It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Part Series Firsthand Testimony Incredible Experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Greetings ATS, I have a treat for us!

There's a three part series on YouTube involving two veterans and a firefighter disclosing their firsthand experiences with above top secret technology on the "Shawn Ryan Show" channel.

Shawn Ryan is a Navy SEAL and former CIA contractor. He mostly interviews veterans and former top tier operators to get their stories and backgrounds told as a means of healing and to spread awareness.

Well recently he started a three part series of testimony from two veterans and a firefighter concerning firsthand experiences that changed their lives considerably. The first two parts are available now but the third interview is about to be conducted in about an hour from this post. I left links below for the first two videos and the third coming up.

Okay personally, I don't think these guys are lying and if that's the case, HOOOOOLLLLLLYYYY SHEEEEEEEETTT...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

***I implore you to watch each video in its entirety before forming your opinion on the accounts being described. It's important to watch their eyes and body language as they recount their experiences. It's freaking mind blowing.***

Briefly, as not to spoil the interviews:

Part 1: Michael Herrera, Marine, tasked with a humanitarian mission in Indonesia after the tsunami. Witnesses a 300' circular but angled UFO sitting in a clearing being loaded with crates. He watched it being loaded, the craft then rose about as high as the tree line and shot off with a blur towards the direction of the ocean.

Part 2: DC Long, US Army, father was a government contractor which may have played into what he experienced which was a monolithic slab floating in the air in an underground bunker on an army base.

Part 3: Eric Hecker, Raytheon contracted firefighter who witnessed highly advanced direct energy weapons to include an artificial earthquake generator at the South Pole.

All these testimonials have been given over to congressional committee. Enjoy!
edit on 7/21/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dig the topic, and will watch the videos.

How many whistleblowers do we need before the actual secret keepers visit Congress?

Because this conspiracy needs its Mark Felt, it needs a higher-up that can answer all the answers

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

How many whistleblowers do we need before the actual secret keepers visit Congress?

Because this conspiracy needs its Mark Felt, it needs a higher-up that can answer all the answers

Same here and man did the first two interviews hit me with a wallop. The implications, if true, are just shattering. Essentially, if TRUE, we really can go anywhere in the galaxy, perhaps even further and that's just one possibility! (Then, of course, the darker side of the accounts. That's horrifying. Most will not deal with that very well, I'd imagine.)

But I wonder how they moved those megalith stone blocks at Baalbek..?? Well, DC Long may have witnessed a demonstration of how it was done!

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: putnam6

Same here and man did the first two interviews hit me with a wallop. The implications, if true, are just shattering. Essentially, if TRUE, we really can go anywhere in the galaxy, perhaps even further and that's just one possibility!

Gee....I wonder how they moved those megalith stone blocks at Baalbek..?? Well, DC Long may have witnessed a demonstration of how it was done!

Here's the thing though, if "we" can go anywhere in the galaxy, why aren't we mining the hell out of planets and asteroids of rare and precious minerals and using that wealth for the whole world?

We can fly across the galaxy and yet still need coal and natural gas. Helium3 supposedly abundant on the moon, is 40,000 an ounce for example. one would think if you fly across the galaxy you could go to the moon, and mine the H3 and bring it back. Unless we are forbidden to, which isn't the case because every country that can is sending probes there.

Furthermore, there are supposed to be huge massive clouds of water and alcohol, just ripe for exploitation.

If true TPTB has either sat on the riches we should have been able to generate from day 1 till now. or there is no riches or wealth associated. Or they blew it all on a bender in Vegas.

Am I wrong? What am I missing? Because thats just my first thoughts

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Maybe 'they' have even more stranger toys that we haven't got the tech for, and 'they' don't want us off planet yet?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

All points you made are discussion inspiring!

What if the group or groups that have control over this technology simple ran off with it? They're not accountable to anyone! The technology is so advanced that those involved are literally on a different plane of reality. With such advanced technology, how do these people live? WHAT are they up to? WHERE do they live? Are they even on planet or are they just making return trips for "supplies"?

Perhaps they are mining the galaxy and using it for themselves without ever sharing it with the earth they came from because they're doing other things in other places no one will ever see.

Whew.... okay. I gotta take a break..Lol

edit on 7/21/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta correction

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Maybe the earth is part of the Universes ghetto? We, as a civilization are very primitive.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Okay personally, I don't think these guys are lying and if that's the case, HOOOOOLLLLLLYYYY SHEEEEEEEETTT...

Wasn't exactly thrilled to hear him reference 'Dr' Greer, presumably the charlatan Steven Greer?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Haven't heard of the controversy you speak about. Can you expand or give a link? Just curious.Thx.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe the Earth is just one of many Human colonies that has been seeded by technoligcally advanced ā€œHuman Beingsā€, with the caveat being that other advanced life forms (Aliens) also exist in other regions of the universe and/or dimensionsā€¦

In that case, the super advanced tech would be kept secret from the masses by those advanced humans, who would secretly liase with our ā€œsecret Governmentsā€ā€¦from time to timeā€¦

The ā€œhigher prioritiesā€ would be defending those colonies against threats from other Alien beingsā€¦and even from us destroying ourselves. Further colonization and the protecting of resources seems highly likely too; And Iā€™m guessing there would also be peace treatise/trade agreements or even conflict with other Alien species etcā€¦

Btwā€¦I got no evidence for any of thisā€¦just some thoughtsā€¦

S+F

Thanks for Posting

- JC

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Thanks! Not my work, but I thought it'd be something we all would like to see, at least us UFO buffs anyway. A break from the political circus.

Yeah, it definitely gets the mind going about the possibilities. For all we know, we've already hit on the head but may never even see it for ourselves to say, "I knew it!".

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Maybe the earth is part of the Universes ghetto? We, as a civilization, are very primitive.

I agree with the ghetto part definitely, have you seen the images showing how many satellites are orbiting the earth, and there are even more on the horizon?

I can't imagine an advanced civilization having to go to such lengths for communications

I've always thought we were the rundown trailer park of the galaxy

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just finished Part 3 which was shorter than the other two but crammed with information.

For a firefighter, Eric Hecker is pretty knowledgeable. So much so that it makes him a bit suspect. He did mention he's done a lot of research so perhaps he learned quite a bit along the way.

His delivery was a bit scripted by the way he nearly ran over himself to tell it. He blinks a lot too, but that could go either way. Do I think he's truthful? I think there's some truth to it but like he said, most are operating having very little knowledge about it. That goes for us too.

His testimony would explain quite a few things going on currently, but even that's open to interpretation.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Haven't heard of the controversy you speak about. Can you expand or give a link? Just curious.Thx.

Just google 'Dr Steven Greer fraud' and take your pick of sources...

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Just google 'Dr Steven Greer fraud' and take your pick of sources...

I was more interested in what you found specifically that formed your opinion because I would respect yours over a myriad of "take your pick", but yeah, I'll look around.šŸ¤·šŸ»

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Perhaps so the MIC/PTB can stay funded under the radar indefinitely with the end plan of knowing you win with indescribable ammounts of unaccounted wealth. That way, the ammount the pentagon every year that they cant account for gets smaller and gives the illusion audits make for transparency and accountability. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Given that you wrote:
"Okay personally, I don't think these guys are lying and if that's the case, HOOOOOLLLLLLYYYY SHEEEEEEEETTT...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³,"
I must comment which, of course, can be seen as baseless as your comment.

I've been involved with the UFO saga since before most of the grandparents of readers were even born, Actually, I'm an UFO abductee. ETs, UFOs here and now are a reality, but in my experience the first video is of a guy embellishing a tale he thought he could sell in one way or another. I've seen that type a lot over the decades. They tend to have a certain manner of style that pushes you to accept what they say. Also, it was my impression that the host really was not buying his account either.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
Maybe the Earth is just one of many Human colonies that has been seeded by technoligcally advanced ā€œHuman Beingsā€, with the caveat being that other advanced life forms (Aliens) also exist in other regions of the universe and/or dimensionsā€¦

In that case, the super advanced tech would be kept secret from the masses by those advanced humans, who would secretly liase with our ā€œsecret Governmentsā€ā€¦from time to timeā€¦

The ā€œhigher prioritiesā€ would be defending those colonies against threats from other Alien beingsā€¦and even from us destroying ourselves. Further colonization and the protecting of resources seems highly likely too; And Iā€™m guessing there would also be peace treatise/trade agreements or even conflict with other Alien species etcā€¦

Btwā€¦I got no evidence for any of thisā€¦just some thoughtsā€¦

S+F

Thanks for Posting

- JC

Have heard variations of this theory, our ancient ancestors are human-like, and they have a new home planet or dimensions. Grey aliens are just their worker hybrids, designed specifically to observe, and experiment.

other theories suggest there are already 5O something identified alien species. Some are hostile, some not, and most are neutral and yes there are some human-looking ones.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What benefit is it in hiding from the masses? The power and danger lie with the politicians of the world. If they arent keeping themselves secret from those jerks, why bother?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I was more interested in what you found specifically that formed your opinion because I would respect yours over a myriad of "take your pick", but yeah, I'll look around.šŸ¤·šŸ»

I don't know they guy, I simply found exactly what you'll find... lots and lots of reasons to believe he is a fraud.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join