It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to my old account?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi everybody.

What happened? How was my old email and password changed? Has anybody been able to log in with their old usernames?

How was I able to make this new account with my old email?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

edit on 27/11/23 by argentus because: garbage

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I suspect the MD5 Hash is corrupt or deleted. You will need a password reset.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 27/11/23 by argentus because: garbage

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi, good to see you made it back. Things have gotten a bit messy around here lately, as for my take on it:

Previously Kwakakev on the ATS situation

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You know I had a thought. Was all the nonsense that had been going on on this website has recently. All the political hatred spewing, maybe we can get back to the root of things. I joined here in 2012 because I was interested in Nibiru at that point . And then I became interested in the movement of objects within our solar system. I didn't get as far as I like with it actually I should just say I didn't retain as much as I would have liked. I miss the scaffolding of others knowledge of space exploration aliens Flat Earth comets that are going to destroy the world medical truths and alternatives to health. Survival tips Bigfoot. Other alternative news that needs to be shared. I will say that there has been wonderful discussions about politics. Maybe we can come to a balance where there's more of everything. Anyway welcome back.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thank you everybody for the welcome back. Hopefully this everything gets back to normal.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

f*u*c*k*e*d moderators won't allow anything anymore, quit dreaming

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Welcome back, is a bit messy right now, but hopefully it will get fixed or it will be over.

The rats are running wild right now.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LegendX

What I'm noticing are random new AI bot accounts, don't respond to them unless you want a never ending spew of nonsense,

Welcome back

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I used to be peskyhumans. I also lost my old account. I can't recover it because I think I had a bogus email on it.

Did someone fark up the user accounts on the ATS server?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've been reading posts on my normal account but unable to post etc. I am not sure what happened to ATS but it seems to be in a state of chaos now. Will ride out this storm and hope the boat doesn't sink.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LegendX

Welcome back. None of us can get into our old accounts. Things have been a mess, lots of 'bots, trolls, and fake accounts trying to pass themselves off as the owner and spreading lies and that.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: margo6044

I can Access my Old Account by Looking for Myself in the MEMBERS Search Function . I Click on it and it Shows ALL my Old Posts and Functions such as WALL , Posts etc..... By Back Spacing %20 Between my 2 Names Zanti Misfit . Only Problem is , if I Try to Post as my Zanti Misfit Persona , My Replies in Posts Only Post my New Persona Zanti . The Solution to Our Problems seems to be with the LACK of a PASSWORD RESET Option on the ATS Log On Page , We Cannot use that Account Anymore . The Site Owners Need to Script a New PASSWORD RESET Function on the ATS Log In Page and that should Fix the Sites Functions . When and If that Happens is Anybody's Guess Right Now ......

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So I can post here.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I use to be kdog from long ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Careful or you'll have I Love Pizza and Dreamland Mafia back here Ha Ha

Where the ATS of old meets whatever this modern crap we see is going on here

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
welcome back
is guess i am really here...

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LegendX
Hi everybody.

What happened? How was my old email and password changed? Has anybody been able to log in with their old usernames?

How was I able to make this new account with my old email?

You aren't alone. I just had to create a new account as well. My original password is not recognized, and neither is my email.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Same here. Sad I lost all of my history and stats.a reply to: IOKOBOS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join