It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's do what the Russians do ! The Immortals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Every year people in Russia honour their fallen in war family members by marching with photographs a idea that started from 3 friends in the city of Tomsk www.nytimes.com...

It would be nice to see this happen for all our friends and family who died or are permanently injured from Covid 19 and the faulty gene therapy shot .

No way would the MSM be able to gloss over this if it went viral and a day in March would be fitting for a quiet revolution of pissed of family and friends to take to the streets to show how many have fallen least we forget ??

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ATS 2023: rUsSiA g0Od!1! $h0tS bad!

m@Ga

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

m@Ga

This is not about Russia but using a idea they have to honour their loved ones who are no longer here

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Your gonna need bigger roads for your march.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Your gonna need bigger roads for your march.

Yip it would shock people to see how many did die as a lot of deaths have been swept under the carpet with no autopsy carried out

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I knew a 30 something woman with a young child , I knew her since she was a kid and got on great with her and her family , she dropped dead and no autopsy was carried out to find the cause of death as there was a ban on them in the UK at the time but they did remove organs ! .

None of her family know the cause of her death to this day

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Aye, so many funerals for a while there. I can't say for sure but my neighbouring town of ten thousand people feels like there are people missing. Just the sense I get when going shopping. Wierd.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

My area got hit hard with the deaths of young people , all were fit before this started I was never at 25 + funerals in a few years before all this started .

One Mauri in NZ comments in a blog say he cannot carry another coffin as he has been to 60 funerals in 11 months

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/6/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A picture paints a thousand words they say , with a lot of people you have to paint them a picture before they get it and it sinks in I have found , maybe it is down to 70 % of the human population having no inner dialogue .

But with miscarriages and still births being at high levels children having heart attqcks in the womb ,showing those pictures in a peaceful March would get the message across big time .

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

makes sense

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: i664k

makes sense

A lot of people are mad at how their loved ones were treated in care homes and hospitals during the lock down .

A good old no violent , peaceful protest is what is needed here just to show the public how much the official figures have been massaged to make it look normal .

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

m@Ga
This is a very disturbing post . Unbelievable

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

makes sense

A lot of people are mad at how their loved ones were treated in care homes and hospitals during the lock down .

A good old no violent , peaceful protest is what is needed here just to show the public how much the official figures have been massaged to make it look normal .
Get organising it , instead of taking about it . It will fizzle out , but at least there will be exposure of this radical idea and it’s important to know who you are.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

makes sense

Get organising it , instead of taking about it . It will fizzle out , but at least there will be exposure of this radical idea and it’s important to know who you are.

I would love to see this idea take to the streets on May Day as it would be a bank holiday anyway and hopefully this thread will give people a idea to take it and run with it in their own towns and cities .

It would be the wake up call many people need as numbers on a page do not seem to sink in for many until they view a picture that they cannot deny or dismiss out of hand .

Lots of people have died in my small circle well before their time and very young and fit people at that but none were classed as covid or anything to do with this experimental gene therapy shot by the medical profession and all were swept under the rug as nothing to see here move along , no autopsy deaths for years was a thing !!.

The numbers who would take to the streets in this theoretical show would be mind blowing when viewed country wide then world wide , just from my own experience and small local area and the short time this has been running 2 and a half years or so .

One of the worst stories I heard from a friend was a sixty something lady who within a hour of getting the covid injection went from a happy bubbly grandmother to smashing her head on the living room walls screaming her head off , right in front of all her family and then keeling over dead with blood coming out of everywhere

I am the nail that sticks out Behind You
someone has to be

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

makes sense

I would love to see this idea take to the streets on May Day as it would be a bank holiday anyway and hopefully this thread will give people a idea to take it and run with it in their own towns and cities .

It would be the wake up call many people need as numbers on a page do not seem to sink in for many until they view a picture that they cannot deny or dismiss out of hand .

Lots of people have died in my small circle well before their time and very young and fit people at that but none were classed as covid or anything to do with this experimental gene therapy shot by the medical profession and all were swept under the rug as nothing to see here move along , no autopsy deaths for years was a thing !!.

The numbers who would take to the streets in this theoretical show would be mind blowing when viewed country wide then world wide , just from my own experience and small local area and the short time this has been running 2 and a half years or so .

One of the worst stories I heard from a friend was a sixty something lady who within a hour of getting the covid injection went from a happy bubbly grandmother to smashing her head on the living room walls screaming her head off , right in front of all her family and then keeling over dead with blood coming out of everywhere

I am the nail that sticks out Behind You
someone has to be
This is all sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Bumpy

Bump

Never forget , never forgive , and no surrender

new topics

top topics

join