It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The insidious and disturbing Sen. Dick Durbin " illegals should serve in our military."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It is a planned invasion, and the dems are pushing for illegals over legal immigration, and Americans.
The proof is out there, and people are blind to it.

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) believes there's an easy solution to the military’s poor recruitment figures—sign up the massive number of illegal border crossers and give them citizenship in return.

Preferences

Web
Images
Videos
News

Web Results
Dick Durbin Thinks There's an Easy Solution to the Military's ...
townhall.com...
Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) believes there's an easy solution to the military’s poor recruitment figures—sign up the massive number of illegal border crossers and give them citizenship in return.
Senator Dick Durbin Proposes Arming Illegal Immigrants, Providing ... - MSN
www.msn.com...
Senator Dick Durbin Proposes Arming Illegal Immigrants, Providing Them with Military Training. A 79-year-old Democrat who has been feeding at the public trough for more than four decades wants to ...
Web Results
WATCH: Dick Durbin Lets Cat Out of Bag on Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens ...
redstate.com...
Now Durbin is suggesting that we let these folks who broke our law by entering illegally into the military. Holy sh*t. Senator Dick Durbin wants to turn illegal aliens into American soldiers. Durbin talks about a bill that would allow "undocumented" people who can pass a physical and a background check into the military.
Demented Senator Dick Durbin Introduces Bill To Allow Illegal ...
winepressnews.com...
The following is a press release from the office of U.S. Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL), December 4th: . In a speech on the Senate floor, U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL), Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, today called on his Republican colleagues to work with Democrats on comprehensive immigration reform that will help secure America’s border and address our nation’s ...
Durbin Wants Illegals in the Military - Politics and Other ...
www.city-data.com...
Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) on Monday renewed a push for legislation that would grant legal status to young illegal immigrants who serve in the military. [mosads]“I am confident that Dreamers will soon have the chance to serve honorably in the armed forces,” Durbin said in the opening statement to a Senate Appropriations subcommittee field ...
GOP Melts Down As Dick Durbin Uses Their Tactics For ... - HuffPost
www.huffpost.com...
ERROR LOADING. Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee had full-blown meltdowns on Thursday after Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) held votes on two of President Joe Biden’s judicial nominees without allowing debate on them, saying he was simply following the “new precedent” established by Republicans when they did the same thing to ...
Sen. Durbin: Get ready for illegal immigrants in the US military
thehill.com...
“On that day, America will be [a] stronger and better country,” the senator said.
Trump says his words on immigration were misrepresented by 'Senator ...
www.chicagotribune.com...
President Donald Trump said in a tweet that his comments during a meeting on immigration were misrepresented by Democratic U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois
Prev
Next

Contact Us
About

System1
Privacy Policy
Terms of Use

© 2023 Infospace Holdings LLC, A System1 Company

Take your pick of sources, this is potentially worse than civil war, it's a planned invasion via fifth column.

Priorities of corrupt career parasite politicians, never included Americans best interests.

edit on 9-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

enlistment has been a path for legal immigrants to speed up the process to becoming a U.S. citizen.
i personally don't have a problem with it, if they entered the U.S. the right way, been vetted and are here legally, willing to put their life on the line to become a U.S. citizen i say let them.

but POS's, and those that come in illegally. put them back across the boarder and don't let them back in.

edit on 9-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm an army veteran. I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants going in the military and fast tracking their citizenship. But illegals? NO. That's asking for trouble.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I see sort of frequent news reports that terrorists and people from countries other than South america/Mexico are crossing the border illegally. So what exactly does he mean? Just any illegals or certain ones. Because I'm sure I've seen reports of illegal immigrants from other countries who may wish us harm coming across the south border. Doesnt seem like a very bright idea to put these people in our military in any capacity.

But I suppose that's why we pay the government officials the big bucks. Hehe.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

You're too trusting, if that's your true sentiment.

Corrupt career parasite politicians, do not have our best interests in mind. Exactly the opposite.

Americans, natural born and legal immigrants, are being cheated on, and schemed against by alleged representative elected, whom have become beholden to hosting foreign interests.

Why would politicians want illegals fast tracked into citizenship, when there is a surplus of legal immigrants waiting to get citizenship...

Who benefits from a weak America?

Use due diligence and search, you will see.

Fifth Column invasion is the plan, at any and all costs.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

They took in immigrants with work visas in WW2 giving them citizenship afterward, so it’s not surprising, to me at least.
I’ve been a broken record on this being why the border is left open. They need fighters, but also workers to replace Americans who die in the coming conflict.

I also think we are being secretly invaded by those who mean us and this nation harm. I don’t have any proof, but strategically it’s obvious other nations would use our open borders to invade, and then wait for a signal for a coordinated attack. This current administration has set us up for another 9/11, but insanely worse.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The same slimeball that is denying the Epstein flight log subpoena?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh yeah I was being sarcastic hehe. Thats what we always say when my boss does something dumb. Like well thats why they pay him the big bucks.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I bet most "illegals" would have no problem following orders to harm Americans during city "occupations". Warning ☢️⚠️ This is a long term plan.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
I bet most "illegals" would have no problem following orders to harm Americans during city "occupations". Warning ☢️⚠️ This is a long term plan.

100% I am afraid... add in the yeomans work the Department of education is doing in public school rough times as ahead... and I am afraid not very far ahead.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The end goal is the path to vote, that is what democrats are rooting for it and cannot wait to do next before the elections next year.

Democrats does not give a crap about America or any American citizens and taxpayers, they do not give a crap about illegals either, but they want their votes.

That is the main goal of the invasion of the US.

Then they want the taxpayer to support the illegals for life.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What the democrats are not talking about and like hiding the biden crime family they also are trying to hide the fact that within the invasion in the nation, they have records of illegals that already have committed crime in the US from assaults, killings, thieve and links to terrorist groups,

Congress has been asking for a list of the perpetrators and dangerous individuals, but Mayorcas keep brushing this off.

This is what democrats are doing to American and the American people.

Open borders for criminals, terrorist and the vile humans from other countries.

Now they want them in our military, I guess as long as they can hold a pen and vote is all good.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Check this live stream from 2 nights ago. At 1 hr 26 minutes a man wearing a silver carnelian ring popular with Muslims is saying he wants to join our military, Then go to 2hr 36 minutes for a jovial “we love America and Biden conversation where another says he wants to join the military:

Over the past while of keeping up with the live streams I have seen the African men doing their Islamic prayer. Here is a short example: twitter.com...

The independent live streamers are forming the opinion that these men will be used to disarm US Americans while our current military is off fighting the next war.- scary.

(Side note: Yesterday they got this Lukeville, Arizona completely cleared and cleaned where a couple thousand migrants a day were showing up for long while now, because the Governor was coming down to visit due to the increased media on the area. There were no portable potties so people are just using the restroom in our National Park, the stench is said to be burn your nose horrible. The trees and cactus that take forever to grow are being cut down and burned to stay warm. If an American Citizen did that, you would be given a fine and possibly thrown in jail.)

edit on 9-12-2023 by OnlyYouKnow2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join