It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who Identifies as Dog Sleeps in Crate and Eats Dog Food

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Geeeze ... I have no words at this time.
She looks to be GenZ perhaps.
That might explain things a little.
But other than that ... I got noth'n ... WOW.

Woman who Identifies as Dog Sleeps in Crate and Eats Dog Food

Sleeping in a crate, pooping outdoors and being rewarded with doggy biscuits for good behavior seem like any pup’s fantasy. But, instead, streamer Meow Dalyn is the one happily assuming the carefree life of a canine.

“My name is Meow like a cat, but I am a dog,” the pink-haired pup-woman, from the US, explained to hosts of Australian radio broadcast “The Kyle & Jackie O Show” Wednesday. Donning a pair of faux dog ears and a collar, Dalyn, who refers to herself as “dog girl” and “e-puppy,” said she identifies as a dog and has fully immersed herself into the outré lifestyle — even when it comes to nighttime practices.

“I have pastel blankets and pastel pillows in there,” Dalyn added of the dog cage she sleeps in each evening. “Something about being in a confined space, I don’t know if it makes me feel safe from the world or makes me feel like the world is safe from me, but it feels comfort for sure!.”

“I have handlers,” the wild woman explained when asked if she had a boyfriend. “[They’re] kind of like dog trainers.” “They feed me, they take me on walks, we practice training, which is one of my favorite things, because I get treats,” she said, adding that her snacks are often shredded chicken, biscuits and jerky.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well then, she needs to STFU.

Dogs don't talk.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You're messing with me right?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Nope. She identifies as a dog.
So according to woke ideology ... she's a freak'n dog cuz that's how she identifies.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't want to live here anymore.....come on flaming meteor 2024!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Uhhhh, yeah, ok.

They don't talk on phones, use computers. I'm curious on her opinion of eating dead squirrels, cat turds, rolling in coyote poop and sniffing other animal's butt holes.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If she really wants to identify as a dog, she should ...

Go outside, pee, roll in mud and eat cat poo before coming inside,

While still muddy, jump in the middle of a queen size bed and take up all the space,

Turn her nose up at dog food and beg for whatever meat people around her are eating,

Bark at anyone in a uniform who doesn't give her treats,

Unless she acts like a real dog, it's just species appropriation.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Come on. This phenomenon did not appear yesterday, or even the day before. Just 10 years ago, women married trees and even Ferris wheels, and men #ed their motorcycles into the exhaust pipe.
It looked funny then, but now it has entered your homes.
Overton windows.!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have to ask, what were you googling?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Looks like she's due for worming. And neutering?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Nope. She identifies as a dog.
So according to woke ideology ... she's a freak'n dog cuz that's how she identifies.

She is not the only one. And yes according to liberal leftists we must take her and their identities seriously.

If a man can say he is a woman and a woman say she is a man and we must take it seriously

then we MUST take the following quite seriously, and applaud the bravery of the following .... :

a reply to: DBCowboy Man identifies as dog
video here www.independent.co.uk... spent 15K to become a dog

www.news.com.au... bc2f41 man who identifies as lizard, spent 84K to become a lizard

www.mediaite.com... woman who identifies as cat, said she felt like a cat her whole life

Yes according to the current: If you have felt like a .... most of your life ... and are living like a .... then your identity and pronouns and lifestyle must be not only accepted but applauded for bravery.

After all this man who identified as a woman and now identifies as an infant has guards in the prison holding their hand everywhere "she" goes. www.mirror.co.uk...

And liberalism says we must respect the 54 year old male who identifies as a 6 year old girl. How brave according to liberals, she is living her identity and life. www.mediaite.com... www.independent.co.uk... rl-a6769051.html

If we accept that biology is nothing as liberalism insists,
then biology is to be dismissed as not scientific.

After all a Biology Professor was fired for saying that X and Y chromosomes determine ones sex.
www.foxnews.com...
So if the professor was fired because it is no longer true that biology determines sex,
then biology can not determine species or chronological age either.

Liberal leftists insist biology and chemistry are wrong, irrelevant and not scientific when it comes to ones personal identity.

ACCORDING TO WOKE IDEOLOGY
FEELINGS
ARE THE NEW STANDARD IN SCIENCE.

IF YOU "FEEL" LIKE SOMETHING IS TRUE THAN IT IS TRUE

regardless of what "outdated "biology and chemistry have to say.

Biology and Chemistry are irrelevant and belong to the stone age

according to the new woke ideology of liberalism.

This is the basics of this argument in a huge
"nut"shell.

edit on 3/14/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Unless she acts like a real dog, it's just species appropriation.

Species appropriation.
I like that! Yeah ... lets go with that.
No matter what woke ideology says .. screw what she identifies as ...
She's guilty of species appropriation.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I have to ask, what were you googling?

HA!! Came up on New York Post.
They have all the good stuff.

link   

Barking mad?

link   
I love the no boyfriend or romantic partner thing, just handlers.

The human pet thing is a twisted sexual fetish some enjoy.

To each their own, iguess.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
The human pet thing is a twisted sexual fetish some enjoy. .

No ... it's not that she plays 'human pet'.
That's different.

She identifies as a dog.
She says she is actually a dog.
And according to left wing woke ideology ... that makes her a dog.
She's obviously not and she's obviously got mental problems,
but according to the left ... since she says she's a dog, that makes her a dog.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Boring! These furries need to get out of their comfort zones.

Why doesn't anyone ever identify as a Tarsier?

Or an Axolotl? Look at me! I have gills!

How about a Bold Jumper? What have they got against arachnids?

For that matter, why be restricted to just animals? They're overlooking a lot of interesting inanimate things. How come nobody ever identifies as a stapler?"

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

There are many times when I feel like I was born a sloth baby

Just can't get my hubby to buy into it, feed me, groom me, keep my surroundings clean, scoop my poop, He just refuses, he must be a spiciest.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Lots of young people are finding out how easy it is to make money withoutntaking on the responsibility of working for a living. All they need is internet access and people whose only connection to others is through in life is voyerism.

Dalyn, who regularly regalia her over 15,000 Twitch viewers with her hound-like habits — including playing games of fetch and gnawing on bones — said she began embracing her big dog energy after becoming an independent adult.

“I have handlers,” the wild woman explained when asked if she had a boyfriend. “[They’re] kind of like dog trainers.”

“They feed me, they take me on walks, we practice training, which is one of my favorite things, because I get treats,”

It sounds like a heavy dose of BDSM in play, too. Her followers are likely all the kinky pervs the Wekey's are trying so hard to normalize now.

Ethnic appropriation is frowned upon but impersenating animals or an opposite gender is to be accepted. A dog woman is a good, normal thing, but a conservative patriot is a threat to society. I'm finding it impossible to adjust to this Brave New Wrold; it must be due to mt age.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm just going to leave this here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join