It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad flooding in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

At least 30 people have been killed and thousands have been displaced after severe flooding in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.

Consistent heavy rainfall for a week resulted in flooding. Several villages have been cut off from highways, making it difficult for authorities to send emergency supplies and conduct rescue missions.

Officers from India's navy and air force have been dropping food and water in cut-off villages and towns. They have also been rescuing people from low-lying areas.

Dozens missing in Nepal as floods, mudslides kill over 100
KATHMANDU, Nepal -- Nepalese authorities on Friday searched for dozens of people missing in this week's heavy rains, floods and landslides, as survivors complained they were yet to receive any government help.

The death toll has crossed 100 in the country’s eastern and western parts, said police spokesperson Basanta Bahadur Kunwar.
thehimalayantimes.com...

And lets not forget all the flooding in China, Japan and in Europe .

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
not getting much attention in the US media

I wonder if natural disasters have always been this common or if we just have better communications now.

S&F thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I wonder if natural disasters have always been this common or if we just have better communications now.

S&F thanks for posting

You are most welcome.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

S&F thanks for posting

I wonder about that also.

Take a look at some of the "The Two Preachers" videos. They produce a video once or twice a week showing the natural disasters occurring around the world daily, and it is very interesting that so much occurs on such a regular basis, in so many places.

Of course it looks and sounds Biblical, put they don't preach. They may show short segments at the end, on how the ministry is being shared in other places, but their videos are not Hell, fire, and brimstone. Well, they don't preach it, anyways.

It is amazing how much disastrous weather takes place around the world, on a daily basis. I too wonder if it has always been thus.

edit on 22-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Added a video for ease of location.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If God is the balance of nature, then nature is becoming unbalance. Kind of like the minds of humankind these days.
No balance of harmony in our hearts. Very sad.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Bad flooding? What would be good flooding? Is the word 'bad' really needed?

Also, 30 people dies and it makes news as something shocking? Do you know how many people live in India, and not always in the best possible circumstances? Wouldn't it be a BLESSING for those 30 that their dreadful incarnation was cut short?

Bad flooding... it conjures so many images from some kind of 'evil flood' that deliberately murders people to 'flooding that didn't perform correctly', as in 'faulty flooding'. It makes no sense to use such a word.

Also, 'FLOODING'? Why not just 'flood' or 'floods'? Why such a weird form?
edit on 22-11-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If God is the balance of nature, then nature is becoming unbalance. Kind of like the minds of humankind these days.
No balance of harmony in our hearts. Very sad.

Maybe it is nature's way of restoring balance.

Since we are all pretty much encased on this little blue marble, sharing the good with the bad, I don't see it being too far of a stretch to see nature making the neccessary adjustments to balance the planet out.

Maybe it has always been this chaotic, and some of this may be normal for the people in some regions, but a lot of towns, cities, villages, in many countries are experiencing once in a lifetime events, all around the same time.

It is interesting if nothing else.

This occurrence in Italy recently was interesting. I also wonder how much any of this has to do with all the activity at La Palma.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
Bad flooding? What would be good flooding? Is the word 'bad' really needed?

Also, 30 people dies and it makes news as something shocking? Do you know how many people live in India, and not always in the best possible circumstances? Wouldn't it be a BLESSING for those 30 that their dreadful incarnation was cut short?

Bad flooding... it conjures so many images from some kind of 'evil flood' that deliberately murders people to 'flooding that didn't perform correctly', as in 'faulty flooding'. It makes no sense to use such a word.

Also, 'FLOODING'? Why not just 'flood' or 'floods'? Why such a weird form?

Bad... grammar sometimes gets an impression that turmoil maybe in ones writing.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
My goodness!!!! Are you a doom merchant? Do you know nothing? This is the very regular MONSOON SEASON it happens every year. Sometimes there are no floods, but the vast majority of the times there are floods.
The reason these people get killed is they live on the flood plains (prime farming land) and when it floods (as sure as eggs are eggs it will) they have no where to go, so it's either drown or survive.

top topics

join