It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizando: I was notified yesterday… threat against myself and several other whistleblowers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: KKLOCO

He got a few videos declassified/released.

But we had them on ATS decade earlier - but we banned the leaker I think for making multiple accounts if I remember right.

The video was much higher quality than the one Elizondo got released if I remember right.

We banned the leaker because Threats were issued to the Owners.

Never heard about threats.

I’m going on this info from moderator: Ats link

However, I think it is necessary at this point to disclose that the first two posts to this thread, which were made eight minutes apart, were made from the same IP address. Additionally, other posts in this and the other thread, which were effectively intermingled between these accounts, also shared the same IP address.

The odds that the posts from these two different accounts were not made from the same location are, consequently, extremely low.

Sock Puppet Theater This strongly indicates that thefinaltheory and necroflesh have a "sock puppet" relationship, which is prohibited by the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use:

Originally posted by SimonGray 2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

Edit to add here is another thread post by mod who said he banned him for hoax (sock puppet ing)Ats thread link

I am not saying you are wrong however. You may be more correct than I. I am only going off my memory which I have now found the posts which led me to that memory. So hoax/sock puppeting per mod explanation was all the info I’ve ever found to why he was banned.

edit on 16-5-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: doubledan717
the tv shows aren't calling anymore.
this guy seems to like attention, but never say's anything interesting.

And what if he is telling the truth.
Then what does that make you?

The internet is full of weak pathetic fools that anonymously say regrettable things. You are all cowards. And certainly not of any credibility that anyone should ever listen to a word you say online or in RL.

Goes for KKLOCO as well.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobRocket
Wow! Talk about a grift. This guy is something else. Trying to stay relevant too. pathetic.

Is it jealousy?
I think it is more akin to BLM, LGBTQ, Wokeness and all the other "me too" things people blindly post online.
Just sheep.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

what truth? he hasn't said ANYTHING. he's worse than that jeremy corbell douche.
grifters.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

what truth? he hasn't said ANYTHING. he's worse than that jeremy corbell douche.
grifters.
He is the one to help kick start the entire shebang in 2017, and also assisted in getting the video's released of the tic tac incident. He quit AATIP and divulged its' existence.
He knows more than he can say, and works behind the scenes to get this content declassified. He is a force regardless of whether you can comprehend that or not.

The internet is an amazing thing, and it is also a vile and regretful thing. It is full of amazing information, and it is full of low IQ nasty and even evil diatribe and serves a counter purpose.
A lot of the worthy posters on this site have migrated. I just come back to see if there is anything interesting here and there. There seems to be more witless posters and russian propaganda in the last few years.

Glad you are such a big man to attack the credibility of a man doing his best whilst hiding behind an avatar. Lou doesn't hide any of his thoughts and everyone knows who he is. Be the big man you are and out yourself. Tell us the credentials you have to pot shot Lou's credibility. No ballz sir, no ballz. The real tragedy today is not wokeness or anything like that. It is the fact that adult men have the mental fortitude and purpose of an 8 year old child.

I do not know Lou. I do not follow him on any social media sites. I do appreciate what he has done, and I can only imagine the sacrifices to his personal life he has made in the honorable pursuit of bringing highly classified knowledge to the public. To say anything else is crass, childish, and not worthy of being heard. But this is the internet age where idiots get as much say as a President or Academic. Glad you and the other people with weird insecurity addictive trash posting habits were indulged. At least Lou tries to be an honorable man doing an honorable thing. Too few of him in this age.

And I assume you are now going to call Garry Nolan a nothing attention seeker as well. Or did that just blow up in your face?
edit on 28-5-2024 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: pianopraze

Off him for what? He didn’t disclose anything. Elizondo is a sensationalist.

Anytime a "whistleblower" sensationalizes what he could say if he wanted to, I look to see if he/she has a book coming out. People actually pay to read books, so writing one is apparently a good revenue generator.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   
That is reaching IMHO.

It is counter productive to conspiracy theory a conspiracy theory. Either believe him or don't. Hard not to believe him as he was a prominent government official of AATIP, who claims he quit his job in disgust. And he did bring fruits in the form of declassified videos.

The fact that he writes a book and people pay for that book = he is not credible? Look above one paragraph.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
So this is on every UFOTwitter poster today.

Here is example: Twitter post with short video clip

Source is this YouTube blog. Coming to respect this guy:

Heard this from several whistleblowers recently. Seems weird they hear the threat before something happens. But several reportedly receiving threats recently, and it’s being reported on UFOTwitter from many sources.

Real?

Reverse psy-op to give them credit?

Seems like people are real divided.

What a pathetic plea for $$$ and attention on his part.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: pianopraze

Off him for what? He didn’t disclose anything. Elizondo is a sensationalist.

Anytime a "whistleblower" sensationalizes what he could say if he wanted to, I look to see if he/she has a book coming out. People actually pay to read books, so writing one is apparently a good revenue generator.

Of course it is. Because the believers will by it 100%. AND the naysayers will also buy it to call out the BS in it. It’s a win win for ole Louie. He’s just got to have a thick skin. And we already know he has that, or else he never would have been in the IC.

BTW, I’m a naysayer on this charlatan, and won’t be buying his stupid book that will have 300 pages of a big fat nothingburger.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet just said, on the Shawn Ryan Show, that there is a concerted disinformation campaign fully engaged against Lou Elizondo. With a purpose to discredit him.

Who should I believe, my gut and Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, or some highly negative irrationally skeptical posters who spray feces on the wall with their posts?

Just more argument for any sane person who crosses this board that Lou Elizondo is a fine guy.

If Tim Gallaudet thinks there is a concerted and government paid for campaign against Lou Elizondo, and then you see this nasty and unwarranted stuff online, with no idea how an honorable person could post such trash, I believe the Retired Rear Admiral every day of the week.

Some of you are just very low/zero honor people. The others are paid.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

So did Harry Reed: Twitter video Reed and Knapp

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tells George Knapp in an interview that there is a fringe group of people who are trying to control the UFO narrative online by attacking people like Lue Elizondo. "They don't want anybody that's based on facts involved in this".

All the government officials that were over these projects and in the know say Elizondo is real deal.

Edit to add, here is Twitter video of Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet saying what you describe in your post.
edit on 28-5-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Took a few attempts to get Phil Schneider, ain't the only one. National Security does have a reputation in maintaining its secrets.

It is a growing entangled mess what the topic of life has become. Lot of money, lot of non disclosure agreements, lot of history and regulations, lot of competing interests and advantage. As more people get read in or find their own parts of the puzzle it does get harder to keep a lid on it all.

It looks like some within the UFO/ET bubble know some of the basics will come out eventually. Others want to hold the policy line. It all looks a bit like when the Vatican was against the scientists saying the Earth goes around the Sun. It came out eventually, the sky did not fall.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join