It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The January 6th ‘SHAMAN’ Jacob Chansley! “J6 WAS A DEEP STATE PSYOP AND I CAN PROVE IT!”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
the psyops teams set these identities up years in advance with hundreds of scenarios all ready to use

That sounds like something the Shadownet would be used for.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

THE SHAMAN SPEAKS. lmao. Dude needs to stay on his meds, take the tin foil hat off, and move on with life.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

He was a paid crisis actor, a mercenary goof that got paid to ape in front of the cameras as needed.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
There's another video I wish I could share, but I haven't been able to find it online for several years now.

I can describe it though.

There was an white house press person lecturing a class of journalism students about the government's use of crisis actors and staged events. She uses the Boston Bombing as an example, but says that she is not saying that it was a staged event.

I did extensive research on the Boston Bombing, mostly because of the first arrest that was made based on video evidence. I wrote an ATS thread about this information, but it appears to have been deleted.

Two days after the bombing and before any mention of the brothers, one of the stores in the area claimed to have a video that showed the bomber placing the bag with a bomb in it. An arrest was made, a bomb threat was called in around the courthouse, and a video showed a guarded armored vehicle making it's way to the courthouse. The prep was released, the public was told that they had the wrong person, and it wasn't until a day or two later before the hunt for the brothers began. The whole thing was very odd. I followed the case hoping that the video would be released, but my evidence at the time suggested that only an affidavit describing the video was ever provided to the court and the video was never released.

Some additional research years later, had uncovered a Saudi national, a young kid that actually looked similar to the younger brother, being arrested shortly after the event, then deported.

It's been ages since I've gone over this information, so please take the above with a grain of salt.

On a side note, did anyone ever figure out Stephen Paddock's motive for the Vegas Shooting?

I found Ellen's interview of the security guard on duty, to be super suspect with the way she seemed to be coaching him.

Here's an old thread about the Boston stuff I mentioned, that has a video of that first arrest.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Hmm................Jan. 6th was an Inside Job then ?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Hmm................Jan. 6th was an Inside Job then ?

lots of people think at least half of it was. like the "important" parts that got "prosecuted".

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
sorry to hear that

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Three of my old posts got spammed by the same account today.

The January 6th ‘SHAMAN’ Jacob Chansley! “J6 WAS A DEEP STATE PSYOP AND I CAN PROVE IT!”

Karen Kingston claims the CIA is trying to kill her

LIVE: 'Whistleblower X' revealed at Hunter Biden probe hearing

Just an interesting observation. Carry on

edit on 13-12-2023 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany
You might want to check your article. He wasn't diagnosed with schizophrenia. He was diagnosed with Schizotypal.

As the Mayo Clinic notes, the mental health conditions are not the same.

“Schizotypal personality disorder can easily be confused with schizophrenia, a severe mental illness in which people lose contact with reality (psychosis),” the clinic’s website notes. “While people with schizotypal personality disorder may experience brief psychotic episodes with delusions or hallucinations, the episodes are not as frequent, prolonged or intense as in schizophrenia.”

“While people with schizotypal personality disorder may experience brief psychotic episodes with delusions or hallucinations, the episodes are not as frequent, prolonged or intense as in schizophrenia.

Do you have proof he was off his meds?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think it will succeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join