It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Metal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Has anyone watched this Peacock exclusive show? I love it, it's kinda Mad Max with a flair from other shows like the walking dead, suicide squad, evil Dead type stuff too, no Zombies though. It's a modge podge of violence and comedy. It's based upon one of Sony's original software debut on the 1st PlayStation and forward up to a point.

This show came out of nowhere and honestly it's a breath of fresh air actually. I am on episode III and so far no woke BS either.
You can watch the 1st episode free on Peacock, but you need a sub for the rest. I found however a place online to watch for free.

Here's a trailer for the series for your own consideration. Warning Explicit Language!!!

Here is the evolution of the Twisted Metal series of games.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

This looks like a fun show. I'm not much of a gamer but I always liked twisted metal and syphon filter on playstation. I suck though, but its fun to play. Hope I can find it somewhere to watch other than peacock hehe.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

This looks like a fun show. I'm not much of a gamer but I always liked twisted metal and syphon filter on playstation. I suck though, but its fun to play. Hope I can find it somewhere to watch other than peacock hehe.
Just look around. I cant give any links; but hey it's the roaring digital twenties, should not be hard to find.

I am loving every minute of this show actually, on Episode 3

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I actually started watching a bit a few weeks back, then work took off and I have watched nothing.

I love this show, though. Like you said, a breath of fresh air out of nowhere.

I will get back to it tomorrow, though.

Please no spoilers yet.

I have to say, and this to me is a good thing, it gave me an itch to watch Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. again. A bit weird and film noir-ish to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That does look good.
Hubby and the boys used to love playing that game.
Maybe he will actually watch it with me.

Thanks for the heads up!

top topics

join