It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima more bad news for us here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: musicismagic

Nuclear power plants do not increase typhoons or their intensity.

Of course they don't.
The soil around the nuclear plants are warm even in cold winter months.
The cooling water is release into water bays to cool down the water.
The Mississippi River there in the Quad Cities is a proven fact.
Seagulls are present there and so is vegetation that you'd find way down south of the Mississippi River.
I saw the changes there over a span of 55 years.
How old are the Quad City nuclear plants.

Typhoons and hurricanes pick up intensity and moisture over open water. They lose intensity, and water, over land.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

S&F good topic 😎

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fukushima is the worlds biggest crisis and the majority of people have zero clue or have forgotten about it. Something that truly will or has already affected us all.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Time for 1/3 of the waters to be poisoned.

I really feel we're right in the middle of it.

WHAT IF - Sadam and Muammar were the two prophets in the bible, and all of this is now falling in to place?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cookadafood

I just watched Chernobyl the other weekend on HBO max, I thought it was fantastic. I had no idea about Chernobyl until I randomly watched that show. And I had no idea about Fukushima until shortly after watching Chernobyl... I'm scarred.

It's truly haunting to consider the unknown (and known) ramifications of these accidents.

Good thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Number one thing in life is to NEVER EVER TRUST your elected officials.

The wisest thing I've heard in a long time.

From Link

Tritium is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. It emits beta radiation, which can be very dangerous if inhaled. Like other forms of ionizing radiation, tritium can cause cancer, genetic mutations and birth defects, and assorted other adverse health effects.

From the above link, the U.S. has basically done the same but in the atmosphere and not the ocean. Hopefully the levels in both cases are so low the effects will be negligible.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: quintessentone

My friend? I've gone from burning trash in our suburbs to them creating landfills. Mountains of trash that are real mountains.

We hide, bury our unwanteds. Body parts, garbage, dead animals, chemicals, biohazards...even Nuke waste...we just hide it.

When nothings left here...we will need to leave...or transform it....but.,we Earthlings have a very poor track record.😕

We humans are now worse than the Malon of Star Trek: Voyager stuffing our garage in every nook and cranny of our own damn home planet! I now rename the Earth as Planet Junkyon from Transformers: The Animated Movie! 🌏🗑️☢️

Welcome to the planet of junk! 🤮

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoomsdayDude

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

My friend? I've gone from burning trash in our suburbs to them creating landfills. Mountains of trash that are real mountains.

We hide, bury our unwanteds. Body parts, garbage, dead animals, chemicals, biohazards...even Nuke waste...we just hide it.

When nothings left here...we will need to leave...or transform it....but.,we Earthlings have a very poor track record.😕

We humans are now worse than the Malon of Star Trek: Voyager stuffing our garage in every nook and cranny of our own damn home planet! I now rename the Earth as Planet Junkyon from Transformers: The Animated Movie! 🌏🗑️☢️

Welcome to the planet of junk! 🤮

you need to visit 2 countries
1. India
2. The Philippines

If you do so, your words will be ever painted on a painters' canvas.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Now you are talking about what they want to keep us ignorant of.

The real cause behind climate change.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you so much for your post. I was very involved in Fukushima & the BP Oil Incident.
I was on the night watch for both monitoring the live videos & taking video & screen captures.
I know Fuku never stopped leaking radiation & I would have to go back to the files to remember
everything right cause I had medical stuff going on afterward & then when I came back the file
had no post & the other major players here were gone...Silverlock comes to mind others.

There was a person that stayed to take care of the animals & so surprising he was still alive
& animals seemed to be surprisingly thriving.

As far as I might remember is besides the mushroom room blow, rods stored above blew,
sorry I should go back & look at the past don't want post anything wrong, but at least 1 melt
down if not 2 & they never stopped. They tried cooling with sea water & that didn't work while
I think building an ice wall? Nothing was going to stop what was happening & never has as far as
I know. I think there was the large radio active island of trash that accumulated & came to west
coast of U.S.?

We had warnings here in Virginia when the air was highly contaminated with rads from Fuku
for 1 day maybe 2 & told to be protective when outside...I bought ponchos for the dogs & ect.
Anyways sorry to carry on, but thank you so much for your post!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DoomsdayDude

Duuuuude? You. Have. No. Idea. My wife n her mother...are the female inspiration for the show "HOARDERS".

I cant get them to stop.....

Aliens. See? I figure its the only way offa this planet but then theyll just see this polluted mess and say "Nah! We aint stoppin down there!"

Peace and Love

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I remember a lot of what you posted.

Going back and reading some of the early posts would probably be enlightening to some.

If they can be found.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DoomsdayDude

Wall-E 101.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Soo much for the fight on clima change and to save the planet, is all a darn scam, where is the outraged clima change monkeys.

Greta, Greta where are you.

When the sea life starts to show obvious side effects of contamination people will forget about Fukushima and everything will be blame on global warming.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There are 53 nuclear power plants currently under construction worldwide. In the US there are an alarming number built on or near known fault lines, including one in New York that one affect 10 million people in the event of an 'accident'.

The Diablo Canyon plant was constructed despite discovering it was on a fault line.

If the New Madrid ruptures anything close to the 1811 quake there will be 15 nuclear power plants in danger throughout Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi.

Destroying the ocean and the very air we breath doesn't make much sense, no matter how rich it can make someone. Dams and nuclear power plants have been built right on top of KNOWN faults for decades; I live close to one of those dams.

Sometimes, the truth comes out but the plants remain.

Dominion Virginia Power and federal nuclear regulatory staff members covered up knowledge of geologic faulting at the North Anna Power Station site in 1973, according to a U.S. Justice Department memo.

The company, then operating as Virginia Electric and Power Co., or Vepco, told the former Atomic Energy Commission in June 1973 that "faulting of rock at the site is neither known nor suspected," even though the company knew about the existence of faulting at North Anna, the 1977 memo said.

[richmond.com...]

This is, sadly, not an exception to the rule.

Here's an interactive map on Earthquakes and Nuclear Power Plants:
[sos.noaa.gov...]

Chernobyl was a warning to mankind; one that was ignored. Fukushima was a red alert. I don't know how many lives our world leaders think planet earth have or what they think their power and wealth will do for them if we keep 'progressing' as if there are no consequences.

What do our dear leaders want us to focus on? Car exhaust and cow farts.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thank you so much! I was having a bad medication reaction between the
the Gulf Oil Spill & Fukushima. I was on top on the nite shift for that too.
I posted many videos & photos about the BP situation, cover ups & that
was never sealed. It got scary because someone supposedly from Germany (?)
wanted a certain video & still shot because possible damning evidence &
it scared the crap out of me. I never answered.

Thank you for remembering! This has ALL been good for me because after all that
I got brain damage from toxic mold & just started slowly remembering things
since summer 2019 & a slow process but still gradually getting better.

Bloody Hell ATS was popping at during those times & most threads where hard
to keep up with. Funny thing is I originally came here for the UFOs & Paranormal
interest but when I saw the extreme life threatening scenario happening. I was
just lurking & learning how to protect meself & then trusting no one I was trying
to monitor the situations 24/7.

Cheers
Ektar

I have not had a chance to go back yet to the threads, I think there was a really
great mate from West Coast US name maybe starting with a "D" Dabu...?
He was great reporting all the Fuku coming into the west coast & how it was
effecting the ecological life, weather? & the sea life & fish.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Are you thinking about Dahboo?

He had the Underground World News, and several different numbers behind his name because I think they were banning him a lot.

If it is him, he is still around, but his main channel is Dahboo77. I think.....

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

YES!! Thank you, he was providing what was really happening at the time
the effects & concerned about the west coast seafood source & numbers
being affected. Also he mentioned the guy that stayed to take of his place & providing
for the animals. That guy was unusually alive & providing care for the animals for
a fairly long time.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You mean Cordova? Old. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Deuterium and tritium are not really that bad for the environment. They filtered the water with zeolytes beforehand and removed everything that is not water. It's difficult to seperate the tritium and deuterium, although they probably should since tritium is not very common and yhere is not much of it in the form of isolate on this earth. They like to use it for fusion, it's a valueable commidity. That being said the half life is a whole lot better than everything they took out that made the water heavy in the first place. There's naturally occurring tritium and deuterium in all water, the increase from dispersing it in the ocean will result in an unregisterable increase in radiation. This is not really as bad as the sky is falling folk are making it out to be.

originally posted by: Paranaut

Number one thing in life is to NEVER EVER TRUST your elected officials.

The wisest thing I've heard in a long time.

From Link

Tritium is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. It emits beta radiation, which can be very dangerous if inhaled. Like other forms of ionizing radiation, tritium can cause cancer, genetic mutations and birth defects, and assorted other adverse health effects.

From the above link, the U.S. has basically done the same but in the atmosphere and not the ocean. Hopefully the levels in both cases are so low the effects will be negligible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join