It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Endorses Propaganda by Religious Zealots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Here is a thread from yesterday pointing to an announcement from the leader of the Korean cult, the Unification Church, that Donald Trump was promising to be a the keynote speaker for one of their world wide propaganda events.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread pointed out some of the claims of the Unification Church.

Prime among those believes of the cult is that JESUS FAILED.
And because JESUS FAILED, God had to send another man to replace him as the Second Coming of Christ.
Central to the beliefs of that cult, Sun Myung Moon is that man, that man, the Second Coming of Christ.

Also, central to their teaching is that the Second Coming of Christ must marry and become the True Parents of mankind.
Central to their teaching is that all people will, over time come to follow the True Parents into the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.....

That all who believe in the True Parents will ,with great effort and sacrifice , be able to break the chains of sin and Satan's hold over them. This effort and sacrifice is demonstrated by years of celibacy, poor diet, living in communes and working day and night as a servant of the True Parents, giving all their money and energy to building the Moon Empire.The True Parents choose when to bless those followers in marriage and tell them when they are readly for marriage. Each member to be ''blessed'' has chosen for them a mate, a mate chosen by the leaders of the church.

These married couples will be able to have children born free of original sin and create a new and better world based on the teachings of and adoration of Sun Myung Moon and his wife.

Then, all religions will be absorbed into one great world wide religion under the Moon dynasty. This includes the major religion in the United States,Christianity.

Sound far fetched? Well it is. But there is more.

Also central to their belief system is that before this Kingdom on Earth can be manifest, North and South Korea must become united. When that happens, the world will make the Korean Penninsula the New Rome, the New Mecca.

Sun Myung Moon is dead but his legacy lives on in the person of his widow, Hak Ja Han Moon, or as she is calling herself now Dr. Hak Ja Han. The Dr. in front of her name was granted to her by one of the church universities founded to teach the Moon philosophy, '' The Divine Principles.

Here is the woman that Donald Trump just praised so highly in is speech.

www.ozy.com...

Here is a tidbit of the story of Hak Ja Han

The charismatic preacher first glimpsed Han Hak Ja, the daughter of his cook, when she was just 14 years old. They met again three years later, and he announced they would wed the next day. Moon was determined to make his new bride pay for Eve’s original sin, keeping her under virtual house arrest in a “believer’s annex” until she turned 20. He sought “absolute obedience” from his second wife, ordering her to cut contact with her family so she could devote herself fully to the church. Soon the couple welcomed the first of their 14 children, and Moon moved the family to an estate in New York’s Hudson River Valley.

So, what's all this Moonie Cult stuff got to do with Donald Trump?

It's simple, he just gave a laudatory speech praising Sun Myung Moon and his wife and promoted one of their propaganda programs.

Is this a man any American would want to have as President?
Is this a man any American would want to trust with the future of the United States?
A man who is either so easily connived by a group of false prophets and charlatans or a man who is so willing to sell his support for a bag of gold from the highest bidder.
Even if they are Anti-Christian with plans to usher in one global world order under sway to maddened religious zealots.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Even if they are Anti-Christian with plans to usher in one global world order under sway to maddened religious zealots.

Didn’t the great black hype Hussein Obama kiss an ayatollah on his ring or something?

Greatest president Eva.

Then, all religions will be absorbed into one great world wide religion under the Moon dynasty. This includes the major religion in the United States,Christianity.

I think the precedent has been set and your questions have been answered by political history. Same outcome different loonies.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Context

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Oops.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Do you remember?

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

off topic drift.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was just offering some insight into the USA precedent of selecting presidents.

Is this a man any American would want to have as President?
Is this a man any American would want to trust with the future of the United States?
A man who is either so easily connived by a group of false prophets and charlatans or a man who is so willing to sell his support for a bag of gold from the highest bidder.

I would say yes, as the last president to do these things went two terms. Bowing and scraping before foreign leaders and kissing rings.

Guess who did that?

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Isn't this your 3rd time at starting a thread on this exact same subject ?
Go outside for a nice long walk and leave your phone at home .
Refresh the spirit .
edit on 9/13/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Bro did we watch the same video? He is willing to work with Kim when no one would even after threatening him he met Kim on his home soil which hasn't been done since when.. ? In fact he is willing to work with anyone interested in peace. Especially on the Korean peninsula.

A unified Korea would be a step in a positive direction for the whole world. Considering how badly china and us miffed it all up we should be especially concerned about helping to fix things as much as possible.

Read the art of the deal. Praise costs nothing and can gain many an advantage durring negotiations.

If you know trump you know everything is about making a deal. In this case he will praise mooninites and meet with dictators he just threatened on their own soil and walk away with their respect all as long as it means moving closer to closing the deal for peace on the Korean peninsula.

Trump is no moonie.
He is no russian agent
He isn't in anyone's pocket

He is willing to make deals for peace that benefit the world and has a proven track record. Look no further than his Israeli/arab peace deal with that no one thought could be done.

It's easy to miss after all the media refused to give it the attention it deserved.

Just because trump uses praise of positive asspects of his opponent to close a deal doesn't mean he is endorsing anything and he is always very clear about it.

He just kept saying how great their work on reunification of the Korean peninsula was. He also showed respect for their faith, that us bot only the christian thing to do but the human thing to do.

Heaven forbid jesus or Paul would sit with tax collecters.. oh wait they did. And didn't jesus himself say to love our enemies?

What better way to show love for those we find ourselves in opposition with than to honor their best qualities while searching for ways to work together on common goals.

If we had more deal makers like trump in this world, and less judgement of others ways of life from our leaders maybe this world would be a little more peaceful.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The pages of ATS are littered with threads pointing out the faults of the Obamas and the Clintons and the Bidens. It's your choice to discover the deep fault lines in Trump or to ignore them . I choose to not ignore any of them.
This thread is about Trump.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You asked the questions Terrence, I thought you wanted answers.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Tenses past and present.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

A very good reply and one to easily agree upon. However making a pact with totalitarians is rather sketchy in my book, especially when they are mad as hatters. If calling out the brainwashing and spiritual slavery of religious madness is considered ''judgement' then I guess I am judgmental.

And yes, we saw the same video. The rest of Trump's speech sounded like it was written for him by Moonies.. His calling for the unification and peach on the Korean Penninsula is straight out of the Moonie propaganda program.

edit on 30America/ChicagoMon, 13 Sep 2021 02:43:20 -0500Mon, 13 Sep 2021 02:43:20 -050021092021-09-13T02:43:20-05:00200000043 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
You asked the questions Terrence, I thought you wanted answers.

Fair point. My point though is I already know about Obama and his courtesies to foreign leaders. Those however were foreign leaders, not cult leaders. Did you know about them? Did you know about Trump praising them? Possibly not. But now you do.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
As soon as he was out of public office he ceased to be of interest to me.

He’s just some dude, living his private life.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You know what Dal? I hear that a lot around here. But while he may be of no interest to you, believing, and no insult intended here, he is just some dude living his private life is absurd.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
He is however.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You know what Dal? I hear that a lot around here. But while he may be of no interest to you, believing, and no insult intended here, he is just some dude living his private life is absurd.

You're absolutely right. He's still living in your head (rent free) and that ain't private.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Here is a thread from yesterday pointing to an announcement from the leader of the Korean cult, the Unification Church, that Donald Trump was promising to be a the keynote speaker for one of their world wide propaganda events.

I'd still like an answer to my question...

Does it hurt? You know... to be you?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Jeesh I've been here since like 2008 and this is the most wild insane post I've seen. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Refresh the spirit .

Hurt feelz never go away apparently.

They gotta distract from Biden’s dumpster fire anyway they can.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gothmog
Refresh the spirit .

Hurt feelz never go away apparently.

They gotta distract from Biden’s dumpster fire anyway they can.

They do unless one is mentally incapable of letting go .
But that would be for a professional with a PHD to assist .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Great you cant talk to dictator kim or moonies, so how do you reunifie the Korean peninsula that was torn apart by your private war against the spread of communism?

Besides kim the dictator and the monies what other parties have shown a genuine interest and willingness to engage in open and effective dialogue.

Better yet how do you reunifie the Korean peninsula without Kim Jong un and the moonies sitting at the bargaining table.

It would be like trying to make peace between Israel and Palestine but not wanting to talk to Hamas because of optics.

How does that work out in your mind. How can anyone call for peace on the Korean peninsula if it automatically means you are spreading moonie propoganda.

What you are saying is crazy. It's absolutely bonkers.

Either you want peaceful reunification or you don't.

If you want peaceful reuinifaction which most north and south koreans do and have for well over a lifetime of families being separated by a DMZ under constant threat of attack, then you have to bring all of the interested parties together.

I hate to break it to you but int the case of Korea that means working with a crazy dictator and popular Korean religious cult.

Are you conflicted with the us negotiating with Columbia's FARQ?

How about when we negotiate with nuclear armed Iran where women have 0 rights and gays are hung or burnt alive.

Dont forget china where they harvest human organs from political and religious dissidents while forcing them to work in slave labour camps they call reducation centers.

Once you realize that you wont agree with any nation absolutely but you still need to work to resolve issues then you realize the need to work with dictators and crack pots comes with the territory.

Hmm who is the us, un, and EU negotiating with in afganistan right now, oh right the very same head chopping religious fanatics that we have been fighting for over 20 years.

Who did we recognize as the official government who did we arm hand the airport over to and put in charge of screening at the gates?

who still has thousands of us citizens in their control along with tens of thousands of our Afghanistan allies and is going door to door to kill them all while we negotiate?

Yep same head chopping fanatics.

So who is worse weird moonies, or anti american head chopping gay murdering woman burning jihadists in your eyes, just asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Wow. You sure love those coined phrases don't you. What does that even mean, do you have any idea? Could it be anything like the memes that live in the heads of some that they just draw out of their collection of insults to use when they refuse to think about something that presents itself to them? Just dismiss?

Donald Trump told me to just say '' he is living in your head'' and that will shut them up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join