It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gov't killed Johnnie Cochran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The gov't has given minorities more rights over the last decade or more, doubt they'd want to kill one of their champions... if anything they probably propped him up.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You've never heard of "American Prayer"?
I'm sure he's out there published under an assumed name.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
1) He had growing distaste for being a rock star and wanted to be a simple poet.

did he get around to writing any poems ? thats would be news, indeed

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana
The gov't has given minorities more rights over the last decade or more, doubt they'd want to kill one of their champions... if anything they probably propped him up.

I agree, here.

And as someone says, a guy with a brain tumor who's been in and out of hospitals dies of his brain tumor... and this is a conspiracy?

No.

If he'd died of a gunshot wound, maybe. If he'd been poisoned by ricin or something exotic, probably.

But dying from a disease that he was diagnosed of and had been dying from for a long time... nah.

Besides, if they wanted him dead, they would have offed him right after the OJ trial.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
so why dont I not say gov't and just say illuminati?????????????? is that better

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
repreration for minorities, that's insane. I'm sure he was working on no such thing. And no the gov't had nothing to do with his death. Come on.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEACEgod
so why dont I not say gov't and just say illuminati?????????????? is that better

Because the illuminati is completly different from the government. It's like comparing the complexity of astrophysics to...Pac-man

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's intriguing to learn about the civil rights lawyer's focus on racial issues and his intention to pursue reparations for minorities. This aligns with the broader efforts of african american leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, and Rosa Parks, who worked towards justice and equality. Reparations discussions are complex but essential for addressing historical injustices. In today's world, the ongoing pursuit of civil rights remains crucial for creating a more inclusive and just society.a reply to: PEACEgod

(post by TruthDawn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join