It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: 'Whistleblower X' revealed at Hunter Biden probe hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: SigmaXSquared

They don't seem to be too worried about the fact that the last guy had documents related to national security scattered around his house that he seems to have been showing off. Not to mention the confirmed spies that seemed to have free run off the place.

Thread drift. Mods please delete.

Every single time with you ppl.

Seems like your side is making a big deal about Raskin being on chemotherapy and criticizing his choice of head wear, and claiming that it is pandering. That seems like thread drift.

I also looked through the two pages of comments so far and found very few that dealt with analysis of the evidence put forward and the cross examination by Democrats. Sure, some additional comments were directly about the hearing, but were only commentary, i.e. they added nothing of substance to the discussion.

Yet you had no problem with people going off on a congressman going through chemotherapy and accusing him of pandering, and criticizing the guy sitting behind him, but you didn't consider that going off topic. I thought the topic was the information brought forward by the whistleblowers and any other relevant information brought up by congress members.

As to my own analysis, I listened to a whistleblower complaining that the DOJ (under Trump) and and Trump-appointed US Attorney decided in April of 2020 not to serve search warrants in the investigation because of the upcoming election, while the DOJ Dept. of Integrity didn't send out a memo on the matter until Sept 4, 2020, stating the official policy that investigations of a candidate are not to go forward in the last two months before an election. Seems any dropping of the ball of this Biden investigation is on the shoulders of the Trump DOJ. Yet Republicans and MAGA affiliates are trying to portray this as the Biden DOJ and the left being behind this.

If the DOJ's actions weren't being overseen by William Barr, Trump's second appointed AG, and his deputies, whose fault is that? As usual, Republicans refuse to hold themselves accountable for their actions, and accuse their political opponents of actions which they had no say in.

Congressman (D) Connolly also brought up the point that the then sitting President, Trump, was criticizing his own DOJ and FBI officials for their investigations of Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort, yet the Republicans have said nothing about or investigated these actions by Trump, or his attempts to weaponize the IRS to go after FBI officials he had canned.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Good points. Issues like damage to our national security, money laundering, and human trafficking should be nonpartisan.

Hearings like these merely shed light on tiny aspects of major problems within government that involve people in both political parties.

Your points raise valid questions as to how much wrong doing has been accepted, allowed, and brushed under a rug.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Trump hasn’t been potus for 3 years. Stop bringing him up and accept the fact you support actual traitors to this country.

I’ll be the one that says I told you so in the end, per usual.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Sadly who'd investigate this?

The DoJ?

A whistleblower is reporting to the people he's whistleblowing on, to do something that they, themselves, did.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

There is a two fold inquiry here. 1) is the POTUS involved with Hunters influence peddling racket and 2) did the IRS softball the investigation because of the Big Guy's DoJ?

I think they are strongly testifying to the second. Please go ahead and address the one the whistleblowers have evidence of.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Trump hasn’t been potus for 3 years. Stop bringing him up and accept the fact you support actual traitors to this country.

What an asinine reply. The whistleblowers are bringing up matters that happened through the spring and summer of 2020. Who was president then? Trump. Whose DOJ and IRS was conducting this investigation then? Trump's. I have every reason for having brought up Trump and his DOJ and IRS in this matter. If you can't see this you are either completely obtuse or refusing to acknowledge the facts in this matter, i.e. who was responsible for the DOJ and IRS during the period these whistleblowers are testifying about.

As this hearing was about possible political influences upon the DOJ's and IRS's investigation, Trump's own attacks on these agencies and departments of his when it came to investigations of his political accomplices seems quite germane to the topic. And as Trump is running for president again and is the top GOP candidate, it is highly pertinent how Trump attempted to influence his DOJ and IRS for political reasons. To attempt to dispute otherwise is just being disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The items they are questionining happened 3 years ago in 2020. We won't stop bringing him up when everything they are accusing the DOJ of happened UNDER TRUMP.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

The items they are questionining happened 3 years ago in 2020. We won't stop bringing him up when everything they are accusing the DOJ of happened UNDER TRUMP.

I sure hope you are right. A real investigation needs to happen. Either Trump set all this up, or he picked some slimy swamp folks to be in key positions and most of them did illegal things. It's time for the real truth to come out, before the next election. And by real truth, I mean all of it, even if it hurts one side more than the other. And I care not which side that might be.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join