It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH 1740 Russian Soldiers Destroyed By Ukrainian Forces While Advancing In Kharkiv

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

So Ukrainians under the benevolent rule of that nice man Putin will be so happy and grateful?

What colour is the sky on your planet?

As for spewing propaganda, pot, kettle, etc.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Kurokage

Free countries don't cancel elections indefinitely.

You seem to be the missing the fact they've been under attack by Putin for nearly 3 years?? Come back and complain if theres no election once Russia are expelled and I'll join in?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No matter how much you complain about Putin and Russia and no matter how much propaganda you spew it doesn't change the fact this current Ukraine regime is done for. There will be new and much better and more improved Ukraine soon, not one that cuts of fresh water to their supposed country men.

You seem to enjoy suckling at the teat of Putin's propaganda but that doesn't change the fact the Putins invasion of Ukraine is a land grab, pure and simple.
Ukraine should be free from Russian interference to decide for itself on who it elects to govern, and the reason utilities are being cut off is because Putin is constantly bombarding it...
edit on 15-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Ukraine is a lot of things, but free and independent it is not.

The absurd idea that Russia will invade Europe after not being able to conquer Ukraine after 2+ years the dumbest BS being pushed in the whole war.

Just because you want to believe a country isn't free to choose who it sides with doesn't make it so....

It's because of the support of the west that Russia was unable to walk all over Ukraine, if it had then Russia's approach to other ex-soviet countries would be very different.

And was the west's support worth the tens of thousands of deaths in Ukraine and destroyed cities just to keep Zelenskyy in power for a couple more years and to allow the Ukrainian Nationalists/Nazis to continue operating their Battalion and raging war on the citizens in the East for a couple more years? Had the west not intervened life in Ukraine would have been back to normal a long long time ago

link   
a reply to: watchitburn

"Free countries don't cancel elections indefinitely."

They are not a free country - they have been invaded.

Countries in wartime tend not to have elections.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Try asking some average Ukrainians. I have.

They might tend to disagree with you. Quite a lot.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Try asking some average Ukrainians. I have.

They might tend to disagree with you. Quite a lot.

So have I

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes, of course you have.....

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And was the west's support worth the tens of thousands of deaths in Ukraine and destroyed cities just to keep Zelenskyy in power for a couple more years and to allow the Ukrainian Nationalists/Nazis to continue operating their Battalion and raging war on the citizens in the East for a couple more years? Had the west not intervened life in Ukraine would have been back to normal a long long time ago

And isn't the support showing Putin that Europe and the west won't just stand idly by whilst he walks all over former soviet countries that want to be free from oppression?
You seem soley focused on Zelensky here and not the civillians being killed by Russian troops trying only to defend their homes, it's a little weird if you ask me??
You also seemed to have skipped the fact that Russian forces are full of neo-Nazi supporters and it would only be 'back to normal' if Putin had killed any resistance to being under his boot.

For your education...

edit on 15-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't care.

I just want to stop sending foreign countries our citizens money.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh?

The US has been engaged in wars for most of the last hundred years. When was the last time we suspended elections?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh?

The US has been engaged in wars for most of the last hundred years. When was the last time we suspended elections?

And when was the last time you were invaded and bombed to sh*t???

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Wars on foreign soil. Not being invaded or having your cities and towns attacked. What a silly thing to say.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
a reply to: RickyD
I'm aware that russia continues to push forward. But even if they eventually take Kiev, they will have still lost. Their status as some overwhelming military power is absolutely gone at this point. The current sanctions will be around permanently and Ukraine will fight against any russian occupiers for generations to come. Russia probably can't afford to rebuild Ukraine, so their prize won't have nearly as much value as they anticipated. They've erased any good will that may have developed for russia in the past and now, being surrounded by NATO, any further military ambitions putin may have will be dealt with swiftly.

Western media followers are so deluded. They are in for a big surprise.
Video by a kid that lives there.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I don't care.

I just want to stop sending foreign countries our citizens money.

Well the USA is gulity of spending money to support those that fought against communism for many years, it was called the 'cold war', maybe you've heard about it?
Rightfully of wrongfully during this time, America became the 'world police' and help bring down the USSR, now good 'old Mad Vlad wants to bring some vestibule of that back by invading former USSR countries.

(post by Kurokage removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"A video game"
smh

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I see you chose a different video to try to prove your point?!?! Total fail...

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just more pro Ukrainian propaganda. 🙄
Russia keeps pushing despite them not even being all in.
How many ukies have to be sacrificed?
This ends the same no later how many more they throw at it.
That grifter coke head Zelenskyy should go the the negotiating table if he really cares about his countrymen more than the money he’s pocketing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join