It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transwoman cyclist wins women's race to prove men are physically superior

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: tanstaafl

Define delusions of grandeur

Why? I didn't use the term.

They are real to them,

Yes, and delusions of crazy people who believe they are Jesus, or Napoleon, or a cat, or hear voices coming from their radio telling them to kill people are real to them too. By your argument we should all 'respect' their delusions and pretend their delusions are real?

you can be an asshole and disrespectful or not toward fantasies you can't wrap your head around.

These aren't just fantasies, they are simply irrational delusions.

And I'm not an asshole to people who are truly gender dysphoric, I feel sorry for them, and am happy to get them the help they need.

But don't complain if people wonder whats triggering the kid to react so disrespectful.

What kid, and why is he being disrespectful?

It's certainly not normal to call people deluded on a whim.

I didn't say it was. But it certainly is normal to recognize that someone of one sex who believes they are or can transform into the opposite sex is delusional.

However I don't think you are in any position to make that call on anyone...

Your opinion is noted, but thankfully my ability and qualifications to make that call doesn't require your consent, acknowledgement or permission.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: AlienBorg

Chess hasn't banned trans women from participating, thats just a blatant lie.
but honestly, I'm done with you.

I'll just leave deluded and lying people with whatever they want to belive. It's funny watching them...

I think you're still not able to come to terms with the reality of transwomen banned from various sports, even from chess. You're in a constant denial I am afraid.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The international governing body for chess has released new policies that prohibit transgender women from competing in women’s events and will strip some transgender players of their titles.

Perhaps the case of the transwoman who wanted to prove his point should be used as a guide to what happens in female sports when men are included in them. Men have no place in female competitions.

edit on 29-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join