It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'll adopt ADVISOR!

Show him how to knock back a few pints under 10 mins!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I vote for a FORCED adoption in the case of the Unholy Trinity!

I beleive your brand of wisdom is the ONLY hope the trinity (Uninen/Fulcrum/Bandit) has!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I'll take 'Bandit' (the third part of the Unholy Trinity) to keep him out of harm's way...

LMFAO @ MA

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I want to adopt a newbie AND be adopted but I'm working on the being adopted thing already

newbies, post a bit about yourself so I can pick someone to adopt!

great idea MC!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I'll adopt ADVISOR!

Well thank you very much, drunk...

Insinuateing that I can't knock em back!

I thought this was adopt a newb, not adopt a mod?

I'll have you know that I didn't get this mod spot easy. After drinking TC under the pub counter, I realized I was the only one awake to pay for the kegs!

Imagine that, and here I thought it was a test. All they really wanted as someone to pick up the tab!

Thats alright.
I usually don't drink unless I'm buying anyways. That way I know what I'm getting.

Tell you what Drunk, when I pass through your fishing village or where ever it is out yonder you call home. We can knock back some pints, but they better be extra dark!

What's with calling all the green horns newbs anyways. Just because they are new, remember folks. You was all green TOO, many still are....

May I suggest ATS awareness 101, Chickens semester may still have slots availible...but not sure if it's the class I was thinking about...now that I recall...

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by drunk
I'll adopt ADVISOR!

Well thank you very much, drunk...

Insinuateing that I can't knock em back!

I thought this was adopt a newb, not adopt a mod?

I'll have you know that I didn't get this mod spot easy. After drinking TC under the pub counter, I realized I was the only one awake to pay for the kegs!

Imagine that, and here I thought it was a test. All they really wanted as someone to pick up the tab!

Thats alright.
I usually don't drink unless I'm buying anyways. That way I know what I'm getting.

Tell you what Drunk, when I pass through your fishing village or where ever it is out yonder you call home. We can knock back some pints, but they better be extra dark!

What's with calling all the green horns newbs anyways. Just because they are new, remember folks. You was all green TOO, many still are....

May I suggest ATS awareness 101, Chickens semester may still have slots availible...but not sure if it's the class I was thinking about...now that I recall...

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

Fishing village!? *scratches head* what gives you the impression i like fishing?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

because people say 'newb' and people instantly know what I'm talking about. it's not a derogatory term in this usage. don't hate on the thread, man.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Adoption eh? Sounds a good idea! Perhaps this could be properly incorporated into ATS, with points availiable

It'd be great if this would eventually build up to seperate ATS factions.

An ATS Civil War!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Arent we having civil wars allready?

With Springer and GG around..

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
ok who wants to adopt me!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'll take one of the youngins if you need. Just send me a U2U. Never know when I'll need an apprentice Mischievious little bastard.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
im not exacally new, but i want to be adopted anyway!!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've been adopted by MorningtonCrescent

All i need now is an extended family fit for birthdays and other holiday present needs.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would love to be adopted, and yes I am house trained!
I am interested in all of this stuff, I like the forums sense of humour, yet fulcrum leaves me a bit worried. I am not sure what online adoption involves but sign me up.
I approach these things with a healthy amount of realism but can deny my eyes have been opened by the forum. I have an open mind to all possibilites, such as an ancient civ in pre history and black tech is v intriguning but I like to have a high standard of proof. And I live my eggs runny.

ooh I like smileys

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
can someone u2u or email me as I am afraid you will bite me... well I know you wouldnt... would you ..?
trust no one
hmmm
no I am shy.
But,, oh dear.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What Exactly does adoption or being adopted involve ??

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think this is cool.I think I need to be adopted...I like it here,and I really want to participate to the fullest.
WHO WANTS A PROBLEM CHILD?????lol

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
*15,15*
Hey shaman, do you want an alien templar to adopt you?
If so, shout out.
I'd be honored to guide you along the path of shaman....

Cheers,
- Tass*40*

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
What Exactly does adoption or being adopted involve ??

you contact someone that's expressed interest in adopting in this thread, or they contact you. if you have any questions/problems or anything, your forum parent is there to help. the forum parent kind of watches out for their kid, and is their forum mentor, friend, whatever. also, family shout-outs in your signature go a long way to keep the family happy

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
im still looking for a leftist extremist to hook me up, ill be the che guevara to your fidel castro

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join