It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest pictures from Loch Ness showing something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So far not much has come out (that I have seen) about the search conducted for Nessie in Loch Ness. However someone did come forward and reveal the pictures they had taken back in 2018. Nothing totally revealing other than something large and another eye witness report.

A holidaymaker claims she may have taken a photograph of the legendary Loch Ness Monster.

Taken in 2018, Chie Kelly said she didn’t want to publicise the picture because she feared "public ridicule".

The release of the image comes after investigators launched the biggest hunt for the beast in 50 years.

youtu.be...

Chie Kelly, 51, captured what looks like two humps of the mystery beast around 200m from the shore of Loch Ness while she was having lunch with her family on 13 August that year.

She kept the image hidden, fearing "public ridicule" from those who don't believe the monster exists.

But after the biggest search for "Nessie" in more than 50 years took place last weekend, she decided to go public.

She told the Daily Telegraph she was taking pictures of her husband and daughter when she spotted it "moving right to left at a steady speed" in the background.

"It was spinning and rolling at times. We never saw a head or neck. After a couple of minutes, it just disappeared and we never saw it again," she told the newspaper.

news.sky.com...
edit on 727ndk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here is the meat

Looks like rocks to me with some white stuff laying on top of them

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I suppose it might be something.

But it could also be nothing more than two black refuse bags tied together floating about in the water full of rubbish that came from the likes of campers on the lochside.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Here is the meat

It has an irregular and bumpy surface like an outcropping of rocks, something I don't expect to see on a water-dwelling creature. However, an outcrop of rocks would remain on the surface without changing unless the loch has tides. Also, the locals will know that a pile of rocks was there even if they were submerged, it would be a maritime hazard when boating in the area. Rocks were my impression too, but with all the previous photos having less detail, not sure what I could expect Nessie to look like in a good pic.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Watch the vid. There are multiple pics from apparently the same spot and each different enough that it doesn't appear to be rocks. That said, being still shots, it isn't too useful and the "head" could easily be pareidolia, but good-matched pareidolia.

At least they aren't just waves/wake-rolls, but without a lot more context they are just interesting pictures -- more interesting than lots of obvious ripples and logs have been.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I laughed about this in a thread last week , it is not just her who will get slagged for seeing a monster , her children ,grandchildren and great grandchildren will never hear the end of this

I was going to go along last week but the weather was horrible so I never got to add Monster hunter to my CV or dog walker as the case may be .

But what turned up just after I spoke about it the cave system !

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

IMHO it is a giant eel or similar creature with access to other lochs or the nearby sea m.youtube.com...

edit on 2/9/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Frustrating to not have taken any video because that would have been far better than pictures. It’s better than nothing I suppose but it’s open to speculation and you end up with more questions than answers. It’s not that video would have for sure provided any definitive proof but no doubt I’d rather have video showing this ‘creature’ or whatever it is, rather than pictures.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Over the years I have seen many images of creatures from that lake and they all seem to be similar. It is some kind of creature, someday one will wind up on a beach dead and it will be identified. It will draw hunters there who want trophys, so Maybe it is better if people just think of it as craziness, they will hunt the few of these creatures into extinction quickly if proof comes out of their existence.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is there just one or is there a breeding population?. If its just one, at some point it will die and wash up, but if there are others, they might canibalize their dead like some other aquatic species do...

But the real problem, and its the same with other cryptids, that problem is sh*t, we have no stool samples, yes its hard to nget stool samples from whales, but we can tell where they sh*t from the higher phosphorus (this was before drones and people with drones following whales to look at them sh*t).

A carcus would would be good, a pile of sh*t tho, it would still mean... sh*t

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

Is there just one or is there a breeding population?

If there was just one it would need to be more than 1000 years old or thereabouts.

The earliest report of the monster appears in an ancient text from the sixth century AD.
edit on 3-9-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Here is the meat

It has an irregular and bumpy surface like an outcropping of rocks, something I don't expect to see on a water-dwelling creature. However, an outcrop of rocks would remain on the surface without changing unless the loch has tides. Also, the locals will know that a pile of rocks was there even if they were submerged, it would be a maritime hazard when boating in the area. Rocks were my impression too, but with all the previous photos having less detail, not sure what I could expect Nessie to look like in a good pic.
Looks like a giant black wolf dog lying on something. Zoom in on the right object.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Here is the meat

If you zoom in on the right side of the object, it looks like a giant black wolf dog lying on something & it’s back legs are in the water

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

Good catch.. I see it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: psychotrail

Good catch.. I see it.

Giant hell hound floating on it’s death bed lol strange.
Looks like rubble or garbage ?

top topics

join