It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN's DOJ Arrests Dr. GAL LUFT for Revealing Biden Family Crimes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

No idea about Luft, but seriously doubt Biden and Hunter are Chinese assets. Does Hunter and/or Biden have ties to China, Ukraine and other foreign countries for their own gain? Very possible.

What do we really know about Luft? Allegations seems like they will need some hard evidence that isn't available to the public right now.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Similarly, it's taking a long time for the Secret Service to investigate how the Secret Service allowed Cocaine inside the White House.

It came through in somebody's pocket? There are metal detectors and bomb sniffing dogs, but nothing to keep people from bringing drugs into the whitehouse.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But what does it all mean?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

He was indicted in November, arrested in February, released on bail, and been on the run ever since.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Similarly, it's taking a long time for the Secret Service to investigate how the Secret Service allowed Cocaine inside the White House.

It came through in somebody's pocket? There are metal detectors and bomb sniffing dogs, but nothing to keep people from bringing drugs into the whitehouse.

How do you know that? I know that you are wrong but I can't tell you why.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And after smuggling in an 8 ball, the guy decided the best thing to do next is hide it in a cubby, since he will never be back there. Unless he was a SS agent. Or Hunter Biden. I am so ashamed of myself for even thinking that a crackhead could be doing coke, but I went ahead and said it.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you should watch your mouth, your creating a false narrative and don't even know it yet check your PM.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
How do you know that? I know that you are wrong but I can't tell you why.

Because I've been there. Many years ago, but I doubt it's changed much. They are only worried about things that are a threat to others. Bombs, guns, etc.. Do you really think they're going to turn away everyone who has smoked a doob at some point in the day?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And after smuggling in an 8 ball, the guy decided the best thing to do next is hide it in a cubby, since he will never be back there. Unless he was a SS agent. Or Hunter Biden. I am so ashamed of myself for even thinking that a crackhead could be doing coke, but I went ahead and said it.

Why would Hunter be in a public or working area of the whitehouse?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, a piss tape and a guy spying for the Chinese - totally same thing. You guys are fun.

And the whole matter of $5million payment to the Bidens, no equivalent on the trump side

Unless you want to count the 2 billion dollars the Saudis gave Jared Kushner 6 months after Trump left office.

Or the sweetheart deals Trump has cut with the Saudi-backed LIV Golf group.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" President BIDEN's DOJ Arrests Dr. GAL LUFT for Revealing Biden Family Crimes."

Ah , isn't that a Crime Protecting a Crime ? WTF ? Are WE ALL Dumbasses Now ?

edit on 11-7-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Why would Hunter be in a public or working area of the whitehouse?

why would he be in the white house at all? He's not president.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, a piss tape and a guy spying for the Chinese - totally same thing. You guys are fun.

And the whole matter of $5million payment to the Bidens, no equivalent on the trump side

Unless you want to count the 2 billion dollars the Saudis gave Jared Kushner 6 months after Trump left office.

Or the sweetheart deals Trump has cut with the Saudi-backed LIV Golf group.

OMFG, your DERP is astounding!

YES!!! let's look at all of that, you can commission a special investigation into all things Trump. But just make sure you look at Biden too, K?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

why would he be in the white house at all? He's not president.

You don't visit your parents?

Correct. He's not president. Keep repeating that until you get it.
edit on 11-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
So when you were there did you work security?

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

you must be joking .

So I suppose you think Drugs pose no risk to the POTUS ? An amount of fentanyl the size of your pinky nail could Kill any number of people in the White House , Or Radio active substances or Anthrax or any number of other mysterious White Powders .

They know exactly who that Cocaine belonged to and so do you and that is why we will never know the Truth . But I would LOVE to hear you say his name . HUNTER

edit on 11-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you must be joking .

So I suppose you think Drugs pose no risk to the POTUS ? An amount of fentanyl the size of your pinky nail could Kill any number of people in the White House , Or Radio active substances or Anthrax or any number of other mysterious White Powders .

They know exactly who that Cocaine belonged to and so do you and that is why we will never no the Truth . But I would LOVE to hear you say his name . HUNTER

Well if any unknown substance in the form of white powder can just walk its way into the white house in any pocket, container or letter.... You know white (n i mean what) I digress....

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: So when you were there did you work security?

No, but I obviously went through security.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
An amount of fentanyl the size of your pinky nail could Kill any number of people in the White House

LOOOOOOL! no it can't.

Radioactive stuff falls under bomb sniffing dogs, and if anything around can sniff Anthrax, you're already screwed.

As I've said in other threads, I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS HUNTER'S! Though, that is one of the least likely scenarios.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You do not find it peculiar that anyone who comes out against this admin is arrested or harassed? This guy has worked I am sure for every administration in my lifetime in some capacity. This guy was IDF. Suddenly he appears after he was hiding after he was already given a warrant to link Trump to China? No, it wasn't Joe it was Donald? Please. The Interpol warrant is the first I have heard of it in the media but we have known about him for months. Why release it now? I think you know the answer. The media said he could not be found and was hiding but never mentioned the warrant. Now an indictment? Nothing leaks unless it is about Trump....

Hahahahaha. Trump rented out space to the largest Chinese Bank in Trump Tower. He was their landlord. He did not need money or connections from them. Who does? CornPop and the Crackhead. I am convinced CornPop is Joes alter ego.

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002023-07-11T18:43:23-05:000623 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002023-07-11T18:44:21-05:000621 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join