It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Health Department: Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What will it take for you to understand? I mean seriously.. What kind of proof/evidence will you accept? I don't want a smart aleck comment or more of your "humor" I would like a legit answer.. It seems to me that nothing will change your mind... You put your "faith" in the hands of monsters.. Why should anyone take anything you say with anything more then a gain of salt? There was a time when these people could be trusted but that time has passed... Are you not able to look at all the current world events and put two and two together? Can you not see what is happening? Are you really this blind? I just don't understand... Maybe you took the shot and had no issues.. But that does not change the fact that MILLIONS of people have had issues and every time you open your mouth and deny their reality.. It just feels like a slap in the face..

YOU are becoming the minority.. People are finally waking up...

I don't post much here but i had to comment on this one..
edit on 17-2-2023 by tacoman101 because: missed a R

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

What will it take for you to understand? I mean seriously.. What kind of proof/evidence will you accept? I don't want a smart aleck comment or more of your "humor" I would like a legit answer.. It seems to me that nothing will change your mind... You put your "faith" in the hands of monsters.. Why should anyone take anything you say with anything more then a gain of salt? There was a time when these people could be trusted but that time has passed... Are you not able to look at all the current world events and put two and two together? Can you not see what is happening? Are you really this blind? I just don't understand... Maybe you took the shot and had no issues.. But that does not change the fact that MILLIONS of people have had issues and every time you open your mouth and deny their reality.. It just feels like a slap in the face..

YOU are becoming the minority.. People are finally waking up...

I don't post much here but i had to comment on this one..

On this site you will find all sort of opinions. The one above belongs to what we call vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

They have invested in these products both emotionally and mentally and see their world and beliefs to be dismantled day by day. It's a shock by the way but if you are invested in these products or or believe in the greater good through the politicalisation of science then you risk too much.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I just don't understand how a person can be so... Arrogant... Just because he may not have had any issues or knows of anyone who has.. That means EVERYONE is lying? Doctors throwing their entire lives away for what? Click bait and ad revenue? Their 15 minutes of fame? If its not that then what's the purpose? When has this ever happened in history to this scale? And don't say "It's because of the internet" We've had the net for almost 40 years and nothing has happened to this extent. So what's the purpose? Unless its true!

I've seen quite a few "members" here completely deny literally every form of available evidence as if they were the leading authority on the matter.. They hop into a thread and tell you exactly why this study or doctor is 100% wrong but what are their credentials to make such statements? WHO are you? A random dude/chick on the internet with a opinion? This does not bear much weight..

It just blows me away..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

I just don't understand how a person can be so... Arrogant... Just because he may not have had any issues or knows of anyone who has.. That means EVERYONE is lying? Doctors throwing their entire lives away for what? Click bait and ad revenue? Their 15 minutes of fame? If its not that then what's the purpose? When has this ever happened in history to this scale? And don't say "It's because of the internet" We've had the net for almost 40 years and nothing has happened to this extent. So what's the purpose? Unless its true!

I've seen quite a few "members" here completely deny literally every form of available evidence as if they were the leading authority on the matter.. They hop into a thread and tell you exactly why this study or doctor is 100% wrong but what are their credentials to make such statements? WHO are you? A random dude/chick on the internet with a opinion? This does not bear much weight..

It just blows me away..

He is not the only member on this site who thinks on a similar manner. A few accounts have been this way long before I have joined. They are invested emotionally and mentally on these products and they have been indoctrinated to believe that all drugs and vaccines are safe and effective and dissent doesn't exist in science and medicine. Clearly what you expect by those who are not graduates in any scientific or medical fields.

Believe it or not another member a few days ago was arguing that the Spanish Flu lasted for a decade and ended because of the...vaccines!!!
In addition, prior to the vaccines humans couldn't get a proper immune response. 'Proper' immune responses only happened after the introduction of the vaccines.

Another member was claiming that Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

And a series of other unbelievable claims showing precisely what many of us are talking about.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by:
What will it take for you to understand? I mean seriously.. What kind of proof/evidence will you accept?

Just one of the hundreds of vaccinated people that I know personally to have a single serious reaction. Just one. Or... evidence that the billions of vaccinated people around the world are having a bad time. I know people who are 5 shots in at this point! Nothing.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Thank you for this information! The 2021 spike is...I was going to say alarming and that's probably the right word, but for those of us that have family and friends who got vaxxed and boosted...terrifying is another good word.

This what I'm about to type is going to sound off-topic, but it's not...I realize that there is a serious human overpopulation problem in the world and something needs to be done to slow us down, so to speak. If I had to bet something I care about on this, I think the vaccines are absolutely not meant to protect anyone from anything.

I think this vaccination thing was the most acceptable and easiest to convince people to do in order to curtail the population. OR and maybe this is an and/or, it was in order to test the waters about how far they can go before people push back and say NO.

I truly hope that some of those vaccines were just placebos and aren't going to hurt anyone and it was a "test" as well as the vaccines that were given that do the job they were intended to do (and it is NOT to protect anyone from any virus, corona or otherwise).

What is even worse is that there is a good chance that Covid wasn't even as bad as they said it was. I hope I'm wrong about all of this. But at this point, the main thing to be worried about is the fact that SO many people went ahead and got vaccinated that didn't have to. I am truly sorry for every person out there who got vaccinated against their will for any reason.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Finally, the statistics are showing the damage done by big pharma with the jabs, things will get worst as the years go, we are just in the beginning.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Because I'm new here I feel like I should say I'm not telling you "what to do" like I'm so knowledgeable about it. If you have experience with that Lord>>>> (whatever) person on the forums, I don't mean to tell you what to do, but when I'm reading THIS thread...the thing that comes to mind when I read that guy's comments is:

Don't feed the trolls.

I think he's trying to derail things by getting replies to his trolling comments. ... If there is a long history here, I get it why people are replying to him. But on this thread, he's doing nothing but pushing buttons so....if I'm not wrong about him...don't feed him. And thank you for your threads because they are appreciated and more importantly, needed. The truth has to get out there somehow.

edit on 17-2-2023 by purzelbaum because: re-read thread and the person I thought was succeeding at derailing things, is only trying..not yet succeeding

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: infolurker

Finally, the statistics are showing the damage done by big pharma with the jabs, things will get worst as the years go, we are just in the beginning.

Maybe the beginning of the end of this story? I hope it is to be honest so the ordeal to finish. It's like one of the darkest eras in medical history.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Florida Man headlines are always entertaining.

You know it's a narcissistic trait to instantly dismiss someone's opinion, especially when presented with evidence.
Your ego getting in the way of reality?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Did you read this disclaimer on the VAERS site? (of course not)

When reviewing data from VAERS, please keep in mind the following limitations:

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. The degree of underreporting varies widely. As an example, a great many of the millions of vaccinations administered each year by injection cause soreness, but relatively few of these episodes lead to a VAERS report. Physicians and patients understand that minor side effects of vaccinations often include this kind of discomfort, as well as low fevers. On the other hand, more serious and unexpected medical events are probably more likely to be reported than minor ones, especially when they occur soon after vaccination, even if they may be coincidental and related to other causes.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

vaers.hhs.gov...

Again, cause and effect must be proved but it never is.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You do understand that the world does not revolve around you and what you can personally see right? Your few "hundred" is not the entire human race... Every time some form of evidence is shown on this site you just say "nope" its all fake! You find every possible way to discredit and pick apart every single thread "if you even really read what's posted" because you didn't personally see it? Who do you think you are? Have you been like this your entire life? "if i don't see it it never happened" I mean really what kind of a state of mind is that?

You are no one of importance...Get over yourself.. Things happen outside your of your box..

People are dying.. People are having complications... Your personal opinion does not change this fact..

Absolutely pathetic.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: purzelbaum

Because I'm new here I feel like I should say I'm not telling you "what to do" like I'm so knowledgeable about it. If you have experience with that Lord>>>> (whatever) person on the forums, I don't mean to tell you what to do, but when I'm reading THIS thread...the thing that comes to mind when I read that guy's comments is:

Don't feed the trolls.

I think he's kind of succeeding in derailing things by getting replies to his trolling comments. ... If there is a long history here, I get it why people are replying to him. But on this thread, he's doing nothing but pushing buttons so....if I'm not wrong about him...don't feed him. And thank you for your threads because they are appreciated and more importantly, needed. The truth has to get out there somehow.

Their arguments have been repeatedly refuted everywhere so it isn't an issue to deal with their posts. Sometimes the thread is going in different directions but that can be rectified.

It is slowly becoming a reality that many don't want to face and that's why they resist so much. Their beliefs are massively challenged. Many are invested in the greater good through the politicalisation of science and medicine. They are invested both emotionally and mentally.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Don't feed the trolls.

I think he's kind of succeeding in derailing things by getting replies to his trolling comments. ... If there is a long history here, I get it why people are replying to him. But on this thread, he's doing nothing but pushing buttons so....if I'm not wrong about him...don't feed him. And thank you for your threads because they are appreciated and more importantly, needed. The truth has to get out there somehow.

Their arguments have been repeatedly refuted everywhere so it isn't an issue to deal with their posts. Sometimes the thread is going in different directions but that can be rectified.

It is slowly becoming a reality that many don't want to face and that's why they resist so much. Their beliefs are massively challenged. Many are invested in the greater good through the politicalisation of science and medicine. They are invested both emotionally and mentally.

VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems—also called “adverse events”—after vaccination. As an early warning system, VAERS cannot prove that a vaccine caused a problem. Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

Limitations

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected. Instead someone who had or is aware of an adverse event following vaccination must file a report.
VAERS reports are submitted by anyone and sometimes lack details or contain errors.
VAERS data alone cannot determine if the vaccine caused the reported adverse event.
This specific limitation has caused confusion about the publicly available data, specifically regarding the number of reported deaths. In the past there have been instances where people misinterpreted reports of death following vaccination as death caused by the vaccines; that is a mistake.

VAERS accepts all reports of adverse events following vaccination without judging whether the vaccine caused the adverse health event. Some reports to VAERS might represent true vaccine reactions, and others might be coincidental adverse health events not related to vaccination at all.

Generally, a causal relationship cannot be established using information from VAERS reports alone.

The number of reports submitted to VAERS may increase in response to media attention and increased public awareness.
It is not possible to use VAERS data to calculate how often an adverse event occurs in a population.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. The degree of underreporting varies widely. As an example, a great many of the millions of vaccinations administered each year by injection cause soreness, but relatively few of these episodes lead to a VAERS report. Physicians and patients understand that minor side effects of vaccinations often include this kind of discomfort, as well as low fevers. On the other hand, more serious and unexpected medical events are probably more likely to be reported than minor ones, especially when they occur soon after vaccination, even if they may be coincidental and related to other causes.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

vaers.hhs.gov...

Yes I did and has been explained several times but you don't seem to get it. Some cases are proven already, some others are under investigation. However there is a very strong correlation between rolling out of the vaccines, lockdowns, and non excess Covid deaths.

I am wondering do you still claim that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being a virus... That is your own claim a few days ago.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

vaers.hhs.gov...

The fact that they admit that there is under-reporting of adverse reactions should actually concern you because that what you are referring to is in normal times. That is best case scenario. Worst case is a coverup. Everything in between "goes". What is alarming is that you don't understand that THIS (that you quotoed):

"A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine."

That above that you quoted is a legal disclaimer.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Don't feed the trolls.

VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems—also called “adverse events”—after vaccination. As an early warning system, VAERS cannot prove that a vaccine caused a problem. Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

Limitations

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected. Instead someone who had or is aware of an adverse event following vaccination must file a report.
VAERS reports are submitted by anyone and sometimes lack details or contain errors.
VAERS data alone cannot determine if the vaccine caused the reported adverse event.
This specific limitation has caused confusion about the publicly available data, specifically regarding the number of reported deaths. In the past there have been instances where people misinterpreted reports of death following vaccination as death caused by the vaccines; that is a mistake.

VAERS accepts all reports of adverse events following vaccination without judging whether the vaccine caused the adverse health event. Some reports to VAERS might represent true vaccine reactions, and others might be coincidental adverse health events not related to vaccination at all.

Generally, a causal relationship cannot be established using information from VAERS reports alone.

The number of reports submitted to VAERS may increase in response to media attention and increased public awareness.
It is not possible to use VAERS data to calculate how often an adverse event occurs in a population.

www.cdc.gov...

The numbers of reported cases in VAERS is very small in comparison to what really goes on in real life. You may have heard the term underreporting that applies to this case.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

vaers.hhs.gov...

Yes I did and has been explained several times but you don't seem to get it. Some cases are proven already, some others are under investigation. However there is a very strong correlation between rolling out of the vaccines, lockdowns, and non excess Covid deaths.

I am wondering do you still claim that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being a virus... That's is your own claim a few days ago.

You refuse to accept any proof regarding what a virus is, even some here say a virus is not alive. Do you agree a virus is not alive?

I'm not on this thread to argue with closed-mindedness. I am on this thread to alert you to the facts as VAERS is reporting them. Do you understand the limitations of the VASERS system? Do you agree cause and effect has not been established yet?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Two choices here.
Go out and have some fun (you should try it)
or just remember all that covid fear doom propa you fell for and promoted,
(it's back in style as 'long covid' but it's failing this time the lies are rancid)
and roll up yet again.
Don't you want to keep your job? Stay out of a detainment camp?
Do you want to die from the virus? In a hospital?
Be placed on remdesivir since Fauci made this drug the law?

Third time's a charm: camp.idiot.pictures...
Just keep eating: camp.idiot.pictures...
Stink level: camp.idiot.pictures...
Norther Lights: camp.idiot.pictures...
Sure thing, bridesmaids...: camp.idiot.pictures...

Helpful hint.
Intramuscular means they like you.

# 1681

edit on 17-2-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: It's a real shame that the upload link is broken, on this site. I would like to know why I get a blank page when I begin upload procedure....help appreciated

edit on 17-2-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Two choices here.
Go out and have some fun (you should try it)
or just remember all that covid fear doom propa you fell for and promoted,
(it's back in style as 'long covid' but it's failing this time) and roll up yet again.

Helpful hint.
Subcutaneous is quicker, and it means they like you.

# 1671

No need to roll up if you are not elderly, just take your chances with the virus itself and take a Paxlovid pill if necessary and who knows you may not end up in the ICU if you are lucky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join