It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: quintessentone

Well it's happened again in Scotland. What's in the water up there?
We had all the hoo ha about that trans rapist wanting to go to a woman's prison, and now another trans abducted a primary school girl off the street and assaulted her.

The link

Least they sent him down for 20 years, usually judges seem to let these sort off rather lightly.

Did you read the link? It was not a transwoman but a pedophile dressed as a woman. Big difference.

Damn dude stop lying!

The court was told that Miller, who is being held in a men’s prison, is in the process of gender transitioning.

That was from the same link you claim to have read

In the process of...is not actually gender transitioning because if they were transitioning they would not be getting erections.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

We had all the hoo ha about that trans rapist wanting to go to a woman's prison, and now another trans abducted a primary school girl off the street and assaulted her.

The link

Least they sent him down for 20 years, usually judges seem to let these sort off rather lightly.

How does that compare to cisgender men raping and abducting women and girls? Perspective is everything.

so everytime someone talks about black people getting shot by the cops do you pop up and says "Well how many are shot by other black guys?"
Its irrelevant there and your statement is irrelevant here, why are you sticking up for these paedo's like this?

link   

How does that compare to cisgender men raping and abducting women and girls? Perspective is everything.

How does that compare to a wolf against a wolf in sheep's clothing?

link   

The link

Did you read the link? It was not a transwoman but a pedophile dressed as a woman. Big difference.

Damn dude stop lying!

The court was told that Miller, who is being held in a men’s prison, is in the process of gender transitioning.

In the process of...is not actually gender transitioning because if they were transitioning they would not be getting erections.

I worry about your dishonesty and use of semantics here really.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The link

so everytime someone talks about black people getting shot by the cops do you pop up and says "Well how many are shot by other black guys?"
Its irrelevant there and your statement is irrelevant here, why are you sticking up for these paedo's like this?

I'm not sticking up for pedos, I asked you if you read the link you posted because others here are trans bashing. What I am doing here is trying to understand what does one non-transitioned pedophile male dressed in woman's clothing abducting and raping women and/or children have to do with transwomen?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The link

Damn dude stop lying!

In the process of.

That's literally what the word transitioning means..........

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

The link

Damn dude stop lying!

In the process of.

Nope, the beginning process is all psychological assessments which can take up to two maybe more years. If he can get erections, he's not on the transitioning hormones.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Transition: undergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Assessments are still part of the process, that means he is IN the process. Therefore, he is transitioning.

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Deliberate obtuseness is not a good look for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

From the link - "The court was told that Miller, who is being held in a men’s prison, is in the process of gender transitioning." Also he goes by the name "Amy George".

The dude is transitioning and the dude is still able to get erections.
It's just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Transition: undergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Assessments are still part of the process, that means he is IN the process. Therefore, he is transitioning.

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Deliberate obtuseness is not a good look for you.

He may be in the process of discussing it with his GP and not the actual psychological doctors that can help him transition to hormone therapy. The obtuseness is not a good look for you and others here who can't even accept the steps in the transition process and the fact that transitioning transwomen on hormones can not get an erection.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There have been threads about that, feel free to go spread your deflections over there

My reply was to the author of this thread.

ATS is an open forum.
One does not get to choose who can or cannot reply.

edit on 10/18/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The link

Damn dude stop lying!

In the process of.

Nope, the beginning process is all psychological assessments which can take up to two maybe more years. If he can get erections, he's not on the transitioning hormones.

And in Scotland the SNP decreed that people can self declare without any medical inrtervention
Plus it nnever said anywhere he put his knob in her just sexuallty abused her so maybe he couldnt get an erection, unless you know the guy and can confirm he gets hard which perhaps explains some of why you are dissembling so hard to excuse thsi awful abuse

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

There have been threads about that, feel free to go spread your deflections over there

ATS is an open forum.

My reply to the member other than the author has a propensity for certain behaviour in threads that have an agenda; a narrative to push, which sometimes I wish to swipe on by, other times not. This time I was interested moreso in the author's response and not the same old same old nonsense from that member, it gets tiresome.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

From the link - "The court was told that Miller, who is being held in a men’s prison, is in the process of gender transitioning." Also he goes by the name "Amy George".

The dude is transitioning and the dude is still able to get erections.
It's just the way it is.

Where does it say he is on hormones?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
For those cursed with a bad case of whataboutism, there is this math thing called ratios and proportions.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

ATS is an open forum.

My reply to the member other than the author has a propensity for certain behaviour in threads that have an agenda; a narrative to push, which sometimes I wish to swipe on by, other times not. This time I was interested moreso in the author's response and not the same old same old nonsense from that member, it gets tiresome.

Long word salad with no meaning.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The link

Damn dude stop lying!

In the process of.

And in Scotland the SNP decreed that people can self declare without any medical inrtervention
Plus it nnever said anywhere he put his knob in her just sexuallty abused her so maybe he couldnt get an erection, unless you know the guy and can confirm he gets hard which perhaps explains some of why you are dissembling so hard to excuse thsi awful abuse

From your link:

In what a judge described as “every parent’s worst nightmare”, Miller took the girl back to his home in the Scottish Borders and subjected her to repeated sexual assaults.

I think we all can figure out what type of sexual assault took place. It's doubtful this pedophile was on gender affirming hormones.

He wore a dress to fool the girl to get into his car because girls tend to trust women more.

The judge said Miller dressing as a woman was an aggravating factor because it was unlikely that the girl would have got into his car if Miller had presented as a man.

This pedophile probably won't get past the psychological assessments regarding any real transitioning as a woman. He seems to have other serious psychological issues.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

ATS is an open forum.

Long word salad with no meaning.

Short and sweet explanation with tons of meaning. Perspective is everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Where does it say he is on hormones?

What are you talking about?

Maybe he gets off without getting an erection? I suppose that's possible.
Unlikely but possible. But he IS transitioning and the new name is Amy George.

edit on 10/18/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So he's a transexual who's hoping to transition to transgender who abducted and sexually assaulted a primary school child over a period of 27 hours and you're splitting fanny hairs over terminology rather than expressing disgust and outrage?

Personally I'd life the # off, 6x6 cell, straw mattress and a diet of bread and water with solitary confinement....all after neutering the piece of #.

But I guess that would outrage some people who would kick up a stink about his loss of civil liberties etc.

All nonces and people guilty of sex crimes give up their rights the moment they act upon their base instincts....and no rehabilitation and second chances.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join