It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Serious Crimes Committed by President JOE BIDEN that are Easy to Impeach Him For.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wednesday, April 17, 2024

The Republican-controlled U.S. House is looking at potential Biden family crimes that require the people who paid millions of dollars to Hunter Biden, to testify that he/she did so, and for what reason. Because these men/women are citizens of other countries, they're not saying a word...and don't have to. That's the dead end that House Republicans keep running into.

So logically, the U.S. House should "pivot" and launch an Impeachment Inquiry into these 2 serious, obvious, ALREADY PROVED crimes committed by President Joe Biden...

1.) 🚨 From 2005 thru early 2023, JOE BIDEN knowingly violated U.S. National Security laws.

2.) 🚨 From Feb 2021 thru Present, JOE BIDEN knowingly signed orders that allowed murderers, rapists, and other violent criminals to enter our country and harm U.S. Citizens.

--National Security Laws Violated into 2023: nypost.com...< br />
--President Biden Began Removing Border Security in 2021: www.congress.gov...

To quote Democrat Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib regarding President Trump, back in 2019..."Impeach the Mother Phucker!". Guess what...Just 5 months later, THEY DID JUST THAT!

IT's FRIGHTENING AND SAD TO CONSIDER ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD BE CAUSING HOUSE REPUBLICANS TO BE SO DOCILE. 😟

-WeMustCare

edit on 1742024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What for when they have Chuck Schumer to prevent the Senate from holding a Senate trial to impeach anyone. The House had irrefutable evidence to impeach Alejandro Mayorkas for high crimes and the democrats unanimously voted to suspend a Senate trial. They claimed the charges were unconstitutional and every democrat voted to suspend. They are all traitors to the republic. Every damned one of them.

Three years ago, I commented that the democratic party was the party of evil and would do anything to remain in power. Even so far as to destroy this republic, and that is exactly what they are doing.

That senate vote today spelled the death knell of this republic. It is finished! Dead! Gone! The Constitution has been ripped to shreds. The United States is officially a Banana Republic.
edit on 17-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

That is thread worthy..

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Dont they have enough evidence to show Biden received millions via shell companies? Also if this was Trump the FBI would have investigated that in full force.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The Impeachment proceedings demonstrate that Democrats are against Americans being safe and prosperous. Schumer ignoring the criminal activities of Mayorcas and Biden, make for what could be very powerful Republican campaign ads.

If Republicans had more common sense, they would show photos of killed Americans (before & after death), and the Illegal alien let into this country by Joe Biden, who killed them (willfully or by accident...like drunk driving).

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
Dont they have enough evidence to show Biden received millions via shell companies? Also if this was Trump the FBI would have investigated that in full force.

Receiving money via "shell" companies (aka "LLCs") is legal. Lawyer-Congressmen made these legal, and lawyers in Congress use them. Nancy Pelosi has several. They have names, but there's really no business there. They are legal entity companies that own cash and other valuables in bank accounts.

Look here: www.opensecrets.org...

What's needed is for IGOR in Ukraine to say, "I gave Hunter Biden $2 million, in return for a U.S. government document that helped me decide when to sell all my Burisma stock".

Get someone to testify they did this, and show the document Hunter/Joe provided, and both Joe and Hunter are in jail...FAST.

Congress knows Joe/Hunter provided favors and documents to wealthy politicians and business owners in CHINA, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, LITHUANIA, and a few other places. BUT...none of them are willing to testify. And for all we know, perhaps the House never attempted to ask them to testify. Republicans just don't have that "go for the kill" instinct, like Democrats do.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The damage is far too extensive at this point to salvage our constitutional republic. The only thing that could possibly restore it now would have to come from the citizens, and I think you probably know what I am inferring here. I won't come out and actually say it here for fear of being arrested but you know what I'm talking about.

The Republican party isn't any better at this point. Both parties are corrupt to the gills. We were the greatest nation that has ever existed and our politicians have destroyed it in the span of one generation. I am sad to say I have been a witness to this nation's descent into complete political and moral decay. We were a great nation once but not anymore. Now, we are Sodom and Gomorrah incarnate.

Our government has become the "deliverer of death" to the rest of the world and we have become, in biblical terminology, "The Great Satan".
edit on 18-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well, then get out there and start the revolution.

Tell your family you'll be in jail for ten to twenty after you are arrested and convicted.

Have a nice time.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You know, I was thinking about this the other day...

In my lifetime, I am watching freedom fall in real time.

Tha sad thing is the fact that IT is being given away, not taken. All in the guise of safety and DEI.

I believe, before the "middle age", this is what happened. We had amazing tech, and lost it

I do not believe the world will come out of it again. We will truly become slaves with nothing. Our future generations will think it is normal.

Don't know why I feel that way, but I do.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The democrats have decided to start a civil war. They are waiting until they have enough migrants to fight it before they openly declare it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

I am a baby boomer that was in Washington DC on January 6th, 2021. I just had enough sense to stay far away from the capitol building that day. I also attended Stop the Steal rallies held at my state's capitol building before January 6th. Where were you on January 6th, 2021?

I have very little time left to suffer through the future tribulations these younger generations are obliviously going to be forced to endure. At this point, I have far less to lose than they do, and am content to let them shoulder the burdens they face.

At this point, I am content to be just another keyboard warrior like you.
edit on 18-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

1.) 🚨 From 2005 thru early 2023, JOE BIDEN knowingly violated U.S. National Security laws.

You do understand that Congress can only Impeach a President for acts done while in office, right? Anything Joe Biden did BEFORE being sworn into the Office of President is not within Congress' purvey?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

But, it continued WELL into his presidency. That qualifies it

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

But, it continued WELL into his presidency. That qualifies it

They can show that evidence during the Impeachment Trail as a pattern of criminal behavior, but all the charges in the Impeachment have to be for acts done DURING his term as President.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

You do understand that Congress can only Impeach a President for acts done while in office, right? Anything Joe Biden did BEFORE being sworn into the Office of President is not within Congress' purvey?

He continued to conceal those classified documents after he took office. The crimes committed extended into the time he was/is President. Tricky ground but relevant 😃

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Even though our traitor President opened the border for criminals to enter, 45,000 of them were intercepted by sharp border patrol agents since 2021, when Joe Biden was cheated into the White House.

Source: www.cbp.gov...

IMAGINE how many criminals were not caught, and are inflicting damage inside America at this very moment.

😨

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He continued to conceal those classified documents after he took office. The crimes committed extended into the time he was/is President. Tricky ground but relevant 😃

Thanks for spelling it out. Apparently just putting the time-frame for his National Security Violations in the OP, wasn't good enough.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

As I said, they can show all of that during the Impeachment trial as a pattern of criminal behavior, but the Impeachment charges have to be for acts committed during his Presidential term. They can show that from the first day in Office he was covering up taking the documents, but the act of taking those files precedes him becoming President which places those crimes out of the scope of Impeachment.
edit on 19-4-2024 by TheSemiskepticII because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2024 by TheSemiskepticII because: flat keyboards and fat fingers equals typos

edit on 19-4-2024 by TheSemiskepticII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

As I said, they can show all of that during the Impeachment trial as a pattern of criminal behavior, but the Impeachment charges have to be for acts committed during his Presidential term. They can show that from the first day in Office he was covering up taking the documents, but the act of taking those files precedes him becoming President which places those crimes out of the scope of Impeachment.

Some lawyers will show the crimes extended into the timeframe he continued to retain and cover up. The crimes didn't disappear or suspend when he became President. New territories explored. 😃

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Some lawyers will show the crimes extended into the timeframe he continued to retain and cover up. The crimes didn't disappear or suspend when he became President. New territories explored. 😃

What's even worse in the here and now is Joe Biden opening the border to murderers, rapists, thugs, and people with bad communicable diseases.

There is NO DOUBT that this is TREASON.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join