might think considering the extremist nature of islam itself.

That's a hard call/reality to make because we really are not a part of their faith so we can only look from the outside in, which lends itself to bias and misinformation/disinformation.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Israel attacked Iran, Iran attacks Israel.

Quick correction:

Iran proxy, HAMAS attacked Israel.
Israel attacked Iran.
Iran attacks Israel.
edit on 11-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I openly admit that I am biased against islam. I actively despise the religion and their pedophile warlord prophet. But my feelings are based on research I've done into islam itself, not on propaganda or anti-muslim talking points. It isn't a hard call to make when you've dove into islam in order to understand it. It's an even easier call to make when you recognize the patterns of repeated behavior from muslims over centuries. They're really not doing anything today that they haven't been doing for hundreds and hundreds of years. They just have access to better technology.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I openly admit that I am biased against islam. I actively despise the religion and their pedophile warlord prophet. But my feelings are based on research I've done into islam itself, not on propaganda or anti-muslim talking points. It isn't a hard call to make when you've dove into islam in order to understand it. It's an even easier call to make when you recognize the patterns of repeated behavior from muslims over centuries. They're really not doing anything today that they haven't been doing for hundreds and hundreds of years. They just have access to better technology.

Not all of them as you want to believe.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I doubt they asked our opinion before they hit that Iranian Embassy. And they probably know we’ll still stick around to be a strong deterrent from Iran directly striking back. I wouldn’t be surprised if the US’s mere presence has Iran hit back via proxy so this doesn’t escalate.

But if Iran did hit, I have no doubt that the US would be involved, maybe even directly.

So I struggle to see how hyperbolic charged domestic politics has any place when it comes to geopolitical matters. It’s rare that presidents have a vastly different stance on our geopolitical affairs.

The consequences here could be huge, people need to recognize that. And it’s beyond me our own citizens would advocate for our people not to be allowed to be even perceived as critical of nations who have a direct impact on our future… nations we prop up at that.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Israel attacked Iran, Iran attacks Israel.

Quick correction:

Iran proxy, HAMAS attacked Iran.
Israel attacked Iran.
Iran attacks Israel.

With that logic we could classify Hamas as an Israeli proxy too considering Netanyahu sh** the bed and propped them up to divide the PLO. Rather bad bet.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I never said it was all of them.
As I said previously. It doesn't have to be all of them. It just has to be enough of them.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I never said it was all of them.
As I said previously. It doesn't have to be all of them. It just has to be enough of them.

I believe government has eyes on those Muslims that need to have an eye on them, otherwise the majority of Muslims are not extremist in their beliefs, even though their Bible can be or otherwise not be interpreted as extremely violent in it's messages.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I will not doubt that, actually is just a matter of time as the new recruits terrorist has been coming across the border unchallenged thanks to the biden administration and settling down in Michigan the new hob for all factions of terrorist in the US.

Just because they are democrat votes and terrorist can vote too.

Is just a matter of time when these factions put another devastating mark in our nation lanscape, we will thank the democrats for that. But I am sure they will blame everybody else including us the America born people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join