It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a weird one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Survival Lilly from Austria came across an article written in 1999 in "George" magazine. It asked and answered the question of what 2020 would look like It looks like they knew the answer already when someone is this accurate they must have been reading the instructions manual. What I found interesting in the comment section was a guy who went to a management conference back in 1989 who said that he was told that anything he wanted to get done had to be accomplished by 2020 so I will leave the link. www.youtube.com... So here we are at a strange moment with all the big boys in the share market selling up, and those billionaires who haven't got there bunkers ready are on a long waiting list.
This starts at the twelve-minute mark. The reason for the bunkers is civil unrest.

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229182924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I am not knocking you at all.

That’s a great video if true. I had a look around and that issue of George magazine goes up to thousands of dollars.

Not that I am doubting the video, though she has a coloured photocopy of the magazine, not an original, it could be doctored.

The cost of this issue is probably being controlled if the article is true, so anyone other than elites can afford to buy an original copy.

So us poor people can’t afford the mag.

This works has gone to crap.

The biggest story on the news in Australia is those two wankers Kelce and swifty.

There’s more in this world going on, and she is top news.

Sick of these distractions.
edit on 23-2-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

CIA,FBI,HS-all the talking heads have been saying for some time our biggest threat is to our infrastructure. It wouldn't take long for panic and chaos to set in, and anybody without a bunker would be between a rock and a hard spot.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Funny I was just reading this ....

HOW DID GEORGE KNOW? - LINK

1997 issue. This copy of George magazine includes predictions relating to 9/11 & 2020 — such as coronavirus / COVID-19, Big Tech Coronavirus Predictive Programming / Terrorism

George Magazine February 1997 Survival Guide To The Future Bill Gates Interview JFK JR - Magazine Link

All 9 Parts link

edit on 24-2-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add video link

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What everybody does not acknowledge is that bunkers, any bunkers, are only short term protection. Even very large bunkers can only store so much food, but the problem is getting rid of the waste/sewerage. The nature of a bunker is a very tight secure place and I'm quite sure if you were a marauding mob looking for food, shelter or revenge on those who have their lives and you that have nothing, the finding of a bunker you would use any means to get to the riches it holds. That includes blocking any outflow and any inflow.

The only way to survive these incoming "insurrections" (Ooo what a nice misused word) is to be in a colony or an island that you completely control. Then guard them with your life. But could you actually see Bill Gates in combat gear tooled up fighting for his survival. Naah, they NEED other people for life protection and day to day living. Can you see multimillionaires getting down in the sewers when they're blocked. Come on people get real.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Not all Millionaires are useless.

Some are the dude(tte) you rub shoulders with at the pub.

a reply to: crayzeed

top topics

join