It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rise of woman - hear them roar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

Don't pay attention to the social commentary avatar.

That does need some clarification, here I'll change that for you...

Hold on, one tick, I will make it consistent with this thread.

There, now I'm Lilith.
edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SheWasTheDarkness

was worth the wait

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheWasTheDarkness

Don't pay attention to the social commentary avatar.

That does need some clarification, here I'll change that for you...

Hold on, one tick, I will make it consistent with this thread.

There, now I'm Lilith.

That only makes my point more clear - so you hate men? or?

Dont worry girls, I fully expected this - dont care. As society finally collapses and you are cowering in fear, remember this OP. It is habbening - it seems to be for sure.
edit on 23-10-2023 by dust2023 because: ..

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

just because you only operate on hate doesn't mean everybody does

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

just because you only operate on hate doesn't mean everybody does

Explain how I operate on hate.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You hate women you made that abundantly clear. So you expect all women hate men.
That is not the case. Your outlook on the world is the issue not the world
edit on 23-10-2023 by FurPerson because: poop

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You hate women you made that abundantly clear. So you expect all women hate men.
That is not the case. Your outlook on the world is the issue not the world

So you can blame everything on a patriarchy but no one can blame anything on the matriarchy? Right?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I am not doing that. Nobody who has a working brain would make generalizations like that.
again: your own problem projected to the world creating a false image of how things really are

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

As society finally collapses and you are cowering in fear, remember this OP. It is habbening - it seems to be for sure.

When you think that the absence of moderation on your favorite social website, ATS, is a signal that all of society is collapsing, it's time for you to get out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
When we look at the original reason to push women into the workforce was to double the number of taxable Americans. Choice is good and for women who want a career over being a stay-at-home mother, I have 100% support for them to achieve all they want.

Things kind of went off the rails about 10 years ago when a career for women was pushed as the much better direction than just being a mom to the point that today motherhood as a career is looked down on as a bad thing. Young women are told they are a failure if they do not go to college and get a career, men are not needed for anything.

What we will be seeing is a large pool of 45-year-old women sad and alone, but they have a 401k to show for all their work and two cats as their success in life. About the time they realize they messed up, it will be too late to do anything about it. For those that are happy, all I can say is have fun, great! But I think we will see a new population group that will end up the sad cat lady...

edit on 23-10-2023 by xtrozero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xtrozero1

the opposite is the actual truth.
way too many women are only focused on how they look and end up unhappy in a marriage they can't get out of becasue they missed the opportunity to become their own full person

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

the opposite is the actual truth.
way too many women are only focused on how they look and end up unhappy in a marriage they can't get out of becasue they missed the opportunity to become their own full person

So men don't get into bad marriages too... lol such a one-sided view.

Women are starting to find out just how hard a career actually is. Look at so many posts of women hitting 30+ and still nowhere near what they were told. Go to college and start making 6 figures shortly thereafter... They struggle and still end up in their 30s with little to show. At some point, they realize they have been told lies...

You actually supported my post that being a mother is pushed today on young women that they failed in life... "missed the opportunity to become their own full person" You are not a full person unless you get a career...

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

yeah see there is more to being a person than the function you have in society.
Life is more than job and relationships. It is to find yourself and be the best you you can be and not to run a program. It is to answer questions you have about the world or whatever peaks your interest.

Marriage in my view should be a bond between lovers. You can only honestly love someone if you are yourself.
That's something you can only figure out if you have experiences.

The mindset you have is that of an old Egyptian building the pyramid for his Pharao. You enrich others with your job, that is sadly the truth. And you keep the machine of Moloch going by producing more bodies to feed on

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

yeah see there is more to being a person than the function you have in society.
Life is more than job and relationships. It is to find yourself and be the best you you can be and not to run a program. It is to answer questions you have about the world or whatever peaks your interest.

This could be the path for some, but I hope you know that 50% of the population has IQs below 100. Not saying that is bad, but it does limit one's growth. The main limitation is it takes this group much longer to learn new things. They tend to put a ton of effort into a skill and once they get it they stay with it most of their life, and they can get really good at their skill, but to change would be a large hurdle to overcome. I loved when Biden said that coal miners can just learn to code.

Marriage in my view should be a bond between lovers. You can only honestly love someone if you are yourself.
That's something you can only figure out if you have experiences.

So at what age? 25, 35, 50? My point is women have time-based limits, so they better figure out themselves rather quickly, or the train will come and go and they will be left at the station. If you think the average woman can go off and have 20 years to find themselves and they will have a pool of great men sitting around waiting on them is false and dangerous to think that.

The mindset you have is that of an old Egyptian building the pyramid for his Pharao. You enrich others with your job, that is sadly the truth. And you keep the machine of Moloch going by producing more bodies to feed on

You do not know my mindset... Men can live alone and be good with it, but you all have 1 million years of evolution you need to fight over. A career isn't fun, it's super stressful and women think they can just pick the good ones and all is good. Why are women not going into the large number of jobs that are like 95%+ men?

Do you think a woman spending 25 years as a nurse and then finally quitting due to the never-ending stress is her finding herself, BTW what does that even mean?

I don't know your age. but I know too many older women who really have nothing to show for all they did.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What matriarchy? This is a patriarchal system. Established by men for men. No one has any idea what a true matriarchal system would look like because we've never experienced it. At least not globally.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

but I know too many older women that really have nothing to show for all they did.

What exactly must a person have to show?

I've got no real estate. No vehicle(land, air, or sea). And when I die, all my belongings not worth selling will fit in one pickup truck load to the dump.

I'm wondering just what I need to show to be satisfied with my life.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2
So has ATS substituted transgender and SJW bashing for woman bashing? Out with the old ATS in with the new ATS.

Personally, I never bashed transgender. Only bad actors within that community / bad actors using that community for a dark agenda. Of course it was implied I was right wing or brainwashed by the right wing. No room for a conversation (I say this about some people on both sides fwiw).

I did and do bash "SJW" and "Wokeness" ideaologies.

Never really had a problem with your posts on the subject either though we disagreed and reading them left me flabbergasted at times.

Perhaps it went both ways.

edit on 10/23/2023 by NoMoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

What exactly must a person have to show?

I've got no real estate. No vehicle(land, air, or sea). And when I die, all my belongings not worth selling will fit in one pickup truck load to the dump.

I'm wondering just what I need to show to be satisfied with my life.

Hmm, I don't think I said "FullHeathen" in my post, so why do you identify that I did?

Do you think your way of thinking is even remotely common, I don't, and I know you don't think that either. Such a tough independent woman that needs nothing but the clothes on her back to fulfill one's dreams and goals...It's like a romance novel... whatever...lol

So my wife and I raised two boys who are doing well in life and we will explore life's mysteries further together working off each other's strengths and weaknesses. I would not be nearly as successful as I am without my wife supporting me and maturing me in many ways. As we grow older we have unconditional love around us and we will continue to enjoy life.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

from what I've seen that is historically true for everybody who has worked off their bum their entire life.
born alone die alone and you can take nothing with you

I just see our society as sick for many many years because we limit ourselves to pre-fixed roles and all of this finally breaking down- it is just objectively a good thing.
All those role models we try to emulate are not real. Nobody on this planet has ever had a truly satisfying happy life, simply because it is not possiblle given the pressure and force we put on eachother to portray happiness, or order and functionality, depending on your bent.

We are faking it. All of it. Marriage can sure be something that gives you stability and a place you truly belong to. Alas if we're being honest money has replaced those bonds a long time ago.
Money equals power that is sadly the true, if not directly at least through the degree of freedom and opportunity it provides you with.
So naturally people who have lost trust in humanity try to secure themselves by gaining money, instead of forming bonds and kinships and those things

I have always been in majority male environments, tech-job basically. And I have on my own very early decided that having children in this #ed up world is a very bad thing.
Happiness is not depending on what or how many check marks you have on your social credit score sheet, you know?
I was never as unhappy as I was when I was married. Not before and not since.

Because it was for 'rational' reasons, money mostly to be frank and the wish for stability I guess. And I am not alone with that.
The problem is that we humans have generally lost the ability to trust
Because we always suspect someone else is getting a little more or doing/paying a little less.

That is the issue not women living their own lifes. Becasue that can go together great with being with somebody, If you could find someone that actually doesn't want your money but you that is. Which has turned out to be impossible in this day and age.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I just see our society as sick for many many years because we limit ourselves to pre-fixed roles and all of this finally breaking down- it is just objectively a good thing.

In my OP I suggested that opening up careers to women was all good, but where it went off the rails was when it was pushed that being only a mother means you failed in life. What that did was push women into directions they may not really want to go, but they don't want to be a failure and then 20 years later they realized they were lied to.

All those role models we try to emulate are not real. Nobody on this planet has ever had a truly satisfying happy life, simply because it is not possiblle given the pressure and force we put on eachother to portray happiness, or order and functionality, depending on your bent.

We all have pockets of happiness, which would have been a lot less if my wife and I didn't end up together and I'm not talking about love, but the synergy two can achieve over the one. What is better to come home to pockets of happiness, or come home to just more loneliness and despair?

It goes back to one of my old saying "Money may not buy you happiness, but the lack of money can create a world of sorrow. " Been a long time since I lacked money, but I remember the days I opened my wallet with nothing in it, no credit cards, no nothing. That is a feeling I would never want again.

Happiness is not depending on what or how many check marks you have on your social credit score sheet, you know?
I was never as unhappy as I was when I was married. Not before and not since.

We love watching our kids succeed in life, I feel like I made something great. Maybe it is all just some egotistical thing but I really enjoy being with my kids and my wife. My wife is my best friend and my kids are a part of me and they feel I'm a part of them. Maybe you just do not know...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join