It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Marsh The 8 Steps to Mind Control Cults Use

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Jeffrey seem to be in every level much more dangerous than Dylan Mulvaney.....And what`s troubling, this guy seem to be all day doing stuff to internet--------> trying to influence other people, like cult leader .

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This person is not anyone I want to be around. I am pretty sure my kids would be a bit put off by this human too. Not because of the looks but the words coming out of that humans mouth. We are SF bay natives though don't belong here. I am a misfit amongst the masses.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Yeeh he`s really charming chap isn`t he ...

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Yeah, I'm not going to click on that mess.

Thank you for the summary so I didn't have to. I pulled the plug on the Bay Area and headed south settling on the central coast. I'm not going back.

EVER.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
in the 80 and 90s a group of pedos Piggy backed the gay liberation to embed 2 things into society, the first was sexualising kids and the second was getting the age of consent removed this was embraced by all the liberal groups charities ect as they felt it evil to deny children their sexuality and the positive experience of adult love.

what is happening today provides a similar vehicle for pedos it also explains the response from Britain as its seen the risks when liberals start removing safeguards. I would say that is the key reason why its now known as terf island.

the thing is the experience of the gay liberation being piggy backed by pedos should be making the tqi+ grouping deeply sensitive and reinforcing child safeguarding rather than this open door approach and these attempts to separate kids from parents we have are all calls to pedos and groomers.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

as a survivor of abuse I didn't go into therapy until the break-up of my first marriage which was just after the attempt by PIE to sexualise kids and the midway through the satanic panic..

we don't seem to go a decade with out these issues exploding. the satanic panic focused on Christians being the evil groomers when in reality the grooming was taking place but being carried out by another protected group where even the BBC labelled 10 year olds rape victims as sex workers.

the worst cases always appear to be by those who society protects, nhs doctors and nurses providing cover so a celebrity pedo can have his way with child patients, guards giving cell keys to a celebrity pedo.

this is the uk experience while the USA still masks any issues with Epsteins island it has a hell of a long way to go to fix its safeguarding issues..
edit on 12-4-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The dude someday will learn the hard way that respect is not demanded, it's earned and kept.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Yeeh, true .

i have to wonder are these trans celebs actually part of intelligence agencys,or somehow connected with them . What was operation mockingbird earlyer could now days be setting up certain people to spread propaganda via internet. Influence opinions, promote goverment ideas.....

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I’m ready to hand out all the respect in the world. I’m simply waiting for someone to show me that trans doesn’t necessarily come along exclusively with complete and utter self-absorption, self-worship, selfishness, and as compromise is the way humanity works, they WILL respect reality and honor truth and accept the fact that they are men who are choosing to present as women and vice-versa, and stop telling our children that it is accepted scientific fact that they are true biological women in every way and always have been…

No more performance or theatrics. No more buying tampons and using ziplock bags of corn syrup and food coloring as a mental tool to feel more feminine (and I learned this week you can add oats to create a more chunky period…something in all my years I had NO IDEA was a thing and wish I never learned it was), no more destroying any further enjoyment or fairness for women to enjoy in sports of their own, they were only just conceded their own leagues within the last hundred years or so.

And make up your mind because I love language more than anything in the world, I will NOT bastardise it. You can be he/she, il/elle, él/ella, hwa/hea, αυτός/αυτή, take your pick, I will NEVER use they or ghost or paint for a pronoun, remember we talked about self-absorption and reality…

Then show that you can improve on your mental health so I’m not convinced it’s purely mental illness (and grooming and recruiting ain’t gonna help you there, there’s no reason in one generation that the incidence of transgenderism should climb from 0.001% to 6.4%), but I will definitely be if it continues on that simple introduction of the idea of transgenderism creates young people who believe they are suddenly trans which is how illness spreads, not how real natural gender is decided, and you got your wish!

Maybe do something at all too some day for humanity or for others as well, showing how obsessed you can be with yourself and how you can make every single issue all about you, you, you…well…it ain’t a good look…

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

In the first video he presents as Mr. Rogers reinvented.

Watching the progression of humanity for over seven decades now makes me really, really hope reincarnation is just a fallacy.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Youtube should give perma ban to people like Jeffrey Marsh and like him....but of course it wont since youtube is supporting the agenda .

Look`s like Gen Z and Millennials are really going fast LGBT in USA:

7.2 Percent of U.S. Adults Identify as LGBT

World is looking like open air mental institute when look those nuts ...

edit on 12-4-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues

edit on 12-4-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yeeh....i really dont want to come back here....this all crap is torturing us .

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Youtube should give perma ban to people like Jeffrey Marsh and like him....but of course it wont since youtube is supporting the agenda .

Look`s like Gen Z and Millennials are really going fast LGBT in USA:

7.2 Percent of U.S. Adults Identify as LGBT

World is looking like open air mental institute when look those nuts ...

A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues

What does homosexuality have to do with it? We’re talking transgender. I got no beef with homosexuality. It’s natural in each and every animal on earth. Transgenderism however is a self-absorption thing among humans. And it spreads like an illness.

And I don’t know who exactly that source is, but having gotten my Master’s degree in areas relating to child psychology, pedagogy, and dealing with abuse in every way with tens of thousands of kids, I can assure you, that is an activist source posing as some psychiatric expert. The numbers aren’t even comparable. Heterosexual men are responsible for the majority of molestations and they don’t even have competition. In fact, something in the neighborhood of 2/3 or 3/4 of molestations are dads, brothers, uncles, and cousins molesting their little girls. Not only do homosexuals furnish a safer environment than heterosexual men would, but their children grow up reporting higher scores in surveys on confidence and self-esteem than kids raised by heterosexuals. They do, however, have a heightened sense of stress an bodies which don’t mitigate it as well but nobody can really say why that is.

But yea, it takes quite the mental acrobatics to conflate homosexuality and transgenderism, two obviously different phenomena. However, Jeffrey, the creep he may be, is a statistically safer option to put a child in a bathing suit around. Behaviorally though, it sure would never be my kid I’d let go near him…

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That's just propagandistic demonizing of a fellow looking for his path.
I mean one could question if the world really needs self-declared 'coaches' on the internet.
But aside from that I see a tormented soul society tries to destroy for being a little different.

And it's pretty fascinating how I go about my day never coming across this 'evil agenda' you're all so afraid of. You know why?
Because he's right, he is perfectly fine as he is and shouldn't get bullied and threatened for problems you people have with ... I don't know what that is?
Sexual xenophobia?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There is different opinions about the issue .

Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeeh you could say i am against the " new normal " I really am .

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

But why is it your business?
You know anybody can make up whatever statistics to demonize whatever demographic group they want to target.
Why is this your issue?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's not only his issue. It's mine too and every parent's and sane thinking person's issue.

Because that path you speak about, the people we talk about, such as the psychopath in the OP video, actively seek to cross path with children and influence them. Even without the parents knowledge, no, they even want to suppress any information flow what they try to teach the kids about.

What's your issue ignoring all this?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

So somebody should take your daughter away because you have a gf and aren't exactly up to conformity with society yourself?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
No, and you know what your wrote is pure hyperbole.

Thank you for comparing me with pedophilic transgender movement pushers such like in the OP. But to answer your crazy question:

If, in theory, I would go out and advocate pedophilism, sex with sea creatures or horses and try to sex-educate minors and talk about how they deserve to feel pleasure.... YES; #ING YES!!! And so should you be and anyone else that advocates for it.

Thank you for your attention

top topics

<<   2 >>

join