It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Conspiracy Alleges First Son a 'Time Traveler'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: CarlLaFong

it is NOT Donald Trump who is the suggested time traveler

Why did you put this in your OP then ?

the notion that the former president and his son may be time travelers.

Ahem....it's in the title.

Blinded by TDS...So sad.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Why put it in your thread then, if you don't mean it.

Or are we suppose to just guess ?

I think i will correspond with someone who actually makes sense.

Ta Ta

edit on 29-1-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why put it in your thread then then, if you don't mean it.

Or are we suppose to just guess ?

I think i will correspond with someone who actually makes sense.

Ta Ta

Run away...lol
BTW...You're welcome back after you calm down and stop frothing at the mouth.

We're all here to have fun.

edit on 29-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Ahhhh , now that makes sense of that.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Are we having fun yet? I hope we can keep it fun and see how it goes. Barron is hardly in the public eye, not because his mom wants to protect him but be cause he has slipped into the future and is hiding out with his wife Sasha Obama.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

As the article suggests...it is NOT Donald Trump who is the suggested time traveler, but his son, Barron.

I suppose the TDS crowd here must've missed that distinction, after seeing the Trump name and then by being blinded by seeing red.

Really? You ask for people to ''have fun'' with this and here you chastise them for doing just that? Barron is a time traveler and Donny Troomp is his daddy, right? It's no small leap to supposing that daddy is also. So let's have fun with it just like you hoped for.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ahhhh , now that makes sense of that.

Now there's a good laugh, thanks gortex.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Wasn't it Donald Trump's uncle (John Trump) who took possession of Nicola Tesla's secret papers...after the inventor died?

I understand there were plans for all sorts of incredible inventions in those papers.

Right here is proof that papa don also was a time traveler. Those papers of Tesla likely included the invention of the the time machine, right? Those papers were picked up ty papa dons uncle right? So would the uncle have given them to young Barron instead of papa don? No he would have given them to papa don who would then have made Barron a time traveler.

Or if that uncle were Mary Trumps father , he might have passed them on to her instead and then she would have been a time traveler and the last hope of Western Civilization , her cousin, papa don would never have emerged from his mail order meat selling job. He would only be known as the ''Meat King''.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Barron, if you're reading this thread, help me get back to the 1980s

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Barron, if you're reading this thread, help me get back to the 1980s

Cheers

Amen! I long for blissful ignorance! A time when my biggest concern was who to party with.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting conspiracy, and how strange these kind of coincidences reflect in our time , as we learn more about quantum mechanics , maybe we can prove that these coincidences do hold some truths?

Or it's spiritual related and reincarnation holds the secrets of mimicking people from the past to the present with names and characters as of faces and maybe a historical repetition repeats itself a century later meaning that history always repeats itself so it almost looks like time travel?

Good to cu again IAMTHAT
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jan 2024 13:34:59 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 29 Jan 2024 13:34:59 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I did a thread once about past psychics who were channeling people from the future, that future being now. The idea was that psychics pick up on mass emotion or intense emotions, intense experiences. Random emotions or experiences of the every day variety do not travel in time or on the quantum field, but intense ones or mass ones do.

So all those psychics were who were predicting mass upheaval or ruin or Armageddon in the future were picking up on that mass reaction to engulfing catastrophe.

And where can we find such a mass reaction? A place where a mass of people are together experiencing some great cataclysmic horror, or some great monster with horns and all the stuff those creatures from the Bible are said to have?

In the movie theater. Those past psychics that saw all those beasts and destruction were tuned into movie goers experiencing terror and horror watching today's blockbusters.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I want to go back to live in the mid 50's

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof
We are at the beginning of understanding, these kind of strangeness , I say this because I seem to see as others do that reality itself seems to be dynamic but also predictable, simply by conspiracy theoretical discussion of the weirdness we see today in almost all topics

I remember 911 and the output of the Schumann resonance scale , it never scaled that high ever

I don't know something like the double slith experiment and the power of a collective mind to expand our reality and let it happen is something those in power really seek to destroy by fear

That's why free thinking and speech is so damn dangerous for them that want disturb us ever thinking we have the power collectively IMHO

And what do they do , they destroy it before we deploy it
That's how history repeat itself like loophole

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Did I mention that in the book...the location of the hotel in NYC where Barron Trump lives...is the same address as Trump Tower is today?

In the book...the hotel at the same NYC, 5th. avenue address as Trump Tower...is called "Trump Castle".

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Trump might already have heard of that story and called his son Barron because of that.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Trump might already have heard of that story and called his son Barron because of that.

Did he also build Trump Tower at the same address as the book's "Trump Castle" because he read the book too?
Maybe.

BUT...Trump Tower was built long before Barron Trump was born.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Gotta admit there is, at least, a slight resemblance:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: modusponus2

go check out the ingersoll lockwood website, find the hidden links and also read the recommended reading...this books is on the list

Cheers!

One can spend hours exploring these hidden links.
www.ingersolllockwood.com...
Wow...office location is right next to the White House.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Gotta admit there is, at least, a slight resemblance:

Baron Trump also looks a bit like Damien from The OMEN II
edit on 29/1/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join