It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Seeks to ‘Ban the Jab’ in Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We have a new lawsuit out of Florida.
May this thread serve as a way to track it's progress.

Lawsuit Seeks to ‘Ban the Jab’ in Florida — Declares Injections Biological and Technological Weapons

On March 3rd, 2024, Dr. Joseph Sansone filed a Writ of Mandamus in the Supreme Court of Florida seeking to compel Governor Ron DeSantis to prohibit the distribution of Covid 19 injections (nanoparticle injections/mRNA injections) in the State of Florida.

The mandamus also seeks to compel Attorney General Ashley Moody to confiscate the vials and conduct a forensic analysis of their contents.

I'm especially curious to see the resulting forensic analysis if this lawsuit succeeds.

The 74-page document cites state and federal biological weapons laws, domestic terrorism laws, treason laws, murder, fraud, and informed consent laws, as well as other laws being violated. It even cites Florida’s accessory after a fact law, which makes it a felony to allow a crime to continue to be permitted or shield perpetrators from prosecution.

To date, approximately 10 Florida Republican County Parties have passed ‘Ban the Jab’ resolutions declaring Covid 19 injections biological and technological weapons, also calling on the Governor to prohibit their distribution and the Attorney General to confiscate the vials and conduct a forensic analysis.

Dr. Sansone states that he provided evidence last summer to 67 County Sheriffs, 20 State Attorneys, and to the Governor and Attorney General and received no response.

On April 27th the Arizona Republican Party is scheduled to vote on a ‘Ban the Jab’ resolution declaring Covid 19 injections biological and technological weapons. Last summer, the Idaho Republican Party passed a similar resolution.

BREAKING: Writ of Mandamus Filed in Florida Supreme Court, Seeks to Compel Governor DeSantis, and Attorney General Ashley Moody, to Ban the Jab!

Shout out to Karen Kingston who put herself at risk, and went through quite the ordeal, researching and exposing much of the evidence that contributed to this lawsuit.

I want to give a shout out to Karen Kingston for her countless hours of research and writing the scientific material that constitutes the Statement of Facts section of this legal brief. I also want to thank the friends that put eyes on this document before I submitted it.

EMERGENCY PETITION FOR A WRIT OF MANDAMUS (Full Document)

edit on 22-4-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Won't happen. Too many left wingers have relocated to Florida and they won't stand for it. The left still thinks that shot is a good one and necessary for everyone to get in order to be 'good citizens' ...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My grandmother has had as many covid shots as she could possibly get and touts them like it's a badge of honor. BTW. She got covid and spread it like typhoid Mary to the rest of the house.

I say let the people decide. I think a better way to accommodate this is that it should not be mandatory for jobs to require it! Now if ya wanna get it it will be on the individual.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Sounds great, I'm all for it! I'm doubting this will happen though , as it's likely just more theater.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
At least he has a degree somewhat medically related. That said, I fail to see how someone that specializes in hypnotherapy is an expert in immunology.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Florida's Surgon General called for a halt to covid mRNA "vaccines" back in January.

Florida State Surgeon General Calls for Halt in the Use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

On December 6, 2023, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo sent a letter to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Dr. Robert M. Califf and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Mandy Cohen regarding questions pertaining to the safety assessments and the exit disclaimer icondiscovery of billions of DNA fragments per dose of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

The Surgeon General outlined concerns regarding nucleic acid contaminants in the approved Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, particularly in the presence of lipid nanoparticle complexes, and Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA. Lipid nanoparticles are an efficient vehicle for delivery of the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines into human cells and may therefore be an equally efficient vehicle for delivering contaminant DNA into human cells. The presence of SV40 promoter/enhancer DNA may also pose a unique and heightened risk of DNA integration into human cells.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The previous republican president told everyone to get the shot as it was the American thing to do. Or something along those lines on his way out. So when you say the left thinks that shot is a good one you may want to step back from that.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

The previous republican president told everyone to get the shot as it was the American thing to do. Or something along those lines on his way out. So when you say the left thinks that shot is a good one you may want to step back from that.

The first "draft" of TheVAX was not the same as subsequent VAXes. 😃 People weren't getting the reaction side effects with formula #1.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You're kidding right?
I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why is the jab still a thing there's no news on Covid being reported and anyone with a bit of sense knows it was a hoax in the 1st place .

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Florida's Surgon General called for a halt to covid mRNA "vaccines" back in January.

Florida State Surgeon General Calls for Halt in the Use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

On December 6, 2023, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo sent a letter to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Dr. Robert M. Califf and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Mandy Cohen regarding questions pertaining to the safety assessments and the exit disclaimer icondiscovery of billions of DNA fragments per dose of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

The Surgeon General outlined concerns regarding nucleic acid contaminants in the approved Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, particularly in the presence of lipid nanoparticle complexes, and Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA. Lipid nanoparticles are an efficient vehicle for delivery of the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines into human cells and may therefore be an equally efficient vehicle for delivering contaminant DNA into human cells. The presence of SV40 promoter/enhancer DNA may also pose a unique and heightened risk of DNA integration into human cells.

This info mentioned "the approved ***vaccines", doesn't that mean approved for emergency use? I'm just curious, but know these sites all seem to cave in to the propagandized information so even the words used will fit the agenda of deceiving the public.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I fail to see how someone that specializes in hypnotherapy is an expert in immunology.

Makes about as much sense as a transgender being the Assistant Secretary for Health and Human Services.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

You mean the person that has degrees from Harvard and Tulane, finished their residency at one of the top hospitals in the country, was a vice-chair at Penn State's School of Medicine, and was Pennsylvania's Physician General and Secretary of Health?

You're right they have no qualifications for the job.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You mean the person that has degrees from Harvard and Tulane, finished their residency at one of the top hospitals in the country, was a vice-chair at Penn State's School of Medicine, and was Pennsylvania's Physician General and Secretary of Health?

Your list should include his mental illness he is currently suffering, if your intention was to be completely accurate.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Your list should include his mental illness he is currently suffering, if your intention was to be completely accurate.

Aw, look. Feefees got hurt. Name someone with more qualifications for the job.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know California is most likely the state to actually break away from the country via science, but I speak on behalf of more than half of the population when I say that Florida just needs to float away. Beautiful state. Go away.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

UUUmmmm??? Didn't everyone on the other side then, also cry out that they would never get his shot? That they couldn't be mandated to do so? Never? Then what happened was they gave it the good old coercive language of it's your choice, but you cannot do XYZ, ABC, LMNOP. Where are the left now? where are all those people shaming the ones who refused and lost everything for not doing it? I know, they are staring at the thermometer, and checking for a pulse every minute. Did they hear a skipping heartbeat, or did their stomach drop? The pit of their stomach was a dreadful feeling I suppose. Feeling around for lumps, and clots? Don't get that heart rate up folks.

So on his way out and not in control? Who was in control, and who did that crafty manipulation, turned law?? Do the left vote Republican? We know who dead people vote for, and for this, the brain dead also count.
Well, get ready for another round of..... ITS ALL HIS FAULT!!
edit on 22-4-2024 by AnrkE17 because: just to put a jab

edit on 22-4-2024 by AnrkE17 because: another barb

edit on 22-4-2024 by AnrkE17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I dont know how I feel about this. I dont think people should be forced to take the injection, thats just wrong. The government has no right to make anyone put # in their body that they dont want, and I thinks there good reasons not to want the injection. But what about people who want it? Its there right to decide what goes into their bodies. I think people should be given the choice, and I dont think the government has any right to punish you for your personal choice. Why cant people just choose?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE17

That is....one way of looking at it.

And may I point out very poetic also.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Save it for soft headed people wih selective recollections. Here's a refresher in case Tik Tok has caused permanent damage:

m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

Good question though: If Trump had won 2020, would there have been all the overwhelming compliance?

I don't think so. Trump had to lose to get shots in arms of people that would never touch it otherwise. They would have never gotten the numbers they did if Trump was steering the ship.

Not a chance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join