It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karen Kingston claims the CIA is trying to kill her

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Karen Kingston has done some great work in digging into covid and what it is all about. Her main platform is on Substack and has conducted a lot of interviews with what she has found among the patients, technology and infrastructure. Karen has recently come out with a troubling video where attempts on her life have taken place:

KAREN KINGSTON'S BEEN MARKED FOR DEATH FOR OUTING DR MALONE AND REVEALING PFIZER HAS NO IMMUNITY

She calls out a lot of names and people in the community. Mike Adams has responded to this video:

Brighteon Broadcast News, Aug 11, 2023 - Bioweapons whistleblower Karen Kingston says she's being hunted by the CIA for ASSASSINATION

More recently Karen has been working on building a legal case to nullify Pfizer's legal immunity due to fraud. When community pressure was building here to conduct some arrests with covid a while back, things got heavy as it fell apart then.

Karen is one whistle blower who has done well in communicating her covid research. Hope she can keep it together and work through the problems going on. There is a lot of support out there, I know it can get hard knowing who and what to trust at times.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

okay so now Dr.Malone is a Double Agent ?

A woman named Karen is marked for death by the CIA . If they wanted her Dead she would be Dead.

How do I know she is not a double agent trying to discredit Dr. Malone ? You see where I'm going here .....

From an Objective view Dr. Malone has done more damage to the Covid Narrative than anyone and that is because of his undeniable Credentials . So he is the worst double agent in the history of Double agents.

That is unless I am missing something massive here which I very well could be.
edit on 11-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
NOT TRUE

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Karen has recently come out with a troubling video where attempts on her life have taken place:

I"m sorry, but ''attempts''? Attempts with an ''s'' at the end? Does CIA stand for ''Clowns In Action''? If the CIA is the clandestine bad guys we have been told then I can't imagine that they would have any trouble at all at eliminating this woman if that was their plan, least of all to have failed a number of times in doing so. Nope, she'd be gone girl if they wanted her to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It is because of Dr Malone's credentials that puts him deep into what is going on with covid and the vax. Of course Malone is going to say its all legal, he don't want to get wrapped up in some kind of war crime tribunal.

As for who exactly has ordered and paying for the hit, I don't know. It took a few times till they got Phil Schneider.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

It is because of Dr Malone's credentials that puts him deep into what is going on with covid and the vax. Of course Malone is going to say its all legal, he don't want to get wrapped up in some kind of war crime tribunal.

As for who exactly has ordered and paying for the hit, I don't know. It took a few times till they got Phil Schneider.

Okay but when you filter all of that information down it comes to this . Well at-least in my opinion

Did they or Did they not want the population to be Vaccinated ? If they truly wanted basically everyone to be vaccinated then they could have gone about it in a way that seemed waaaaaaaaaay more legit and trustworthy .

but they didn't so ...

maybe they only wanted a certain portion of the population vaccinated and the rest the rebellious portion they will kill with a Virus later on down the road.

Dr.Malone could simply be trying to cover his as$ but if that is the case then he is way further up the food chain than we ever realized.

again this is all speculation on my part.
edit on 11-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They killed Brandy Vaughan, a Merck sales rep. who was speaking out against the pharmaceutical company practices like experimenting on children. They played around scaring her by going in her house, moving things, and then they killed her with her son in the other room. I wish I could find that video of her talking about it before her death. It was chilling.

Here is Karen Kingston, as the poised and experienced bio-tech analyst, several months ago talking about THIS bioweapon, THAT WAS MANDATED around the world.

www.bitchute.com... ***the opening thumbnail of a snake does not relate to her talk

They wouldn't hurt her. women

edit on 8 11 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: kwakakev

Okay but when you filter all of that information down it comes to this . Well at-least in my opinion

Did they or Did they not want the population to be Vaccinated ? If they truly wanted basically everyone to be vaccinated then they could have gone about it in a way that seemed waaaaaaaaaay more legit and trustworthy .

but they didn't so ...

maybe they only wanted a certain portion of the population vaccinated and the rest the rebellious portion they will kill with a Virus later on down the road.

Dr.Malone could simply be trying to cover his as$ but if that is the case then he is way further up the food chain than we ever realized.

again this is all speculation on my part.

Not necessarily! In this day and age, the one thing TRULY standing in the way of a stupid, bumbling, zombie army of brainwashed simpletons (although they sure as heck have succeeded with all the people who have no sense of critical thinking), is the fact we have the Internet and anyone is able to say what he or she wants and we have already seen, the NWO agenda is anything BUT a conspiracy anymore and it is CERTAIN that the government of the majority of countries is trying to revolutionize society in every way, and it’s not a good thing and will crush the middle class creating a, more or less, impotent worker class and Uber rich. The very reason they are having to legislate and start creating all these ministries of fact and all they are talking about is that pesky people are still out there telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If the CIA wanted to kill someone, they could do so easily. If they were "trying" to kill someone, they intentionally sent that message.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've followed her newsletters for some time now, and the last one sure looked like she'd gone off the deep end.
She rambled on about being the target of gov. hitmen following her, how she hadn't gotten any messages from her son since he dropped her at the airport the night before and no message from her mother since the night before either.

She had messaged them, but her messages went unanswered, so she feared they had been assassinated. It was so strange I honestly wondered if she had even written it.

Has she dropped off the radar?

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

From my sofa there’s no way of really knowing how much credence to give her. Could be a hero risking all to save lives. Could be the delusional rantings of someone off their meds.

The one thing that does make me pause and possibly err on the side of taking her a little more seriously is the comments section below the vid…

There’s someone called Pea Soup who is commenting and replying all over the place saying Karen’s a nut job… Doth Pea Soup protest too much? Why would someone waste so much of their time trying to convince people not to believe what Karen says?

Either Pea Soup is themselves a nut job (maybe it takes one to no one), or Pea Soup is a shill.

However, even if Pea Soul is a shill it doesn’t necessarily mean Karen’s right. Why? Sure if Karen’s right there’ll be shills like Pea Soup tracking her posts and trying to discredit her…

..but the flip side: if Karen’s wrong and there isn’t a conspiracy to kill, or transhumanise us all or whatever and the vaccine is believed by the shill’s employer to be the best chance of eradicating covid, then Karen would be seen as risking that well intended mission. So indeed in that scenario they’d want to discredit her rantings

But I’m not gonna pretend to have a Scooby which scenario is fact and which is fiction from my sofa.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
If the CIA wanted to kill someone, they could do so easily. If they were "trying" to kill someone, they intentionally sent that message.

Or, if I were a foreign power, or anyone looking to profit from mistrust and chaos in the west I’d either pay someone like Karen to do this, or better still make her think I was CIA and ‘try’ to kill her; allow her to survive in order to motivate her - steer her

Dumbest thing to do from our point of view is think we could tell the difference

What we can deduce is that if the CIA did try to kill her then they haven’t improved much since the days of Castro’s exploding cigar

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Suspicious death of Dr. Martinelli

The recent death of Italian doctor living in Mexico who was publishing papers on the dangers of graphene is considered suspicious.

Doctors from the Spanish speaking community express their moving condolences and their commitment to exposing and denouncing the loss of those while presenting the dangers of graphene in the above video.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There have been a lot of good doctors lose there medical license, at least one locked up here in Oz for looking at the data.

With how deep and publicly Karen has gone, then starting to push the Sheriffs it got some push back.

This stuff gets so technical and complex, its easy to get lost in it. God gave you a strong body that has made it this far. Perhaps Karen will be made a martyr, or go on to present one kick ass legal argument.

I like Mike.
edit on 13-8-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
8-12-2023 Update:

Karen's brother Ron Kuchler posted the following update a few days ago:

A Statement from the Family of Karen Kingston

The following is a statement we released last night pertaining to my sister Karen Kingston. Additional details beneath the statement.

“We wish to thank everyone who has expressed concern about the health and safety of our daughter, sister, and mother Karen Kingston. Several weeks ago, Karen publicly shared that she was suffering from malaria. For information on the side effects of malaria, please visit CDC.gov. Her behavior strongly indicates Karen needs to be seen immediately by a physician. Her son and mother are safe and sound. They are not missing. Our sole concern is for Karen’s health, safety, and return. The family requests that you stop speculating and politicizing on matters in which you are not fully informed and delete any personal speculation along those lines. With all due respect, you do not know what we know, are not entitled to what we know, and are interfering with our ability to resolve Karen’s immediate medical needs.

Sincerely, Ron Kuchler On Behalf of the Kuchler Family

Please note the following 8/12/23 emphasis:

We wish to reemphasize the necessity for people to cease speculating about and politicizing Karen’s recent behavior. Our concern, as is all yours, is for the health and safety of Karen. We have not asked you to stop praying for Karen or expressing concern for Karen. We are extremely appreciative of the outpouring of support for Karen. We are simply requesting an end to the speculation and politicization of Karen’s statements. When we are able to provide an update on Karen’s health and safety we will do so.

From August 13th:

A Message from Gavyn to His Mom Karen Kingston

For the past couple weeks we have been working privately to resolve a family matter pertaining to my sister Karen Kingston. Unfortunately, when some high profile individuals were wrapped in this matter, it necessitated public statements from us. Our priority continues to be the health and safety of Karen. Please watch the following statement from her son, Gavyn.

edit on 15-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Pfizer Whistleblower Karen Kingston Still Missing – mRNA Vaccinated Dr. Malone Responds that Karen is Suffering from Drug Side Effects

Pfizer whistleblower Karen Kingston, who published a video on August 6, 2023, stating that she had been put on a CIA assassination hit list, and asked Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to ask Dr. Robert Malone to tell the CIA to call it off, is still missing as of today, the day this article is being published.

With regards to Malone's defamation lawsuits:

Malone admits that his goal is not to stop a particular person from defaming him; it is to cause a general “chilling effect,” which he has already achieved by throwing the fear of being sued into the health freedom movement.

Is Karen Kingston, in part, a victim of that “chilling effect?”

Much more in the link.

There's been a GiveSendGO account set up on her behalf which can be found here: Donate to Karen Kingston here

edit on 17-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Quick Update:

As far as I can tell, Karen is still missing.

The Commission of Busqueda Quintana Roo has posted a Missing Person's Bulletin, a photo of which can be seen here.

It roughly translates to:

Your collaboration is requested for the search and location of Karen, who was last seen in Playa de Carmen, Quintana Roo; she has been missing since August 9, 2023

On August 18th, Karen's brother Ron Kuchler posted the following on Facebook:

You can help find my sister by supporting this group raising funds so we can hire a Private Investigator to travel to Mexico to find my sister. Thank you for all the kind thoughts so far

That was a follow up post to what he had posted on the 16th:

A woman’s Christian group that interacts with my sister on her biotech work has started a collection to cover costs associated with Karen’s disappearance and her eventual medical treatment . Here is their info

Here's the GiveSendGo Link again:

GiveSendGo - Supporting Karen Kingston

As of this post, they have raised a little over $3,000.

edit on 20-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Missing Person's Report

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Update from Karen's brother Ron Kuchler:

We Heard from Karen Kingston

My sister Karen Kingston has contacted us. She has spoken to her son and texted her mom and I. She is safe and is getting healthy. There will be more to say in the upcoming days. Thank you for all your prayers that have protected Karen.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And now Karen has posted here:

Apologies and Reconciliation

August 20, 2023: My sincere and deeply heartfelt apologies to those who I’ve caused worry and distress due to my long-term silence and absence. Without going into details, the expression “truth is stranger than fiction” accurately describes the last 30 days of my life. I can state with the utmost confidence that I am currently safe from harm because of the power of your prayers and God’s good grace.

Thank You From my heart and soul, I want to thank all of you who have prayed for me and my family. Your prayers have comforted me and covered me and my family with protection. Your continued support has literally been lifesaving.

There's more in the link and a video from Karen.

edit on 21-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

i mean, look at how many times they tried to kill Fidel Castro...CIA can drop the ball

now if they got a contract hire or Mossad, then maybe things could get interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join