It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Want to Make Ukraine and Israel Borders More Secure Than the USA Border!.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Friday, February 9, 2024

Of all the abuses America has experienced from the Biden Administration, Democrats in Congress, and the Liberal Media over the past 3 years, this has to be their worst/lowest action and insult to date...

--Today, Senators released the full details of their highly anticipated bipartisan proposal to jointly fund Ukraine, Israel and the U.S. southern border.

--President Joe Biden initially proposed the aid package in October, but the bill has been stalled in closed-door Senate negotiations for months.

Senators on Sunday released the details of a $118.2 billion bipartisan aid proposal for Ukraine, Israel and the southern U.S. border, after months of closed-door negotiations.

The long-awaited bill requests $60.1 billion for Ukraine aid, $14.1 billion for Israel and $20.2 billion to improve security at the U.S. border. It also includes smaller pockets of funding for humanitarian assistance in war-torn regions, and defense operations in the Red Sea and Taiwan.

President Joe Biden initially proposed a more than $105 billion aid package in October 2023. The Senate’s new deal roughly matches the funding proportions Biden had requested for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.
More at: www.cnbc.com...

-HOWEVER-

President Biden has directed his administration to NOT ENFORCE EXISTING Border-Security Laws, according to sworn testimonies before the U.S. Congress last month...

The Biden Administration sparked the worst border crisis in American history and placed Americans’ lives at risk by abandoning deterrent-focused immigration policies and proven border enforcement tools.

Mr. Thomas D. Homan, Retired Acting Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): “President Biden is the first President to ever un-secure a border on purpose!

The current administration’s failure to enforce and uphold the laws as written by Congress are not just matters of legal debate but have led to unimaginable suffering and death for Americans and migrants alike…

For three years, this Administration has directed and overseen the implementation of an open-borders agenda that has resulted in a national security, humanitarian, public health, and public safety catastrophe unlike any we have ever witnessed at America’s borders.”
More at: oversight.house.gov...

Since the U.S. Border is being kept open on purpose by Democrat Joe Biden and his Administration, Democrats in Congress must think Americans are morons (like they are), and want Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan citizens to be more safe and secure than U.S. Citizens are!

I wonder what they planned on doing with the $20 Billion allocated for "Border Security" since they're not securing the Borders now? I know $10 Billion of it was for Sanctuary Cities and States. They're hurting financially, due to so many of Biden's migrants consuming so many resources.

What a farce! IMO, NOT ONE DIME of U.S. Money should go to Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan (or any other nation), until EXISTING U.S. BORDER LAWS ARE 100% ENFORCED and the process has begun to find/remove those who are here illegally.🚨 MAGA!

-WeMustCare

edit on 922024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The trouble with U.S. "Border" funding is, they can't guarantee Migration cessation. The only actual way to stop Border incursions not at "Ports of Entry" is to blockade all points. The only way to do that is with military. The funding so far has not eliminated the right to claim asylum when on U.S. ground. And apparently no one is challenging "illegal" entry at non Ports of Entry being voided from "gaining from illegal acts". ⚠️ Watch what NWODemocrats do now, after they've been stirred up.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
Strange how domestic problems lead to spending billions on another countries problems, it's something like buying something when you're frustrating about something at home and you want to feel happy

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I feel the same. Should the federal government be taking taxes from the citizens if they are failing on their primary duty of ensuring the safety of our country? I say no.

They caught the 15 year old from Venezuela that went on a shooting spree in NY last night.He was wanted for 2 other crimes. In the presser the officer said they are now having trouble with Venezuelan gangs:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Even CBS News 60-minutes ran a segment last Sunday where they showed vans pulling up to a break in the wall at San Diego.

Border Patrol was told not to stop the people who got out of the vans, came through that gap in the wall, and walked right into south San Diego.

The CBS journalist (who's probably fired by now) properly asked the Border Patrol guy, "Orders are coming through from D.C. telling your team not to stop these migrants from entering the U.S.?" "That is correct", the Officer replied.

Until the current laws are enforced, it's crazy to allocate more money for "border security".

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Strange how domestic problems lead to spending billions on another countries problems, it's something like buying something when you're frustrating about something at home and you want to feel happy

It's funny listening to how angry Democrats are over Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin for 2 hours, simply because Putin shared what he and other global leaders see, which is a USA without leadership, and very vulnerable, for the first time in 80 years...since before World War II. Hillary Clinton is LIVID, which is strange considering how she visited and ate with Vladimir a few times.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Democrats are making each other puke, due to the buildup of stress, anger, frustration, depression, foreboding, TDS, etc...

Democrat Congressman Jamie Raskin made Democrat Anchor Wolf Blister throw up, live on CNN.

Thank goodness CNN runs with a 10 second delay. I bet Wolf spewed like a geyser, from the looks of how he was holding it back!

nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I may not be the first to state it plainly, but it seems like nobody approves of the establishment anymore, so they're simply trying to swap out the citizenry right in front of us.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Some here say Democrats don't want to fix the border.

I say Republicans won't pass anything till the end of the year.

So who really is at fault? Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

The Democrats. They are trying to keep the border broken so that they can turn everything blue with illegals becoming Democrats. The border was on it's way to being fixed with Trump. Biden undid it all and caused this mess. The border bill is a mess and shouldn't be passed. Biden could start to fix this with a sweep of the pen, bringing back the Trump policies, but he won't. So yeah ... it's the Democrats who are really at fault.

64 Times Biden Administration Intentionally Undermined Border Security

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

For what it's worth, I was a Bernie bro, and even I agree with you.
Seems rather obvious, to be, well, obvious.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
a reply to: FlyersFan

For what it's worth, I was a Bernie bro, and even I agree with you.
Seems rather obvious, to be, well, obvious.

... and I"m not a Trump fan but give credit where it's due.
His border policies were working and helping to fix it whereas
Biden is dismantling border security and helping illegals.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Biden should close the border ....

This show goes against all logic , it`s obvious that Bidens handlers are demanding to have the border open .

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

How can (R)s pass anything that Biden will sign???? 😀

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Of all the abuses America has experienced from the Biden Administration, Democrats in Congress, and the Liberal Media over the past 3 years, this has to be their worst/lowest action and insult to date...

I might be greedy, but I kind of want both, is that wrong? I want to see Russia's ass kicked and I want our borders secured, oh and deport about 20 million and use that money on our homeless. Am I asking for too much here?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

"Special interests" aka potential assets that can be liquidated for emergency purposes. Home is temporary, diamonds are forever.

😉

edit on 10-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Unsurprisingly they are at it again last night and today. They plan to have a vote tomorrow on Super Bowl Sunday. Sneaky Petes:

www.politico.com...

Senate gets the no-border supplemental one step closer to passage

A previous version of the supplemental spending bill that included border spending and policy changes was blocked earlier this week.

Chuck Schumer moved to wrap up debate on the no-border supplemental spending bill on Friday, putting aid for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan one step closer to passage. The Senate advanced the $95 billion bill by a 64-19 vote. Fourteen Republicans voted yes on the measure. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt), who caucuses with Democrats, voted against due to concerns over aid to Israel.

Now, the Senate is in for a laggard series of weekend votes before moving on to final passage. That will include a critical vote on Sunday to overcome a filibuster on the bill. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has vowed to object to a time agreement that could speed up progress, meaning senators will have to run out the clock on debate between each vote, since any one senator can object to a time agreement.

That not only slows the bill down, but also means there’s little prospect of a comprehensive series of votes on amendments. Those are most easily scheduled by unanimous agreement among all senators. “I hope our Republican colleagues can work with us to reach an agreement on amendments, so we can move this process along,” Schumer said Friday. ”Democrats are willing to consider reasonable and fair amendments here on the floor, as we’ve shown on many occasions in the past three years.”

Last nights breakdown by Senator:

www.senate.gov...

Senate debates going on now:

www.senate.gov...
edit on 10-2-2024 by OnlyYouKnow2 because: Fix links

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I might be greedy, but I kind of want both, is that wrong? I want to see Russia's ass kicked and I want our borders secured, oh and deport about 20 million and use that money on our homeless. Am I asking for too much here?

You are an independent logical moderate. It's too bad our nation doesn't have 200 million like you.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You are an independent logical moderate. It's too bad our nation doesn't have 200 million like you.

I get labeled at times as far right, and then people tell me to stop watching Maddow on MSN..lol

They say the best middle ground is when both sides are not truly happy.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 2/10/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join