It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have you in a glass…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I'm sure of it!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

These aren't things I had just read and believe it.
I have been seeking information and analysing everything for many months, day by day.
Connecting the pieces together.
That's no one's religion.
It's what I believe in.
I trust my intuition and logical reasoning.
Nothing is separate.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya

You wanted technical explanation, here You go.
I made this chart for You.
I haven't heard about Hubbard.

drive.google.com...

if you change the .png by saving things as an .jpg not jpeg the e has to be out? You can upload that kind of thing to ATS directly.

One of my friends growing up was a Jehovah Witness not by choice.

I explained 'it'(their religion) to him as he was more science and was always in an ideological war with his parents. Mind you it is the same as Zen/Chan's If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound? That is the entire religion of Jehovah Witnesses.

I have many 'dans' in that silly paradoxical statement so here's the easiest answer... What were the other senses that are not 'hearing' witnessing?

So with Jehovah's Witnesses... It means if my senses were not there to hear it, smell it, taste it, touch it, feel it? Then to my mind it does not exist in the here and now other than in your memory... However; Here is the doubt if at some point in the future arising of experience they do witness what that person was saying then they either call it truth or a seed that; that person planted in them to experience it in either case? They keep their faith and call that 'seed' Jehovah as it allowed or afforded them the life to be able to experience it.

I asked him what holidays if any do they celebrate? He thought for a long moment of the only thing he ever saw that they celebrated and he said: Their Anniversary.

Whether that's Jehovah's Witnesses or just his parents? I don't know an in a sense? The same as that aforementioned 'seed' I mentioned... That has the potential to grow into knowing.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

My friend, I have a 15 year old. His mom converted to Jehovah Witness 7 years ago. She told me to leave my Jewish religion and convert to be a Jehovah Witness or she will leave me.

I freakin left her. I just got my son away from her. (His choice) he is free from going door to door. She had him so brain washed. He is now adapting to his new life. He was forbidden to play sports, I could not even call him on his birthday.

He played football this year on his school team. Now he is on the basketball team.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

In the terms of senses, yeah, there are other senses than just looking, touching, hearing, smelling, tasting.

Okay, maybe that's something I forgot to mention.

This world is a Game.
It's a computer, quantum Game, which our Souls are playing.
Nothing is "real". Just us.

The "Matrix" bugged on me and I experienced a lot of undeserved suffering in this simulation.
It was all because I haven't fully completed the 3D (Love/Fear) Level and went on 4D (Service To Creator/Service To Others).
There was only one final task from 3D missing I haven't done; simply realizing that Love and Fear are the same thing.

What were the outcomes of playing these two densities at the same time?
TOTAL INTERNAL TEARING.

I couldn't understand 4D people, 3D people seemed stupid for me; 4D couldn't understand my suffering, for 3D people it all was just nonsense.

I was alone. Completely alone and torn apart into two pieces by confused computer.
No one ever knew what was the problem, not even me.
That's why I HAD to learn these stuff.

Being a stuck pixel was a total torture. Conflicting emotions bouncing from side to side, I was scared of everything and everyone I loved; no sense of time, experienced demonic attack and many more.

No words could fully describe that feeling. It was hell. Pure hell.
No control over feelings, like the feelings were broken.
Lack of common sense, without coverage.
Just the machine glitching.

Error, error, I'm lost again. What I feel? My body is aching. Again, I'm alone. What do you say? What do you mean? Help me I don't understand. You're maybe lying. I don't know what I'm doing. Where you are? Do you like me? Do you even like me? I'm done! I can't talk with you! I want money! I want love! Where is love? There's no love. The world is scary, I hate the world. I hate the pain. I want to die. I love my mother. I want to go home. I want to left my body. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I don't want to feel this pain again. I'm hurting. I don't know why. I read everything and don't know why. I want to feel happiness with you but can't. I fear you. Leave me alone! Go with me! I'm lonely! But you can't! Don't even touch me! I'm done. I'm maybe gonna kill myself. What I'm even talking? I want to go shopping to ease the pain. Gimme that! No, I don't deserve it! I hate the pain. I hate this world. Nothing is safe, just home. World was safer before, now it's #. I want to die. Death seems like the only thing I want. But I want to live! Not this way. Nothing can fix me. I'm incalculable.

I went on the 4D Positive Patch, when still one feet in 3D. This was pure pain.
Hard work, body aching, trouble with conversations, trouble with clocks, world spinning, feelings bouncing, like a was somehow BLOCKED UP BEHIND TWO WALLS PUSHING THEMSELVES.
Two personalities, one primitive, one complex.

I had to forge lesson people learn on their lifes at their own pace.
I had to learn how to behave less 3D, because it wasn't something that came organically in my case.
This has been nothing but HARD WORK.

Now I'm here.
edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

Now we are here too! Yes sometimes it feels like a giant GAME!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yeah, I guess there's maybe some profit from this quantum machine. But what profit?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's the most question for me. If the glass is being used to take over people who have wrong intentions, then it's a good thing.
I don't think it stops any feelings from just being, but it limits them from materialising.

Glass makes one locked. Literally.
Locked in a silly patch of thinking and low level of expressing themselves.

It hurted me to be locked, through I'm a complex soul.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This world is simply a role-playing game.
edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
a reply to: crowf00tError, error, I'm lost again. What I feel? My body is aching. Again, I'm alone. What do you say? What do you mean? Help me I don't understand. You're maybe lying. I don't know what I'm doing. Where you are? Do you like me? Do you even like me? I'm done! I can't talk with you! I want money! I want love! Where is love? There's no love. The world is scary, I hate the world. I hate the pain. I want to die. I love my mother. I want to go home. I want to left my body. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I don't want to feel this pain again. I'm hurting. I don't know why. I read everything and don't know why. I want to feel happiness with you but can't. I fear you. Leave me alone! Go with me! I'm lonely! But you can't! Don't even touch me! I'm done. I'm maybe gonna kill myself. What I'm even talking? I want to go shopping to ease the pain. Gimme that! No, I don't deserve it! I hate the pain. I hate this world. Nothing is safe, just home. World was safer before, now it's #. I want to die. Death seems like the only thing I want. But I want to live! Not this way. Nothing can fix me. I'm incalculable.

'That' is not a true self even though it is a claimed 'self' among all of that? IS the true self "one's true face before one's parents were 'born'". As old philosophers put it. Some disrespecting our monkey nature due to fire building skills they haven't achieved yet... Call that a 'monkey' mind but they meant the addiction/addicted kind... Not being there how would one have known that person's mind to know they meant the addicted kind? It's that kind of mind that causes the suffering with the hope that that kind of mind would ever cure the self of all those problems by chasing everyone and everything not self in a perpetual game of 'it'... Now here now there mind all over the place except right there in the body; When it gets in that body it focuses on the wrong thing and off it goes again building more house with all the senses flaming and burning all it experiences.

When one ceases all of that and all of the senses disappear? The worst occurs as then all of a sudden that person 'knows' something having experienced what is known as the void of one taste or nirvana. Previously they only tasted samsara not nirvana's opposite but a separate world altogether. Why is that the worst? Because it is yet another 'monkey' that will hoot holler and say all the other monkeys that have harnessed fire are wrong... Until they put that new flame down? Nirvana wont be achieved.

All I have realized is that I am 'dead' and that others dragging some 'me' around that isn't 'self' has yet to stop... When 'that' occurs; Then I'll finally be at rest.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I do not know what are You even talking about.

I have been telling You about how it felt to be a "glitch" playing two levels of the board.

This has nothing to do with personality, but with experiencing mutually exclusive circumstances.

That has nothing to do with trying to achieve anything, I was simply trying to live a standard life, but couldn't.

My reasoning was completely broken due to "glitch".

Only feelings felt real...
Because nothing is real except them.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

JJ, how can I channel Xochiquetzal? I know that I can!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well, this demonic attack which I experienced, was literally a channeling of an unpleasant entity.
The signal was VERY clear, we were talking with each other.
I could differ this one's energy (dark masculine) from mine (light feminine).
The demon was truly awful, pretending to be my thoughts!
He was tormenting me, until I cried I'm not good for anything other than Love.
That was when he finally left.
He was very stubborn.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Close your eyes and use your third eye and find the “Nine Heavens”

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Remember I said there is no self being dragged around that that is a not self? Those people you know as parents friends relatives all have this ideal version of you not you and trying to force you into that ideal not even caring if you have your own... meaning the best option is what is called surrender to that's not really myself they have there and since I can't have my idealized self? Surrendering that one does not actually exist because all such relationships are like that... Even among strangers.

When Buddha was asked is there a self or isn't one... Knowing what I said as truth but not me personally he exercised 'silence' as that is neither self expecting or other expecting as the real answer: As it is a very difficult yogic accomplishment. Once accomplished however body needs to eat, body needs to sleep, body needs shelter from the elements flies etc. to say that it doesn't isn't taking care of it and an extreme.

So when people say such a religion is denial? No it isn't once that sacred silence is achieved it is the only thing permanent... One automatically knows that it doesn't matter if they go on to have a billion lovers and trillions of children 80" plasma tv etc all of that is automatically known as impermanent and even though all of that is there and comes and goes can no longer bring suffering as it all once did.

Putting off 'that' is putting off the holy life; But once that has been achieved? The holy life is fulfilled... Nothing else or left to do in that sense and yet the 'other' still remains.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I was writing an essay for school and I understand what You meant by refering to a "glass".

In polish we have following phraseme: trzymać kogoś pod kloszem.

Now I can see better how it works.

Well, I can easily differ a person who has a glass and those who have none.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

For some people the glass is necessary.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well, literally what You portray as being evil, is in fact a form of protection.
Protection against one's wrong intentions materialising.

That's truly amazing.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I wrote this essay for a teacher which is very scared about our final exam.
I reffered to love as being basically fear in it.

That's how I'm harvesting, b***h.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

[Pre-Chorus] Good karma my aesthetic Keep my conscience clear, that's why I'm so magnetic Manifest it, I finessed it Take my pen and write some love letters to Heaven [Chorus] Just like magic, just like magic Middle finger to my thumb and then I snap it Just like magic, I'm attractive I get everything I want 'cause I attract it
- Ariana Grande

I know she's of Your Soul Group, JJ.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join