It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Packed UFC 297 in Toronto Erupts into Chants of 'F--k Trudeau' — and Joe Rogan weighs in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Imagine you want to have a civil discussion with someone and he starts like this: Trudeau is Theeeeee Most hated man in Canada! We are sick and tired of this tyrant of a dictator/communist PM! This extreme left-ist has ruined Canada down the toilet!

Canada a dictatorship? Like North Korea? Really? So as a citizen you can't leave Canada? Did they have free internet in Canada?
Trudeau is a communist? Can you back up this please? Doesn't sound logical. Thought he is on the liberal side politically.
The country is governed by a left party? Didn't know that.
Is Canada ruined? Where did this come from? This is what i found:

"So far in 2023, the Canadian economy has only grown by 0.6 % in the first quarter. Since then, the growth curve has flattened and all signs point to a soft landing or slight recession. At 5.5 %, unemployment in September 2023 is still at a record low, especially considering that around 400,000 employable workers will immigrate to Canada in 2023 as a whole. Inflation was 3.8 % in September 2023. The Bank of Canada has since raised its key interest rate to 5 % and has not changed this rate in recent meetings."

www.wko.at...

you have changed my mind. Trudeau is a great leader. His handling of the Truckers blockade was top notch! You must be proud Justin.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Do you want to become richer, smarter, healthier ?

I am the best player in this current game of life.
I can help any of you become smarter, richer and healthier.

I am thinking of open a secret group for those who either want to give it a try and/or have faith in me "a self claim Messiah".

No contract
No orders
No command
All are free to join and free to leave at will.
Small fees and challenge to test serious of each people only.

My methods are healthy, safe.

I am done and no patience left for the elites, top secret groups any more.

Thus it is better for me to help the people from the bottom instead.

What do you think about this idea?

Let me know in this topic or via my teleg app at: t.me... .
t.me/+czjg1zEKOS43ZTI1

Thank you

<< 1   >>

join