It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire tries to strike back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Of course he did! And of course we knew about moving them, we watched with satellites and Russia helped them, and we saw some of it used in Arab Spring.

Bush 2 knew this for fact because his DADDY gave Saddam all those toys for use on Iran. Including the anthrax used during the 9/11 attack.

That evil SOB Mueller hounded 2 American scientists for it, because the DNA matched with our biolabs, one until he died of his own hand. Then we declared him guilty and closed the case.

But this is way off topic.

Don't need 'special insiders' to tell which way the wind blows. Just need to pay long term close attention.

edit on 8/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I have a very hard time with all photo evidence. With CGI and such, we can fake anything.

I truly don't think I will believe until one of THEM takes control of this BS and shows us undeniably.

Until then, it's a weak maybe. Like it always has been for me.

And ONLY because of my father's experience. Along with following politics for my adult life, I started reading and seeing pictures about UFO's in GRADE SCHOOL.

That sort of thing happens when you grow up near Roswell in the early days.

I'm more prone to have experienced UFO crazy. I remember even being on the playground at school and there had been a UFO story near Socorro. All the kids knew and we were all acting out alien invasion on the playground. All eyes were on the skies. ah yes, growing up in NM, UFOs and fallout were all the night terrors for us kids.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

You are absolutely correct on faked or dubbed video and pictures. My stuff is real. The last George Knapp resent take on the "formation" is all BS. So, why did he soil himself? I also filed a 2018 report on NUFORC and was interviewed on WTAM100 Cleveland on the Mike Mike Trivisonno show along with other UFO witness Michael Lee Hill. Hills videos are the exact craft as what we saw in 2018. Only difference was ours were zig zagging and zipping around in space. We saw 7. Five were stationary in space and two were in pursuit of a brilliant huge white object. IMO all are USA owned. Vis reverse engineering.

Yes, many are BS and bleed it for cash but I believe Dr. Jacques Vallee and Dr. Gary Nolan of Stanford University. To prove it for yourself. Yes, I also get you on that. Spend $200 for a pair of night vision binoculars and just look up at space. Do that and get an App for your smart phone titled SkyView. The real working version will cost you $2. That way you can aim the phone at the "whatever" and it will ID it as a plane, satellite, space debris, planet, spent rocket booster and much more. That includes "unidentified" and that is what came back on our 2018 "UFO's.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think we are at the point where we either see real alien tech or we just put David on top of the big UFO pile of poo with others just saying they saw it or heard of it.

My suspicion of David is he was just a young Major and for some reason, he was read into all this UFO stuff that even the President can't hear. Why was he read in? What was his purpose for these secret agencies to say all this to him that EVERYONE else at whatever level is not allowed to know?

During his interview, he was asked about Rozwell and he said he can't talk about it as he hasn't been given the approval to do so... What the hell does that mean?

He also said, “I was cleared to literally all relevant compartments and in a position of extreme trust in both my military and civilian capacities.”

This is actually BS because that isn't how security clearance works. Above TS they become compartmentalized on a need-to-know base. What goes on in your room only those in the room know and a director oversees the project while that director would not have access to other directors' projects. Then even higher up it works the same in the director's supervisor might only see a few projects under their support vision.

A young Major is not read into all these different projects... Not going to happen. I have been in rooms where everyone had the same clearances and when a briefing came up people still had to leave.

I wonder what people that worked around him would say...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I really, really feel sorry for Grusch. He shoulda kept his mouth shut.

Well, unless this is what he was looking to do...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Yes, many are BS and bleed it for cash but I believe Dr. Jacques Vallee and Dr. Gary Nolan of Stanford University. To prove it for yourself. Yes, I also get you on that. Spend $200 for a pair of night vision binoculars and just look up at space. Do that and get an App for your smart phone titled SkyView. The real working version will cost you $2. That way you can aim the phone at the "whatever" and it will ID it as a plane, satellite, space debris, planet, spent rocket booster and much more. That includes "unidentified" and that is what came back on our 2018 "UFO's.

It is interesting that I flew in the AF for 28 years using very high-end NVGs staring out windows for many hours on end and never saw anything. It's like I have a negative charge to UFOs...lol

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You speak to me as if I haven't done all that you recommend.

Im familiar with all these fellows. I go to lots of UFO conferences! I've worn the night vision goggles, Military grade 1200 dollar ones, out at Giant Rock, in the Mojave. Site of the very first UFO conference. Google Giant Rock if you want weird UFO history. Howard Hughes, bootlegger and dead FBI agent. Aerospace engineer and a time machine called the Integretron. I had a meditation in there that was very strange. If you aren't familiar with THIS story, I suggest you look at it. It's a gas! Something for everyone.

So please do NOT lecture me on this topic. THank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"You speak to me as if I haven't done all that you recommend"

Sorry not even close to my intension. I have no clue who, what and where you are. All I offer is what I have to offer based on your written responses.

Are you familiar with Cirquid's technology?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Exactly, you don't know who I am. But a little while ago, you were convinced Im 'evil'.

Nope, sorry, you don't get the benefit of doubt now. Because my mind hasn't changed about you at all.

Thats what happens when you say nasty things to people.

eta: never heard of it until a quick google. What do salt water circuit boards have to do with this topic?

edit on 8/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

sent you a PG rated PM several days ago. Read it? So do tell what you saw through your night vison.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Satellites by the score, bugs and a bat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join