It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Takes Control on the Republican Nation Committee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Are Trump and friends co-opting the RNC to rip it off? Will their takeover result in a blue wave, or are they capable of steering it to a red wave?

I think the term is "hostile takeover". Seems like he bought enough stock with viral currency to take controlling interest of the GOP. Then, as with all hostile takeovers, change the board of directors, new VP, all that stuff.

Stock price will receive a boost?

Or maybe we're all f*****.

edit on 15-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yes. "Hostile takeover", and "purge" are exactly the right words for what happened. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that works out for Republicans in November.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What if the republican trump supporters put all of their eggs in one basket? Who’s the contingency if Trump has been disqualified for president, wrongly or rightly?

Biden wins his next four years if so.

This gonna suck.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yes. "Hostile takeover", and "purge" are exactly the right words for what happened. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that works out for Republicans in November.

The makings of a dictator.

The gullibility of some people astounds me.

Right in front of their eyes -- in real time -- this is happening.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

🤣🤣 Jeesh

Who would Democrats rather like to see run the RNC?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee

🤣🤣 Jeesh

Who would Democrats rather like to see run the RNC?

I am not a Democrat.

I wouldn't know.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So why am I supposed to care? Did anyone sound any alarms over Hilary financing the DNC during the 2016 election? As a reminder that was the reason Bernie Sanders got screwed over the nomination!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So why am I supposed to care? Did anyone sound any alarms over Hilary financing the DNC during the 2016 election? As a reminder that was the reason Bernie Sanders got screwed over the nomination!!!

But, Hillary.

Bernie Sanders had many, many years he could have taken a stand.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

(post by WeMustCare removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nothing was hostile. No one was purged. They are trying to not bleed money with friendly appointments. With each person released they said to reapply for a position.

The GOP needed to clean house. They did. I mean, is it not you and others who said there is no Red Wave? This is to ensure that it happens and that there is no Propublican (Neww word for RINOs) interference.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
What if the republican trump supporters put all of their eggs in one basket? Who’s the contingency if Trump has been disqualified for president, wrongly or rightly?

Biden wins his next four years if so.

This gonna suck.

I don't think it's likely that Trump will be disqualified before the election, but he might lose the election. That will be very bad for the RNC.

But if Trump wins, and then on Jan 6th Congress TRIES to disqualify him, and the election goes to the House of Representatives and Trump loses there, his constituents will likely throw a proverbial fit, to say the least. It will only reinforce why the RNC did what it did.

edit on 1120242024k41America/Chicago2024-03-15T14:41:11-05:0002pm2024-03-15T14:41:11-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't think it's likely that Trump will be disqualified, but he might lose the election.

I think he'll be found guilty, arrested, and maybe even in be jail. I have no idea if he's actually REALLY guilty or not, but that's what I think will happen. Then the GOP have to decide if they are going to keep him as nominee and run him with a conviction, or if they'll replace him. TPTB want Haley. She's a self proclaimed globalist. So she steps in and wins.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I don't think it's likely that Trump will be disqualified, but he might lose the election.

I think he'll be found guilty, arrested, and maybe even in be jail. I have no idea if he's actually REALLY guilty or not, but that's what I think will happen. Then the GOP have to decide if they are going to keep him as nominee and run him with a conviction, or if they'll replace him. TPTB want Haley. She's a self proclaimed globalist. So she steps in and wins.

Maybe, but my "Spidey senses" don't see any of that happening, except MAYBE a guilty verdict. But he'll appeal, and I don't think Trump will get jail time. EVER! Maybe house arrest, if at all. But not before the election. In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

Well, that was an example of quid pro qui, but it wasn't a personal quid pro quo, because what Biden was saying was US policy. Ukraine needed to fire Shokin in order to get US aide.

Oh please that’s just nonsense, as usual🙄🙄🙄. Your attempt at mental gymnastics are embarrassing. You’d nail trump to the cross over n over if he did that and you know it. Did ya forget about Hunter in that picture?
edit on 15-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Did ya forget about Hunter in that picture?

Your gymnastic are pretty impressive!

Hunter Biden wasn't in that picture. He served on the Burisma board between 2010 and 2012. Shokin was fired in March of 2016, 3 months after Biden's threat to withhold $1 Billion US dollars, and 6 days after the international Monetary Fund threatened to withhold their $40 Billion.

edit on 2320242024k23America/Chicago2024-03-15T22:23:23-05:0010pm2024-03-15T22:23:23-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OLD SCHOOL REPUBLICANS are feeling bitter, dejected and angry, as the institutions they used to count on for helping them be corrupt, and conceal their corrupt deeds, get dismantled and "cleaned up", little by little.

Take MIKE PENCE, Vice President to former President Donald Trump, for example...

There’s a sense of disgust, a genuine dislike of people who hold the personality traits of Mike Pence. President Donald Trump really did become a touchstone to reveal the deep rot within our USA body politic. In the Trump, era we see just how horrid and corrupt the system is.

If you stand back and think about it, more people voted for President Trump than any Republican in history; a man who has withstood some of the most vicious and vitriolic attacks in history. Yet, here stands the sanctimonious Mike Pence declaring himself as the arbiter of all things Republican. I dislike these people immensely.
Extracted from: theconservativetreehouse.com...-256473

Mike Pence - Old School Snake and Wolf Combined.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join