It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee state senator calls for riots after pro-police bill passes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like a Tennessee State Senator is flame throw'n mad about a Bill that passed.

Senator Charlane Oliver is re-categorizing everything and everybody !!

Very suggestive about riots and violence !!!

Who is this Lady? šŸ˜€

Watch her thundering tirade on Twitter

State Senator Charlane Oliver called for riots over the passage of a pro-police bill in Tennessee on Thursday, saying "you ainā€™t seen nothing yet."

"It is a slap in the face, and you might as well stomp on the grave of Tyree Nichols for bringing this bill," Oliver said.

"Yes we are emotionally charged. Why? Because itā€™s personal for us. [Sen. Brent] Taylor made this personal the minute he introduced this legislation to target one family and one life that was lost. So yeah, we gonna fight."

"Dr. King said the riots are the language of the unheard. You ainā€™t seen nothing yet. If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our districtā€™s gonna do? We have had it up here, gloves off. Like, we got to fight like hell. You donā€™t expect us to respond?"

'You ain't seen nothing yet': Tennessee state senator calls for riots after pro-police bill passes

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well , She has Another Thing Comin' ..........

.....Oh , and I am Sure Dr. King does Not Approve of this " Message " ..........

edit on 16-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Ok, a politician calling for violence publicly, a democrat as usual, can somebody tell me who are the biggest insurrectionist of all?

Is the corrupted DOJ going to arrest this insurrectionist?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Riot, the unbeatable high!

Lovely song X man. Hereā€™s one I think is more appropriate for the constituents of the good state senator.

edit on 16-3-2024 by Dalamax because: Edit

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Ok, a politician calling for violence publicly, a democrat as usual, can somebody tell me who are the biggest insurrectionist of all?

Insurrectionist ..........

" Insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects "

" Federal law also grants to the president of the United States the authority to employ the armed forces of the United States and nationalized state militias to put down an insurrection against a state government upon the request of the stateā€™s legislature or governor (10 U.S. Code Ā§251) and to suppress or prevent civil disturbancesā€”ā€œunlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion[s]ā€ā€”that, in the presidentā€™s judgment, have interfered or would interfere with the enforcement of federal laws in any state (Ā§252) or have effectively deprived citizens of their rights under the U.S. Constitution (Ā§253). "

So , what is the Present President doing about that ?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: marg6043

Insurrectionist ..........

" Insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects "

" Federal law also grants to the president of the United States the authority to employ the armed forces of the United States and nationalized state militias to put down an insurrection against a state government upon the request of the stateā€™s legislature or governor (10 U.S. Code Ā§251) and to suppress or prevent civil disturbancesā€”ā€œunlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion[s]ā€ā€”that, in the presidentā€™s judgment, have interfered or would interfere with the enforcement of federal laws in any state (Ā§252) or have effectively deprived citizens of their rights under the U.S. Constitution (Ā§253). "

So, what is the Present President doing about that?

Obama is currently golfing with Zelensky and a few Tik Tok executives..
edit on 16-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Trump just said at a rally, "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath".

Who's calling for violence again? And guess what, they both are going to get it. Guaranteed!

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Trump just said at a rally, "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath".

Who's calling for violence again? And guess what, they both are going to get it. Guaranteed!

So Trump is telling the truth again, huh?

Shocker.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

So Trump is telling the truth again, huh?

Shocker.

Wait till the Cannibal Haitians get here , we got Numerous Things Comin' Thanks to Joetato ...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

But but TRUMP.

Trying using the quote in it's full context.

That doesn't fit your agenda though, does it ?

www.reuters.com...

In the middle of a section in his speech about placing tariffs on imported cars, and foreign competition for the U.S. auto industry, Trump declared: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole country."
Asked what he meant, his campaign pointed to a post on the social media platform X by a New York Times journalist, which said Trump's "bloodbath" comment came amid a discussion about the U.S. auto industry and the economy.

edit on 16-3-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

He wasn't saying Republicans would start a bloodbath, he was suggesting Democrats in The Executive Branch would instigate violence against their political enemies (like they already are).

And besides, comparing Trump's comment to Oliver's is like comparing something JFK said to something Idi Amin said (or did) šŸ˜

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I knew that that is why I did not answered, democrats want war, insurrections, riots, drug cartels, gangs in the streets, prostitutes in every democrat city corners, homeless in the sidewalks, selling taxpayer bought for food and clothing and junk, now they want also cannibals coming from haiti, asking for asylum.

Already a boat was intercepted in the coast of Florida full of able Haitian males, drugs, weapons and night equipment.

That is what democrats wants in our nation, in our cities in our communities.

They want diseases in our schools to infects our children, that is the face of what democrats wants for our nation, a third world country.

All this as long as they get votes.

Americas is going to turn into a blood bath alright, when Americans get fed up and start taking their safety and their family safety into their own hands.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This is what an real Insurrection looks and sounds like.

Sedition

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Nice cherry pick!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Who's calling for violence again?

Well certainly not Trump... unless of course you are incapable of reading with comprehension.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No he wasn't referring to this at all. The cherry-picked quote is part of a larger quote referring to Chy-na and the Us auto industry.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Imagine what the Democrats would do if their gun confiscation efforts worked?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

On the other hand instead of joining the majority's outrage with a scathing opinion my brain skipped ahead to
Any one else here wonder why Randy Bachman sounds just like Levon Helm??" Or the bigger picture why Bachman Turner Overdrive dresses like a country music redneck band who still hasn't figured out how to be a "hair band"??
JK Thanks for posting BTO!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12

No he wasn't referring to this at all. The cherry-picked quote is part of a larger quote referring to Chy-na and the Us auto industry.

Ahh Yes, but always read between the lines and see what you hear. šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Look at what democrats wants for every city in America to look like.

AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' as migrants clog streets and prostitutes overrun every block

www.yahoo.com...

That is what democrats wants lax laws and depravity in the streets.

For some reason democrats are the dirties and sickest politicians of the bunch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join