It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So yesterday Biden.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So it was just yesterday that a severely controversial text came out with Hunter Biden texting a Chinese official that if they didn't cough up some money then he would tell his daddy and his daddy would do mean and nasty stuff (I am paraphrasing).

So Thursday and Friday this all came out. Today is Saturday. 1 to 2 days later! AND NADA! ZIP! NOTHING!

I checked EVERY major American news outlet and there is nothing about that at allon their home pages. That is where a story like this belongs. It sure would be there is it was any prominent "conservative" that was caught up in something like this (Hi Mitch McConnell!). It's all Russia coup! Billionaire submarine deaths!

If there is anyone that can say with a straight face that the major media is not in the pocket of the DNC, then I know that you are to not be trusted. Not at all. You are a pawn at best and a fool at worst.

And I should not have to link this story, everyone in the country should know it. But here you go anyway:

thepostmillennial.com...

Incriminating text:

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," the message read. "Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father

I am sure this particular subject has been brought up here already. My post is not about what the Bidens did as much as it is about WHY all media is totally silent. This makes Watergate look like a jaywalking charge. If you do not think that is so, then our society is doomed. And it is doomed because we no longer have fair media or a fair legal system PERIOD. And if you as a leftist think this is all clever and just a game, and that the means justify the end, I can tell you that when any human becomes "untouchable" in this way, they will believe that they can destroy ANYONE that slights them. And they will, because they always do, and the person they destroy might end up being you or someone you love.

I do note that the whitehouse press corp was not timid in asking questions, but I bet by Monday it wont be brought back up.

edit on 24-6-2023 by greendust because: satan

edit on 24-6-2023 by greendust because: satan2

edit on 24-6-2023 by greendust because: mitch mc'asshole

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Anyone in the press corps who pushes these questions will get their pass to attend the WH events revoked.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Just googled “Hunter Biden China text”

Got pings for New York Times, Fox News, Newsweek,ABC, and Washington Examiner in the first hits.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Mate Joe Biden is POTUS .

They cannot touch him , They will not touch him . This includes his Family.

He controls the Justice Department , FBI and all other relevant Federal subsidiaries .

If the Media does not cover it and the Justice department does not pursue the crime then it did not happen.

Perhaps people wonder why the Republicans wont do more ? Because they are just as dirty.

edit on 24-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mate Joe Biden is POTUS . They cannot touch him , They will not touch him . This includes his Family. He controls the Justice Department , FBI and all other relevant Federal subsidiaries .

This is a joke right? Joe doesn’t control how many plies of toilet paper he uses to wipe his own ass. And he certainly doesn’t control the DOJ and FBI.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The DOJ and CIA control the Bidens.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Just googled “Hunter Biden China text”

Got pings for New York Times, Fox News, Newsweek,ABC, and Washington Examiner in the first hits.

My point isnt that they havent covered it at all, my point is that the story should be front page news. Not on page 13 or whatever. This is without a doubt the worst example of political corruption I have ever seen in my life and they are ignoring it. If you cannot see that then you have been blinded.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My point isnt that they havent covered it at all, my point is that the story should be front page news.

So Thursday and Friday this all came out. Today is Saturday. 1 to 2 days later! AND NADA! ZIP! NOTHING!

I checked EVERY major American news outlet and there is nothing about that at all.

The story isn’t going anywhere in terms of disappearing or being time sensitive , they’ll probably want to get more facts like if Joe knew of the conversation or if Hunter was bluffing to get his way (he is a crackhead after all). But you’re right, it’s definitely big news.

That said, I’m not surprised the big story is a country with the most nukes on the planet having an attempted mutiny from their largest private military force.
edit on 24-6-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mate Joe Biden is POTUS . They cannot touch him , They will not touch him . This includes his Family. He controls the Justice Department , FBI and all other relevant Federal subsidiaries .

This is a joke right? Joe doesn’t control how many plies of toilet paper he uses to wipe his own ass. And he certainly doesn’t control the DOJ and FBI.

His Administration and the people pulling his strings control these things , So it's easier just to say Biden controls them.

Naturally yes I highly doubt Joe even knows what day of the week it is.
edit on 24-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

only potential i can see is they fear we are so close to conflict they can not risk upseting the apple cart even to maintain the illusion of democracy.. things must truly be in the drain for this state of affairs to be the new norm.

my thoughts are that when change happens its going to be as quick as it will be brutal.. not sure which way it'll go but qwhen it happens i doubt anyone will be shocked.
edit on 24-6-2023 by nickyw because: pants spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

a follow on that angle is the bidens can't win on this platform as much as the uk cons wont win on a platform of deliberately suppressing wages, corporate profits and taking away their own voters homes and jobs..

aside from the obvious western politicians are incompetent, crap and corrupt none of this makes sense as even the crap corrupt ones should have some survival instincts.. but this lot are displaying zero survival instincts.. so that says to me we verge on something big happening so big it'll over shadow this stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That said, I’m not surprised the big story is a country with the most nukes on the planet having an attempted mutiny from their largest private military force

Maybe that is why we shouldn't be involved. Wagner is comprised of mercenaries. Mercenaries are paid to fight and technically are available to the highest bidder. I wouldn't be surprised if our 6 billion dollar accounting error went to pay off the Wagner group to do what they are doing. Maybe Putin caught wind of that and then the Wagner group was put on notice that they are a target now. Thus where they are, they may feel like that have no other choice than to go for the Hail Mary.

That is just a thought.

Also, for context about me personally, I really dont care who wins this war. It has nothing to do with my life, but I suppose our government is dead set on making it so.

They cant let Russia win because they have so much criminal activity to hide in the Ukraine. And that has been documented.

Don't you feel a little uneasy that people are dying in the thousands just to cover up POTUS crackhead sons behavior? To cover an insane power grab by Globalist via NATO? I mean it is seeming like that to me more and more each passing day. I do not know about you, but I am not willing for my sons (and daughter - since they want to draft women so badly) to die for the Ukraine, or any of the power elites shady business dealings in a corrupt as hell country.

Its so funny to see how anti war the DNC is until they run the show. Then the DNC is all, "hold my beer." I think there is a word for that.

Also why do you not feel uncomfortable about Bidens obvious mental and physical decline in regard to leadership? I have a feeling that these policies and the absolute brainwashed blindness exhibited by at least 30% of the US population is going to get alot of young people killed. It already is in the major cities of the USA and yet the DNC keeps saying everything is fine, everything is actually better....and unless you are a trust fund baby or something similar, no everything isnt fine. In fact this civilization is at this moment at its worst. That can be argued about, but I am no longer interested in their arguments because they almost always turn out to be false.
edit on 24-6-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Don't you feel a little uneasy that people are dying in the thousands just to cover up POTUS crackhead sons behavior? To cover an insane power grab by Globalist via NATO?

The Biden’s signed the Budapest Memorandum?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Budapest Memorandum - I remember that we signed that to make Ukraine demolish all of its nuclear weaponry. I think Russia agreed to it with the promise that NATO would not expand eastward. But Nato DID expand eastward and actually has borders with Russia via the Baltic nations and somewhat Poland and Romania (if you consider Moldovia to still be controlled by Russia, which the eastern half of that country is).

So basically what we in the west want is to be able to break rules that we set up and then not expect any reaction to that. Its a very foolish thing to do.

- and to be clear I am not sure that the Budapest Memorandum included the lack of NATO expansion, but I do know that is something we promised Russia around that time. And we lied. Because we are liars that elect liars. And we like it.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think it is time to protest in front of news stations and call them out for the shills they are. They spent four years pushing lies about President Trump. Then evidence of actual crimes about the Bidens, the current illegal and fake president, come to light, and it gets a single ping. A ping! No red banners running this 24/7, no harassing line of question after question on the matter. Just a ping.

And thats apparently ok with folks. Bullhorns, effigies and street signs time. In front of the actual news stations, in all of our home towns.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Can you show me where we signed not to expand NATO?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Can you show me where we signed not to expand NATO?

www.latimes.com...

TextThe West has vigorously protested that no such deal was ever struck. However, hundreds of memos, meeting minutes and transcripts from U.S. archives indicate otherwise. Although what the documents reveal isn’t enough to make Putin a saint, it suggests that the diagnosis of Russian predation isn’t entirely fair. Europe’s stability may depend just as much on the West’s willingness to reassure Russia about NATO’s limits as on deterring Moscow’s adventurism.

After the Berlin Wall fell, Europe’s regional order hinged on the question of whether a reunified Germany would be aligned with the United States (and NATO), the Soviet Union (and the Warsaw Pact) or neither. Policymakers in the George H.W. Bush administration decided in early 1990 that NATO should include the reconstituted German republic.

In early February 1990, U.S. leaders made the Soviets an offer. According to transcripts of meetings in Moscow on Feb. 9, then-Secretary of State James Baker suggested that in exchange for cooperation on Germany, U.S. could make “iron-clad guarantees” that NATO would not expand “one inch eastward.” Less than a week later, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev agreed to begin reunification talks. No formal deal was struck, but from all the evidence, the quid pro quo was clear: Gorbachev acceded to Germany’s western alignment and the U.S. would limit NATO’s expansion.

Of course these days all the same outfits are claiming this isnt true. Of course they are. As I said, we are a nation of liars that elect liars and everyone knows that we know they are liars and WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No. The "promises" were solely verbal notions mooted by two western politicians in informal discussions.

No serious agreements between countries work on a verbal basis. It all has to be on paper and signed by officials who are competent to represent their country in doing so.

The "no NATO expansion promise" is pure Putin propaganda. He took the verbal notions and presented them as ironclad agreements, which they never were.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: KKLOCO

The DOJ and CIA control the Bidens.

I think you spelled CHINA wrong...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So it was part of verbal talks with a Secretary of State?

I didn’t know Secretary or States could make verbal promises that are iron clad well past their tenure. If it was important enough, they would have put it in ink. But alas, the crumbling USSR didn’t have the leverage to make it so.

Strange that an empire that took whole nations and subjected them to persecution, starvation and oppression didn’t get the respect they deserved as they were falling apart, and their satellites were gleefully making deals to go under the western umbrella of influence.

If the USSR was so great, and current Russia’s ambitions so admirable, why is it that a vast majority of their former nations aren’t standing by their side?

I hear the narrative that the US is so bad all the time. Why is it that west Germany flourished while the East didn’t? Why is it that Germany leans west now? Why is it That a vast majority of countries in poverty post WWII got support from the US and their trade protected by our Navy to this day?

Which other “civilized power” has tried to annex another country recently?

And let’s not all act like this came out of no where. Russia went into Georgia in the early 2000’s, annexed Crimea in 2014. And no one has still showed me anything or material evidence NATO was seeking Ukraine prior to 2014.

Where are the alleged biolabs that had a nefarious agenda (keep in mind any decent hospital has a biolab or one near by)? Why is it that Russians are trying a mutiny right now after they (alleged) got fired upon their own country (again)?

People speak in such absolutes about America causing all of this, or this being purely for Biden to cover his misdeeds (some of which I do want investigated). But Trump was the first to provide lethal aid to Ukraine, so was he helping Biden? And when do we investigate something more, in a conflict we weren’t involved with or one we were? So I hardly see how us pumping half a trillion dollars into something would suddenly make people ignore it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join