It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Jewish Biden Appointee to Resign Over Gaza Quits on Nakba Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Lazy88

Jews have a right to exist and have civil rights, right?

But Palestinians don't , right ?

they sure do. Just as much as those who were raped and killed on October 7th. But when you declare war on your neighbor, try not to have that really, reallyt supid look on your face when they "war" back on you. And if they do, and you hide behind a bunch of "palestinians", don't be surprised when some get killed.

It's like you folks are being willfully obtuse. there is a reason all this is taking place, and the reason is HAMAS attacked Israel.

Perhaps you and the OP can share what should have taken place. What Israel should have done when HAMAS killed 1300 jews and declared war on them.

Re read that people. This is what is happening 100% correct.

Play war games and you get war games back at you. How hard is that for you to understand folks?

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You yourself posted genocide isn’t about numbers. You want me to find the post.

No need I remember saying it , if you want to look for something look for the numbers of Israelis killed by Hamas rockets.

so, you are ok with Hamas attacking innocent people is your final answer.

Im ok with anyone under attack taking the other side out for their own safety.

Why aren't you?

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No need I remember saying it , if you want to look for something look for the numbers of Israelis killed by Hamas rockets.

Does the indiscriminate Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli citizens over years now, coming up to two decades, meet the definition of genocide you presented.

Unless you want to count the suicide bombings in the 1990’s.

edit on 18-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

The thread was supposed to be about friendly fire. I think it was a Trojan horse to bash Isreal.

Funny nobody wants to post about the 10 to 15 percent of Hamas rockets that misfired and land in Gaza. Like the one that supposedly killed 500 at a hospital. I guess why you shouldn’t fire rockets by civilian structures.

Nor does anyone want to post about the 70 killed on Oct 13th in a convoy leaving Gaza when evidence started point to Gaza militant IDE’s…

Not directed to you. But call to investigate all genocide and war crimes, or shut the $uck up

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Why aren't you?

And you are okay with killing more than 30k in response?

I'm curious what people like you consider an equal exchange rate here. Is it like 10,000 Palestinians for every Isralie killed on Oct 7th or what? I'm amazed how easily you all are capable of denying someone's humanity. Especially these women and children stuck in the middle of this...

You all have lost the concept of what this nation originally stood for. This isn't patriotism you all are embracing right now...

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

1/2 are terrorists and 1/2 are civilians. That's an excellent ratio 1:1 or 1:2 for urban warfare which is usually more like 1:9.

I'm curious what people like you consider an equal exchange rate here.

I'm curious why you think this is a 'make it even' numbers game. It's not. it's WAR.

The moron Hamas and 'Palestinians' attacked a country that could beat the snot out of them. Israel will keep fighting until the hostages are returned and Hamas lays down it's arms.

War isn't about 'making the numbers even' ... it's about winning.

Not sure why that's so hard for you to get through your head.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well this is interesting.

She's either got daddy issues or she was indoctrinated in college.

Most likely ... both.

She was normal until she went to Berkely.

Whatever. Never heard of her and she's easily replaced.

NY Post

The dad of the Department of Interior staffer who dramatically resigned this week to protest the Biden administration’s support for Israel is a senior executive at a defense giant that supplies American weapons to the Land of Milk and Honey.

Greenberg-Call is the daughter of Thomas Call, a senior executive at a division of RTX Corp., formerly Raytheon Technologies Corp., one of the biggest arms dealers in the world, according to his LinkedIn.

Call, 64, is a chief engineer at Raytheon Applied Signal Technology, which was acquired by Raytheon in 2010 and was a “market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance,” according to a press release.

The weapons behemoth regularly stocks Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile system, something the company proudly notes on its website.

Ironically, while in high school at the ritzy, near-$40,000 a year San Diego Jewish Academy, Greenberg-Call was as staunch Israel advocate, and once reportedly served as president of her high school’s Israel advocacy club.

Her views began to shift after going to college at Berkeley, meeting “Palestinian-Americans at school” and entering Democratic politics, according to an essay she wrote in May 2022 for Teen Vogue.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Metrodin

would it also be worth reporting if it had been an israeli muslim or an israeli christian? somehow you get the feeling that this genocide discussion is only about these “jews”.

i personally only see cause and effect. hamas is a terrorist organization with the goal of wiping out israel.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Was I talking to you?

I care about the topic of your thread about as much as you care about women and children in Gaza sport...

Eta.
I'm just here to poke at zionists morons like you bub...

Then you should have used a PM instead of throwing it out there in public. So you have a failed attempt to publicly belittle someone.

Shrugs.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So you're OK with Hamas retaliating against those who have attacked and killed the people living in Gaza for decades plus stolen land and killed those in the West Bank who were trying to protect their land , or does that "anyone" just mean you're OK with Israel killing Palestinians.

I find it interesting that those who support this Zionist regime disregard the question of how others knew the attack was coming and even warned about it but Israel and their high tech surveillance machine were caught unawares ,even after warnings by their own Border Security but I guess conspiracies don't really exist in the real world.

Surely Israel's own security would have been better served by stopping the attack at source , but I guess Netanyahu's final solution for Palestine took precedence over Israel's safety.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Metrodin

well good for him puppet, we don't need him up there any way.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Why aren't you?

I'm curious what people like you consider an equal exchange rate here. Is it like 10,000 Palestinians for every Isralie killed on Oct 7th or what? I'm amazed how easily you all are capable of denying someone's humanity. Especially these women and children stuck in the middle of this...

You all have lost the concept of what this nation originally stood for. This isn't patriotism you all are embracing right now...

I'm not OK with lying. Of those 30,000, are you sincerely saying that none of them were HAMAS war fighters? Perhaps HAMAS is so amazing at evading death, they aren't being killed, but instead, just tossing innocent civililans at the gunfire. Or perhaps it's as it's being reported, that the reason the numbers don't diferentiate between HAMAS fighters and Innocent Palestinan civilians is they are both the same?

You can't have it both ways. time to look at the facts and realize you are perpetuating lies, and badly at that.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

So you're OK with Hamas retaliating against those who have attacked and killed the people living in Gaza for decades plus stolen land and killed those in the West Bank who were trying to protect their land , or does that "anyone" just mean you're OK with Israel killing Palestinians.

I find it interesting that those who support this Zionist regime disregard the question of how others knew the attack was coming and even warned about it but Israel and their high tech surveillance machine were caught unawares ,even after warnings by their own Border Security but I guess conspiracies don't really exist in the real world.

Surely Israel's own security would have been better served by stopping the attack at source , but I guess Netanyahu's final solution for Palestine took precedence over Israel's safety.

so then you are OK with the attack on October 7th? what part was best for you? the rapes of women, or the rapes of children? you can be honest. But if you are appalled by that, and feel as the rest of the civilized world does, that the attack was barbaric and should never have happened, then why are you trying to justify HAMAS declaring war on Israel? That's what happened.

Was it in retaliation to Israel having a cease fire with them? Or was it that they were super pissed that the 6 day war didn't end in their favor?
edit on 18-5-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of those 30,000, are you sincerely saying that none of them were HAMAS war fighters?

It's estimated at least 10,000 Hamas fighters have been killed but then it's also estimated at least 10,000 bodies are yet to be recovered from the rubble of Gaza.

On 29 December, IDF spokesman Major Doron Spielman told Sky News Australia that 8,000 Hamas fighters had been killed, external, saying the figure was based on intelligence, interrogations and examination of satellite photographs.

In mid-January, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed, external Israel had "destroyed" two-thirds of Hamas fighting regiments in Gaza.

On 19 February, the Times of Israel reported, external the IDF as saying 12,000 fighters had been killed. We put that figure to the IDF who, in two separate responses to us, said the figure is "approximately 10,000" and "more than 10,000".

The Israeli embassy in the UK told us they think the total number of Hamas fighters killed is "between 10,000 and 12,000".
www.bbc.co.uk...#:~:text=The%20Israeli%20military%20says%20it,separate%20fighters%20from%20ordinary%20civili ans.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Ultimately that's how the conspiracy will unravel itself...

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He is too busy changing names to get in the site,

What can I say about the staffer, when she thinks Kamala harris is the best after apple pie and one of the reasons she got into politics.

The staffer actually have some nice background working with both Palestinas and Jewish, she just wants the war to end, no fault on that, beside been a Kamala supporter that I find questionable in her character, she is ok.

The thread opener just wanted to make a statement as he usually does, when he get to post something.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Of those 30,000, are you sincerely saying that none of them were HAMAS war fighters?

It's estimated at least 10,000 Hamas fighters have been killed but then it's also estimated at least 10,000 bodies are yet to be recovered from the rubble of Gaza.

On 29 December, IDF spokesman Major Doron Spielman told Sky News Australia that 8,000 Hamas fighters had been killed, external, saying the figure was based on intelligence, interrogations and examination of satellite photographs.

In mid-January, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed, external Israel had "destroyed" two-thirds of Hamas fighting regiments in Gaza.

On 19 February, the Times of Israel reported, external the IDF as saying 12,000 fighters had been killed. We put that figure to the IDF who, in two separate responses to us, said the figure is "approximately 10,000" and "more than 10,000".

The Israeli embassy in the UK told us they think the total number of Hamas fighters killed is "between 10,000 and 12,000".
www.bbc.co.uk...#:~:text=The%20Israeli%20military%20says%20it,separate%20fighters%20from%20ordinary%20civili ans.

so where does the 30,000 babies were killed come from? perhaps the same place the 500 babies at the hospital HAMAS fired on in GAZA came from? again, the point is this number is not based on fact, but hyperbole and heart strings, and lies.

The part where you can't admit that sinks your debate. You are promoting a lie, a provable one.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

so where does the 30,000 babies were killed come from?

You I guess , just like the beheaded babies myth that Biden also fell for then rolled back on.

70% of those 30,000 + people killed were women and children , I've seen no break down of those numbers between men , women or children.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join