It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Aurora's produced by HAARP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Fair enough. Humor isn't your strong suit, is it?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: nugget1

I've been to Fairbanks and got to see the HAARP array at Gakona first hand. It was a pretty impressive sight!

I thought it was all 'beat-up' and battered and a shell of what it once was?

They took the antennas down, then the U of F got funding to put them back up. Maybe new and improved models?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thnx...yep. I agree they picked up, moved on in Alaska...but I'm still convinced something's up worldwide with those arrays around the planets.

The 1 "science" proven to be true....are Solar Storms. Scientifically. Given science being 75% true....and HAARP 90% unknown...Id go with the proven science, not speculation...based on some video.
edit on 05244631America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 09:24:46 -050024202400000046 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
HAARP had nothing to do with the aurora's.
It also has nothing to do with, nor can it affect, any atmospheric layer below the ionosphere.

HAARP only operates in a near vacuum. It transmits radio energy into the ionosphere, exciting electrons and turning them into ionized gas. The ionosphere is then analyzed by studying the ionized gas.

It is really unbelievable seeing this nonsense about HAARP posted again, and claims that it is doing anything other than what it was designed to do.

It has come up ad-nauseam on ATS again and again, and put back to bed as many times. It is either a science retention problem or too many young members. Probably a combination.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

In the science and technology forum?

Ile not be so presumptuous as to suggest what you seem be lacking.

Anyhoo back on topic.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

In the science and technology forum?

Ile not be so presumptuous as to suggest what you seem be lacking.

Anyhoo back on topic.

You're such a delightful little peach.

Back on topic in is, channel master!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Saw about it on Tiktock. Usually solar storms that big are all over the media but I didn't know about this until it happened. As far as storms, we've been getting a lot, way more than usual and I've only seen the sun and stars about 3 or 4 times in the past 2 months. Is it HAARP? ? I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Thanks for backing me up with your post!

Definitely something going on with the Weather over last decade... very harsh weather, more than usual and then in Summer Months... much warmer than usual.. I think the Scientists went too far with their 'Experiments'... even CERN most likely have something to do with it..

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for the advice... I guess I get a little lazy sometimes and just want to post about what I see asap..

But having said that, I still believe there are Scientists manipulating the Atmosphere

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Well, you are sounding rather fruity yourself.

Not quite sure what your discombobulation is today nugget1.

HAARP and allegedly fake Aurora's is the topic.

So yes back on topic indeed.

And as far as I'm aware HAARP cannot directly produce an aurora and it's not within the scope of its capabilities.

Auroras occur when charged particles from the solar wind interact with our Earth's magnetic field and collide with atoms and molecules in the upper atmosphere.

So in conclusion, whilst HAARP can contribute to the study of auroras, it does not have the ability to generate them.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What about dust and other particles being talked about to shield us from the Sun?

If Scientists, Bill Gates and Musk are funding these hidden projects which they tell us about... what is it they aren't telling us about?

edit on 14-5-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

"Even Chinese Scientists are building another Moon FFS"

They are? Source?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Another Moon? Not quite:

www.livescience.com...

"The facility, slated for official launch this year, will use powerful magnetic fields inside a 2-foot-diameter (60 centimeters) vacuum chamber to make gravity "disappear." The scientists were inspired by an earlier experiment that used magnets to levitate a frog. "

How disappointing.

edit on 14-5-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Even Chinese Scientists are building another Moon FFS"

They are? Source?

Sorry... my mistake... not building a new moon but experimenting with miniture moons!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What about dust and other particles being talked aboutt o shield us from the Sun?

Please dont say Chemtrails, because that is just more conspiracy-related pseudoscience.

Think of the logistics involved for a start nevermind the complicity that would be required.

If Scientists, Bill Gates and Musk are funding these hidden projects which they tell us about... what is it they aren't telling us about?

I would not exactly call Bill Gates and Musk "scientists" at least not in the field we are discussing or anything reminiscent of the sorts.

They are entrepreneurs, and engineers.

And complete cockwombles ta boot.

Even Chinese Scientists are building another Moon FFS

Moon base?

Else they are apt to require quite a bit of material to build another moon.

Short of somehow capturing an asteroid and putting it into orbit I'm apt to ponder that celestial engineering of that magnitude is a little above our paygrade.
edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: ment engineering

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No need to apologise.

I will miss this sort of threads if the ATS lights go out.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
*shrugs* sure the theory works if you go yea all the solar monitoring groups in the world were all in on it and the pictures and video of the sun spot and flares erupting from it were faked.

If the above is true then yea it was all a Haarp experiment.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Not quite sure what your discombobulation is today nugget1.

Sorry, Andy; only two hours of sleep in the last 36 hours and you keep crapping in my corflakes. May I ask what your problem is that's causing you to be so disagreeable?

Back on topic; the information I posted on HARRP is FYI and not necessarily my beliefs; just trying to join in the conversation and add another perspective the doesn't necessarily 'Follow The Science!' for the less hyper-critical to enjoy...or not.

You can go ahead and stay in my lane; I'll see myself out.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Sorry, Andy; only two hours of sleep in the last 36 hours and you keep crapping in my corflakes. May I ask what your problem is that's causing you to be so disagreeable?

I was not aware i was being disagreeable buddy.

Some more kip might help as opposed to cornflakes and the I'm Rubber your Glue routine.

Back on topic; the information I posted on HARRP is FYI and not necessarily my beliefs; just trying to join in the conversation and add another perspective the doesn't necessarily 'Follow The Science!' for the less hyper-critical to enjoy...or not.

Excellent so we may even be on the same to similar page where where technology is concerned.

You can go ahead and stay in my lane; I'll see myself out.

As long as you are not driving one of those Cybertrucks, it's all good.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Believe it or not it happens more often than you'd think during maximums, and since 1859 there have been stronger storms than the one last week.

While that was freaking insane to see the aurora through the Southern California marine layer, it's not unprecedented.

The 2003 Halloween solar storms had a peak Dst index of −422 nT,[32] while the March 1989 geomagnetic storm had a peak Dst index of −589 nT.[33] The May 1921 geomagnetic storm has been estimated to have had a Dst index of −907±132 nT. Estimates for the Dst index of the Carrington Event superstorm of 1859 are between −800 nT and −1750 nT.[34]

The May 2024 solar storms reached a maximum Dst index of −412 nT on 11 May

edit on 14-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I did not think is was fake at first!
But!
I see a video of two waves earth maps of the effects of the solar flair on earth.
it shows a big red area that never reaches UK.
and Both times it looks the same?
what are the odds that earth gets hit just the same two times?
the video was on ATS. any one see it?
can you post it please!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join