It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA Heat Wave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yup, that's right, the MAGA Republicans are at it again.

Just trying to raise the temp of the country to sweat out all of the haters.

www.foxnews.com...

How can anyone take someone seriously that says things like this? I'm honestly just more surprised it came from Hillary instead of ole ramblin JB.

What's next? MAGA Republicans are causing the sun to run out of light, sending us all back to the dark ages?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Haha well if that isnt the maddest t6hing I read today, then som
ething has gone very wrong in the world

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

On todays episode of "Democrats say the Darndest Things".....

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

populism that benefits no one. 98% of scientists would possibly agree with her that in the past, measures to be taken by conservatives in particular were not implemented due to lobbying, idiology or other reasons. but the topic is too complex to deal with in a tweet. in the end, we are all to blame.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a little while.

I've seen a lot of dumb things. I've said a lot of dumb things.

Somehow..... this takes the cake, currently. From the source:

Clinton's social media post came in response to a tweet from left-wing think tank Center for American Progress which stated "MAGA Republicans are pouring fuel on the climate crisis fire." The post included an image of recent media stories highlighting the recent spate of high temperatures in the U.S. and noted Republicans voted against the Inflation Reduction Act, Democrats' $739 billion climate package — which President Biden signed into law in 2022...............

.............The former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee's post comes amid above-average summer temperatures. Democrats have been quick to blame climate change, though some climate experts like Ryan Maue, the former top climate scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, have noted heat waves aren't new.

So on top of not really getting it right, she wants people to blame Replublicans that didn't even necessarily have an impact on her beloved bill?

Seems legit.

I'm sure wildfires and mismanaged forests had nothing to do with anything. Evil Republicans and their...

*checks notes*

... Existence.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

populism that benefits no one. 98% of scientists would possibly agree with her that in the past, measures to be taken by conservatives in particular were not implemented due to lobbying, idiology or other reasons. but the topic is too complex to deal with in a tweet. in the end, we are all to blame.

I knew someone would come in and defend her statement .

I'm always surprised there are living breathing people who actually think like this .

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a little while.

I've seen a lot of dumb things. I've said a lot of dumb things.

Somehow..... this takes the cake, currently. From the source:

Clinton's social media post came in response to a tweet from left-wing think tank Center for American Progress which stated "MAGA Republicans are pouring fuel on the climate crisis fire." The post included an image of recent media stories highlighting the recent spate of high temperatures in the U.S. and noted Republicans voted against the Inflation Reduction Act, Democrats' $739 billion climate package — which President Biden signed into law in 2022...............

.............The former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee's post comes amid above-average summer temperatures. Democrats have been quick to blame climate change, though some climate experts like Ryan Maue, the former top climate scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, have noted heat waves aren't new.

So on top of not really getting it right, she wants people to blame Replublicans that didn't even necessarily have an impact on her beloved bill?

Seems legit.

I'm sure wildfires and mismanaged forests had nothing to do with anything. Evil Republicans and their...

*checks notes*

... Existence.

It's complete BS isn't it Rainer...

magazine.caltech.edu...

They obviously don't know for sure as far as Atmospheric CO2 goes, they are making educated speculation and are likely getting huge grants to do so.

A Climate Conundrum: Why Didn’t Atmospheric CO2 Fall During the Pandemic?

Published in November 2021 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the paper was developed out of a workshop sponsored by the W. M. Keck Institute for Space Studies and led by scientists on campus and at JPL. The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting limitations put on travel and other economic sectors by countries around the globe drastically decreased air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions within just a few weeks. However, while carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions fell by 5.4 percent in 2020 compared to the previous year, the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere continued to grow at about the same rate as in preceding years. While the drop in emissions was significant, the growth in atmospheric concentrations of CO2 was within the normal range of year-to-year variation caused by natural processes. Also, the ocean did not absorb as much carbon dioxide from the atmosphere as it has in recent years, probably due to the reduced pressure of carbon dioxide in the air at the ocean’s surface.

“During previous socioeconomic disruptions, like the 1973 oil shortage, you could immediately see a change in the growth rate of CO2,” says David Schimel, head of JPL’s carbon group and a co-author of the study. “We all expected to see it this time, too.”

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm always surprised there are living breathing people who actually think like this .

i don't defend here tweet (i called it populism) but the context of here statement. the absolute majority of all science is convinced that we humans are changing the climate through our actions. you don't believe in it, ok, but you dont represent the majority of people.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The more they release these studies, the more you realize that nobody really knows what they're doing.

One thing is for sure though - we need someone to blame.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

How can anyone take someone seriously that says things like this? I'm honestly just more surprised it came from Hillary instead of ole ramblin JB.

does billary really think she's or hill are still relevant?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

i don't defend here tweet (i called it populism) but the context of here statement. the absolute majority of all science is convinced that we humans are changing the climate through our actions. you don't believe in it, ok, but you dont represent the majority of people.

Majority ? The Majority of people ....

Lets talk about the Majority of People .

The Majority of people used to think the Earth was Flat , and that the Sun revolved around the Earth . And that Demons and Witches were responsible for the Black Plague . People used to think bleeding themselves was a viable treatment for any illness , Amputation used to be the common treatment for a broken arm or Leg .

The Majority of Nobles in the middle ages used to Bleach their teeth with actual Bleach to whiten them , The Majority of people in America Voted for JOE BIDEN and now look at the country.

We as Humans are not changing the Climate , The Climate is changing because it is a natural part of the Earths Climate shifts and nothing not a damn thing including blaming conservatives or using Electric Vehicles in going to change that .

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Listen... Not to butt in here, but the majority of scientists have believed their climate models that predicted we were all going to be roasting alive in an apocalyptical waterworld of melted ice caps and vanishing coastlines several years, if not decades, back.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide caused by return to the atmosphere of some of the gas that was once there promotes the growth of forests, the yield of agricultural crops and the fish, molluscs and coral polyps in the ocean.

Increase of Carbon Dioxide is thus wholly beneficial to “the environment” There is no evidence that it causes harm.

[wattsupwiththat.com...]

The above is a really good, easy-to-understand article that everyone should read. You're left wondering why on earth they'd want to limit the ability to grow crops and feed the worlds' population.
Here's another-not that anybody who's already buying the mainstream narrative cares to examine both sides of the story.

CO2 Nears 400 ppm – Relax! It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times’ — But Only A ‘Big Yawn’ — Climate Depot Special Report
[www.climatedepot.com...][/ ex]

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My god people are dumb.

And she wanted to be president.

Oh, wait..... Joe Biden.

Well, I'm going to make up a Heat wave continuation dance, you know, since apparently, I can do majik.

LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So when does this heatwave start. It's 83 and summer in Michigan. Nothing other than weather and hype here.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Listen... Not to butt in here, but the majority of scientists have believed their climate models that predicted we were all going to be roasting alive in an apocalyptical waterworld of melted ice caps and vanishing coastlines several years, if not decades, back.

Then Mr. Wizard set them back 30 years, lol!

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

there must be a yin to the yang, or in this case, a defender of the DERP.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You do know that these scientist's funding depends on their getting the results that the the people funding the study want? It's all about the money, not the science. No different than paid-for politicians.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Do you think the wind farms have anything to do with it?

Or, is it my SUV?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"Softee" Donald Trump decided not to lock Hillary up, to prevent her children and (new) grandchildren from having to visit her in jail.

Good Decision or Bad Decision to let Hillary off the hook due to compassion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join